Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
How to loss the weight? I need a diet plan to control the weight and some type of exercises for spot reduction.
I am suffering from stubborn acnes. They are not getting rid from 2-3 months. Are chemical peels safe for sensitive oily skin?
How should I decrease my weight is getting problem in my life that my weight is 2 more so I need to lose my weight please can you give me a suggestion what should I do because my parents are forcing me to go gym workout and diet.
I am losing hair quickly and have try all shampoo but no effect. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me.
Hey doc, my friend has changed alot, she doesn't laugh alot this days and she isn't her same. Few months back she started self harming and continuously cried. It all happened after some personal issues. She doesn't feel like playing or talking, she would rather sit in her room and read stories from her phone. Sometimes she doesn't even eat food the whole day, she cries to sleep and she has given up all hopes. She doesn't know what to do anymore. What should she do? What happened to her? Please doctor don't make this a public issue.
I'm 29 year old. I have a constant pain and soreness in my left testicle from last 7-8 months. It looks somewhat linked with my back pain of slightly bulged disc. What could be the possible cause & Which kind of doctor should I see ? Neurologist, urologist or some other.
Hi doctors, I am 50 years old male having diabetes-2 from last few month, I am feeling ERECTION problem, please advise.
My mother has been recently diagnosed with diabetes and we want to take a second opinion on the treatment and how sugar levels can be controlled. The HbA1c test resulted in an 8.3 sugar level (uncontrolled diabetic). What should I do?
I am very thin by birth, how can I get muscles? I am getting stomach pain continuously from last 3 years?
Good Morning. My name is geetha (Female) from chennai. My age is 23. I have huge hairfall for long time. I do not know what is the solution for that.
Sir at the time of menstrual she feeling very bad with the pain. Now she is using painkiller. Its will show any effect on future.?
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise, sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising, the brain releases endorphins that is the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood circulation: Blood flows and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly, then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released, which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives your body and mind a relaxed feeling along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood, they also clear the mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and stronger orgasms: On an average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 to 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extend this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises, which can be done.
- Increases self confidence: A sexiest trait, that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus, it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
Related Tip: "3 Yogic Positions For A Better Sex Life"