Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DayanandaYour feedback matters!
What should be drinking water intake per day? If I drink 2 ltr water per day, will it adversely effect on my health, will it reduce my body weight, as such I am under weight so no weight loss is needed.
I am 22 years old, I have severe dark circles for the past 6 years. Please help me on clearing my huge dark circles?
I am 25 years old male my skin is oily and I have black spot on face n skin colour is dull plse suggest a cream which gives fairness. I want fair skin.
I have a black circle near my eyes and I have a small small pimples on my face and I have a black spot in my faces. What can I do?
Dear Doctor, I am having hypothyroid, in take thyronorm 50 mcg dose daily, my TSH level is 14.5. Kindly advise dose, to reduce or increase? Please reply.
I'm a very nervous guy. And 18 year old and I'm suffering from underweight my height is 5'5 my weight is 46 I eat a lot still I'm unable to gain weight can I go for weight gainers like endura mass.
I am very heavy weight and very hard full life please help us or me drink chodhna chahta hu please help me.
It is said that drinking lots of water looses weight but in my case I see not difference. Wht should I do? Pls help me out!
I am 23years old female, I am wheatish in colour, I have lots of brown spots on my face and neck, pimple marks, small small moles or warts and also suffering from deep pigmentation so I would like to know what should I apply on my face so that I can get rid of it, I want my face fully clear not a single spot I want and I also want that my skin texture get improve, I want fairer and glowing skin, I tried many things but til now I only wasted money nothing got result. So please suggest me what should I apply.
Dear sir/madam, my mother suffering from high blood pressure & thyroid problem so could you tell me the proper health diet for her & some healthy tips as well.
I'm 19 years old now. I used many home made things like lemon, tomatoes, oats,etc for increasing my skin tone. I searched many websites for that. But I found things only for women. Please help me in increasing my skin tone permanently. I don't want a white skin tone. I just want wheat gold colour. Please give me your answer for A Male gender.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections.
1. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
2. Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
3. Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
4. Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
5. Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
6. Sulphur: Sulphur is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulphur can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
7. Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.