Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chethana C MYour feedback matters!
After having intercourse feeling pain and feeling to pee again and again. Please suggest instant relief and medicine Age-23 female.
I am 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant and my due date is on August 24. But for last two days I am having severe pain in my vaginal area both inside and outside but the baby movements are frequent and normal. Some pressure like pain while walking and standing. Is it normal?
Not having periods this month. My periods time is between 1-10 every month. But this time till now nothing.
My wife is 26 years old. She is pregnant. This is her 2nd pregnancy. She has missed her period since one and half month. Guide me does and do nots for her and diet as well.
As I am suffering from vomiting n stomach heavy n nt feeling to eat so I want to doctor today n I had a urine test it results to negative but doctor said dat as I have not delayed the periods for dat reason it come negative n is it possible to get positive result if I delay the period? N my stomach is also cramping n pinching from inside. Plss help me. I want a positive answer.
I was in physical relationship with one guy before two years, but my marriage fixed with another boy, I don't want to share with my fiance about my past life. So what will do? could you please suggested me so that physically he could not find that I had been physical with a guy.
I am 27 years old unmarried fem suffering from pcodand thyroid. Its been 6 mths I am taking treatment for pcod, but I am getting periods for 1 and 1/2 days only without medicines. Kindly tell me will it cause me any future problems as I m soon going to get married.
I have hormonal imbalance and thyroid problem for which im having periods correctly every 15 days. So what should I do I consulted three doctors their treatment works only for two months and its the same.
I am 30 years old. I have aborted 1st & 2nd gone by bleeding by 5 weeks. Dr. didn't do DNC for both abortion. Now am trying to conceive but not getting but now Dr. gave dubagest 200 for 2 weeks for day & night. It is going to finish now but in vagina it is like closed. I have 107 sugar. Is there any problem?
I am 23 years old woman. While intercourse, initially I have no problem, but after 10-15 minutes vaginal wetness & slipperiness tends to become low, and feel some discomfort. We don't use artificial lubrication. So, How I could be lubricated naturally?
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in march and after that I got my periods after one weak but after 18 days I got brown discharge from my vagina but the flow was very light. I just want to confirm if I am pregnant or not and what could be the reasons of brown discharge. Is there anything to worry. Please reply asap.
Actually I am not virgin I have done sex 9 10 every month for a year regularly now I am getting married and from 2 years I have not done sex masturbation so please tell me clearly if we do sex 9 10 times for a year every month than if we do not even touch vagina for 2 year does get tighten or not tell me clearly and tell me truth that if I do not do anything for 2 years than after 2 year when I had sex with my husband than he get to know that I have done sex before marriage with someone else yes or not please tell me in detail its urgent.
Carotenoids essential fatty acids zinc and vitamin a c and e boost the immune system green leafy vegetables tomatoes bell peppers and strawberries are good sources of these nutrients
Nuts and seeds like sesame and pumpkin provide zinc while flax seeds olive oil and avacado are
Good sources of essential fatty acids
Sir Maine krib 1.5 month phle apni g.f ke sath sex kiya tha but abi tak uski date nahi aayi h or krib 1 week phle Maine usko contrapill ki tablet b di thi vo lene ke bad b abi tak uski m.c nahi aayi h please koi aise tablet ya injection btao jisse uska miscarriage ho jaye.
When someone intends to describe'intercourse, the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual period can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain. Inflammation of prostate gland: for males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up.
- For more info you can consult with our herbal experts.