Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak H.SYour feedback matters!
I hv many pimples and dark spots on face. I tried every thing bt they were helpful. What should I do. I am 17 years old.
Hi, I'm 23 male , i don't get beared till now, everyone by this age gets normally , what should i do to get thick beared ? please suggest something...
I am using betnovate-N from last 8 years on my face now I'm not using this but my face getting every dry please help me.
My name is KarthikI'm 28From past 3months I'm getting a pimple in lower hip of my back that s near centre of my buttocks.
I had a mole on my nose. 10 years back I consulted a doctor and it was burnt with acid kind of thing. But again it appeared after few days. Please give permanent solution to get rid of the mole .
I have born a baby on 12th of July by operation. Now there are many stretch marks and black marks. How can I relief from my black marks?
I have an hairfall problem I do not have dandruff but I do not no why it getting too low. Please help me to prevent my hair its too silvlky.
Hi I am Harsh! I have hair problem. Maximum of my hair are white and I am 26 age only so please help me.
I am 23years old, past 6years I have pimples problem and also pimple scares in full face so help me doctor.
I am suffering from the problem of having moles on my face and also the glow of my face is getting dull day by day, what should I do?
I am 24 year old male. Doctor, In all parts of my body sometimes cramps, is making me very uncomfortable, very sharp pain in my head which I can not sleep, and my body weight falling, my head Hair is falling too much.
Skin in the sole of my feet are very thick and hard and causes cracks. Does saline solution soften the skin?
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me with this.
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina