Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am really suffering from diabetes and I want to know about the suffering reason for the diabetes I hope you will provide me with my question I am waiting here for you.
PP blood sugar is 193 if. Bgr34 is suitable then what dose should be taken? please suggest any other medicines which do not cause hypoglycemia to prediabetes thanks.
I am suffering from diabetes for the last 10 years. My fbs is between 158 to 180 and ppbs is 136 to 140. I take amyrl m 2 forte I tab and zomelis 50 mg 1 tab before breakfast and dinner. I also have thyroid for which I take thyroxine 1 1/2 tablet in the morning. I follow a very strict restricted diet and exercise 3 days a week and walk in the evenings and mornings (on those mornings I don't exercise). Please tell me how I can lower my sugar levels?
A recent health check-up has revealed tsh levels of 1.438 ulu/ml. Also vitamin b12 levels are 208 pg /ml. What implication does it have for me? I am a 26 year old single female.
My father is a diabetic and can not care about his food & takes junk food, alcohol, tobacco etc so how can he cure it and stop to take these type of injurious things.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.
My mother is diabetic for the last 8 yrs. Her age is 75. She had fever last week and due to that she has now too much weakness in her body. .plz suggest can she take glucose in water. .is there any other glucose for diabetic patient. .her diabetic random reading is 128 and it should come in between 80-110.
Hello doctor My father is heart and diabetic patient His left side of face is swelled after a boil near the lips same side We then saw his blood sugar level was 308 Can you suggest pls what shud be immediately done.
I am 27 year old, female. I am suffering hypothyroidism problem.Please help me how to reduce my weight?
Please advice on treatment for thyroid swelling. Also, need advice on fatigues and tiredness. Joint pains.
My father is suffering from diabetes due to this disease my father's weight is loss my father's hand and legs are become thin so which food is requires for him so he gain some weight.
She is my mom she has been seafaring a bled sugar can you suggest wt food she has to take or not? And also she has facing a periods problems,
My wife is suffering from american thyroid. Her body is not as normal their is some swelling. Her leg and hand have too much pain. When she talk any distance she is totally exhaust. Her mensuration cycle is not regular on time their is some variation in it. What is her healthy diet plan. Which type of medicine she have to take. Dr. Recommend her 200 mcg of eltroxin is it right for her. Please give me the best suggestion regarding this.
Have diabetes from last 7 to 8 years I was being diagnosed my problem is that I am under weight my height is 6 feet and weight is 67 kg and take medicine and want to increase my weight how would I and on the same time I become more thinner what type of diabetes do I have and what is the cure?
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.