Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandramouli M SYour feedback matters!
I am fair colored overall but facially very dark. Any advice on what to do would be much appreciated.
Hi I'm a male wat to do boys or men do to remove pimples and dirt or rashes or boils from their face or skin please tel me the best way to remove pimples and dirt and rashes and boils from the face without using any skin product for their face or skin please tel me or Help me out.
My father is 68 years old. He had fallen rt side 2 years back and made fracture rt Hand and ribs. Dr. did plaster wrongly and hand fused wrongly. Now he has tingling sensation and numbness in hand and spread upto rt side brain and felt fairness. please tell me what should I do and is it a serious issue. How much time it will take to recover from it? which specialist we should consult?
Hello from last 2 to 3 Month some kind of back shadow is appear on my neck. It looks ugli. I cant see my neck. Please advice me what am I do?
Hi, I have dark circle under eyes since childhood. Now I'm 18 year old. This looks very irritating and bad for my personality. I drink 5litre water in a day and sleeps 7-8 hours daily. please help me what should I do?
I am a 21 years old male. I have a lot of pimples in my face. I started having pimples at age of 15 and its still there. I scratched out many of them and now it became scars. I have an oily face. Please give a solution.
Hi I am 33 years old suggest me best day n night creams bcoz my skin lose its glow day by day my skin type is normal.
Doctor I have rashes on my face. Like small dots typesdots type. Small small spots on left and above cheek. How to remove or get rid of them.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"