Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am quite getting used to masturbate daily, how to quiet it? And what are the consequences of masturbation?
I have masturbation habit, weekly twice am doing, on tat time or finishing aftr few hours back pain is their why I don't know please tell what I should do?
What she has to the take precautions when she has to suffering from fever, cold, cough, stomach pain.
Hey I am using olive n coconut oil daily from last 6 month though getting relief to my itch (psoriasis skin) BT they are not pressing. Wat to do?
Can over masturbation causes HIV. I am suffering sexual problems like seamen leakage due to over masturbation. please suggest me how to cure from this problem.
My age is 26 - male. I am suffering from fever, cold, running nose, headache, full body pain & pain in throat while swallowing any thing for last 1-day. Please suggest some medicines names for relief.
I have no pain over foreskin of testicle where some pimple type swollen occurred in very few but at different places but I am suffering from itching and this swollen pimple type skin nt coming back to normal state, has I am observing it from 2-3 days it's itching day by day more but swollen pimple type part on testicles r nt coming to normal, pl. Z suggest.
I have sever headache from past 1 weak so what should I do and tablets should I have to take to get rid of this.
Why tongue ulcer occur again and again after few months. My age is 33 yrs. please tell me the reason. Thanks
I am 23 years old guy and have loose motion or stomach pain (not continuously) it's frequently from last 4-5days. I had taken some medicines. RANTAC DROKOonochoice-ozPlease suggest me what can I do or gave some medicines.
I am suffering from sore throat in night and early morning my throat got dry and congested form last 3-4 months please help me.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.