Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaYour feedback matters!
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 67 years old male. One stent was put in my heart 8-years back. But other wise I have no heart problem. I am using cholesterol lowering medicine regularly and my cholestoral level is well below normal with medicine. I am otherwise fit and no other symptoms. Two years back I randomly get checked my cardiac enzymes and though were very high (ck-mb 11.3.
I'm a diabetic ,my diabetis is in control,sugar level PP-143,fasting-104.But since 6 months my neck,soldier region and two hands are paining. Even i couldn't sleep at night Please Tell me the reason and remedy ?
Sir, I feel pain in my testicle when I am foreplay or think about any one. My testicle get bigger in size when pain in testicle. After relief from pain, testicle get normal size. During thinking about sex, pain start in testicle.
Is there any doctor from bhagat Chandra hospital, dwara,and is there is a treatment of dengue is there. Because my brother is admitted their.
I am having a so much stomach problems. I have not tried any medicine for it because I think it does not work. So can you recommend me a medicine of my stomach?
I just let my tip of the penis into my gf's vagina for like 5 secs! First we had Anal sex with coconut oil as lubricant and then this happened. PS. Only the tip of the penis and I didn't ejaculate or something. She got her periods around December 26 2016, we did our sex thing on January 3rd 2017 and then she her periods back on January 21st 2017 till January 23rd 2017. Is that okay? Is everything normal. We're just 16 years old. Please help me, whatsapp me +919176340127. Please.
I drink 4-5 liters of water daily. But I need go for urination after I drink a liter of water. I go after every 15-20 minutes. Is it normal or Do I have some problem in urinating or in bladder? Please reply soon!
I am 21 years old. I am having sleepless nights since last few weeks. This gives me headache quit a times in day. Please help me out.
I have fever, chills, cough and expectoration, what would I do, can I do some investigations or take medicine, please tell me?
I have heart pain in which I get pain it start working faster I saw to doctor but he saw it is normal what is your opinion.
How to plan our diet in the weather of summer. There are many problems are generated because of this hot weather and sun light. Give best diet plan according to this. Thank you.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.