Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrika K MYour feedback matters!
I am 57 years old male. My blood glucose test rpt is F-109, pp- 192, Urine rpt is urea -17, creatinine- 0.90, proteins- nill, sugar (fas)- nill, sugar (pp)- yellow ppt. Need I treatment or precaution? Pls advice me.
Dear Sir/madam. I am 44years old and I suffering with fatty liver grade2 my sgpt is 126 and shot 145 and thyroid is 8.8 doctor suggested udiliv300 single dose/day also Elvin single dose too.
Pls confirm the by going through the below report- Let that I am diabetic or not? Sugar (p)-230 Sugar (ff)-330 Help with your response.
I am a 39 year old and am suffering from hypertension for more than a decade. The reason is I have a scar on my left kidney due to some issue when I was young which I too didn't know about. I have been taking highest medication. Amlopress vl 160. But no effect. Please help.
With the increasing number of the diabetes patients in India, our country is moving towards the title of world diabetes capital. Due to a change in lifestyle and food habits health of the people are deteriorating day by day. The unhealthy body reduces the lifespan as well. Ayurvedic treatment is the amazing solution of the cure of this life threatening disease.
Diabetes is a health issue which is caused due to the increased level of blood sugar level in the body. The digestive system of the body breaks food we eat into sugar which is called glucose and sent to all the cells throughout the body. The cells convert the glucose into energy with the help of a special hormone known as Insulin. When body reduces the capacity to maintain the blood sugar level due to lack of insulin in the body then this condition is called diabetes.
The simple Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes which show amazing results in the treatment of the disease.
- Bitter goard: This is considered as the most effective remedy in the treatment of diabetes. Consuming bitter gourd juice in empty stomach every morning reduces blood sugar level of the body.
- Jamun seeds: The powder of Jamun seed of the leaves of Jamun tree both is used as remedies for diabetes. Chewing Jamun leaves prevents the production of sugar and keeps sugar level of the body maintained.
- Cinnamon powder: Cinnamon is also one of the best remedies for diabetes. It improves the functioning of the pancreas and this would increase the production of insulin in the body.
- Triphala: This is the mixture of three different herbs, this ingredients are useful for the decrease of the sugar level in the blood. Some of the drug formations used to cure diabetes are :
- Asanad tablets
Diabetes is just not caused due to the lowering of insulin. It is mostly caused due to the lack of proper maintenance of the body. Sufferers should take care of their health by following the healthy lifestyle with the balanced diet, stress management and exercise with the natural herbs prescribed by some expert Ayurveda physicians.
I am 46 years old with a family history of diabetes. Fortunately, I haven't got it until now. Can I take peanut butter daily, and in what quantity, and with what. Will it help in protecting type 2 diabetes?
I am 29 year old and my back is painful in the morning (spine) but after taking bath it reduces pain, year ago my knee and hip was painful doctor told me that your uric acid level is increase he prescribed mi gout check, pan 40 for 4 month but from last 3 months my back is so painful.My uric acid level is increases.
I am 28 years old. I have diabetes, I'm continuously loosing my weight from last month. What should I do? I want to joint gym shall I join?
My wife is suffering from american thyroid. Her body is not as normal their is some swelling. Her leg and hand have too much pain. When she talk any distance she is totally exhaust. Her mensuration cycle is not regular on time their is some variation in it. What is her healthy diet plan. Which type of medicine she have to take. Dr. Recommend her 200 mcg of eltroxin is it right for her. Please give me the best suggestion regarding this.
I am 28 years old female. I am suffering from cold. I have this 365 days of the year and this irritates a lot. Nearly 20-30 times I sneeze a day. I have consulted the specialist too but no positive outcome has arrived. I am willing to plan a baby so is that ok to plan so with this all time cold. Will my baby get contracted to it. If not then when should I plan a baby and want to know if I am perfectly fit to conceive.
Dear Doctor, How do we find out which type of diabetes we are having. What are the safe sugar levels for fasting blood test and post meal test? David.
I am diabetic from last 3 years and was taking glinase mf but due to hair fall I changed to tab daonil but its not in control pp is 230 to 260 always. Which medicine should I take.
Hello doc! I am 23 male. I am diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Can u please tell me the proper diet plan for me. It would be a great help. Thank you
I have uric acid at high value in my body what should I do for decreasing uric acid. Consequence I have pain and swelling in my toe. please recommend me for how to decrease uric acid naturally.
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however, does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.