Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChaitraYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 years old non vegetarian. My height is 2.67m, my parents are shorter than me. Is there any scope of increasing my height. Till what age the height will increase?
Doctor prescribe me any medicine to increase facial hair growth I want a beard badly I am 19 And I can only grow sideburns hair on chin and moustache please tell me a way to increase facial hair and grow a thicker beard.
What is c reactive protein (vitros) ? The crp value was tested to be 198 mg/l for premature baby of 8 months/Male during blood test . What might be the cause for this ? What are the effects ? This test was done as the baby had high fever of 100 - 103 . And even after 3 days the fever didn't reduce . So we took the baby to hospital, where blood and urine tests were done and crp was found to be very high, along with blood and bacteria present in urine.
Hey myself prabuddha and I'm 19 years old. My question is, is it possible to increase height after age 19? My current height is 167 cm but I'm not happy with it. Please give some exercise and diet tips to increase my height.
अति सर्वत्र वर्जयेत्।
Hi I am 18 weeks pregnant. Since 1st trimester I have white discharge heavily and lower abdomen pain. I consult my doctor complaining about this she has given me medication but no use. why it happens for me ?and from 1 week alternate days I am getting squeezing pain in stomach at umbilicus why? And I can't feel my baby movements. But in usg report my baby has active movements. I am totally confused please ans me
I am 76 years old. I have high bp. The left part of my body is paralyzed for around 3 days. Now I am experiencing shocks in my whole body It have that energy which can't be controlled by men. It is really giving problem. please help me. What shall I do to get cure from this disease?
3 months back I had a problem where sperms were not coming out of my pennis due to huge skin in the tip area, hence I have undergone circumcision surgery. Past 1 month I am able to have sex, but I am still feeling that my pennis size is small due to which the sperms are not reaching vagina. Can you please suggest any health supplement or medical procedure to increase my pennis size? FYI, currently the size is 3 inches.
How can we know regarding heart attack? Means angiography is necessary to know if patient has high BP, Cholesterol, Thyroid and sugar about 200 (random).
Hai Sir this is bhavani iam suffering from fever last 10 days so please suggest for solving problem.
I'm suffering from fever for two days and not feeling well. So can you suggest me what have been done?
Hello I am 16 years old male. My upper body is very slim and weak. What should I do to increase muscle mass and overall strength? I want to put on weight also. please help.
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure where hair is surgically implanted on the head. You can opt for this procedure, if you suffer from hair loss and bald spots on your head. The surgery comprises of shifting hair follicles from one part of the head to another. Mostly, hair follicles from back of the head are relocated to the balding areas.
The reasons when you can opt for a hair transplant are
- Involutional alopecia: It is a form of alopecia where the hair growth tends to decrease due to ageing resulting in thinning and shorter hair. The follicles remain in the telogen phase (resting phase) for an extended amount of time. You may opt for a hair transplant surgery to correct this disorder.
- Male pattern baldness (Androgenic alopecia): Androgenic alopecia is a condition which is characterized by a gradual receding hairline, especially along the temples. This is caused due to the testosterone hormone being converted in to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which causes shrinking of the hair follicles. If you are affected by male pattern baldness, then you may opt for a hair transplant surgery.
- Female pattern baldness: Females may also be affected by baldness which is characterized by loss of hair from the top of the head and gradual thinning of hair. It may lead to self-esteem issues; so opting for a hair transplant surgery is recommended.
- Traction alopecia: This type of hair loss occurs due to exertion of external pressure on the hair which may cause it to fall. If the hair does not grow back then it would result in a bald patch. Thus you may opt for a hair transplant procedure if you suffer from this disorder and experience loss of hair.
- Trichotillomania: This is a psychological condition where a person pulls out his/her hair. If excessive hair is lost resulting in bald spots, then you may opt for hair transplant surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.