Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for REVIVE, Multi-Speciality Physical Health & Wellness CentreYour feedback matters!
My height is 5.10 and my weight is 58 kg I am too skinny my friends teases me a lot and not even a single cloth fit with my body please suggest me a good medicine and I am a lactose intolerant.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see my change what should I do?
I had a desk job and in last 2 years my weight has gone up from 54 kgs to 68, tge worst part is that the fat is surrounded over the belly, I do not get enough time to exercise, please help.
Hello doctor this is jyostna .of age 27 .want to reduce my diet .I am a pure vegetarian. What food should be taken at night time for weight loss .in vegetarian. If I skip dinner .i m facing gastric in my stomach. Kindly suggest some vegetarian food. Thanking U.
I am 42 years old, 102 kgs weight, height 167 cms and 122 cms tummy, no excess weight on other body parts, need diet consultation, plan for weight reduction, now my tummy is going soft and loose tummy.
I am 14 years old any weight is 68 kg and my height is 5.4 inch. I want to lose my weight according to my height. How can I do this?
My age is 25 yrs. I am getting very fast weight gain. I do continue workout but when I leave ,again regain weight in a month only. Last month I get 4 kg weight .Now my weight is 75 kg (176 cm height. What type of medicine should I take to control metabolism of body?
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
Homeopathy is ideal for all ages for most of ailments acting a better substitute for antibiotics, anti allergic other kinds of medicine. Today most common problem especially in children is cold and cough which is due to lack of immunity to fight against infections in our surroundings.
Homeopathy acts as a best source of medicine to boost immunity, fight against infections.
Homeopathy also offers treatment in all allergic, acute long lasting chronic diseases by improving immunity.