Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChaitanyaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my teeth and my gums bleeds a lot specially when I eat something cold. Can you please suggest some medication.
I've had emergency contraception on 22aug and has periods on 2nd sept instead of 7th. I had unprotected sex on 7th sept which was 6th day. N nw on 26th sept I'm seeing blood drops. What could be the reason?
Can you suggest some diet plan to come out of obesity problem. Please let me know about the health benefits of Quinoa. Also explain the difference between Quinoa and Foxtail Millet. Can any of these two will help.
I am 22 year male. I have a very low beard growth. It is limited to chin area. Kindly suggest. My height is 5.11 and weight 85.
I am 28 year. But my skin is so loose just like aged person. please tell me how can I do. Prepare to tight skin.
Hello, My girlfriend's periods were due on the 2nd of April, usually my periods are late by a day or two (so on 4th of April) I had PROTECTED (condom) sexual relation with my girlfriend twice in this month. Once after her periods got over last month (the very next day) and on the 29th. She was too worried so we did a urine HCG pregnancy test on the 4th morning. Which turned out to be negative. We are worried. Are there chances of her getting pregnant? Also I made sure that I am outside her when I am about to finish and also, we used condoms.
I have been suffering from coccydynia pain and cervical pain, I am unable to sit and lay down properly, unable to work on computer, feeling tired hole the day, I am very much panic could you please help me out and advise me suggestions what to do, how can I get relief from pains, for God sake help me,
My face skin looks lifeless and dull. What should I do. Suggest me some food to get it glowing! Thanks!
What are the different symptoms and signs of dengue fever and what are the possible precautions as well as treatments to prevent and cure dengue fever?
My age is 30 years have 2 kids. 1 is 3 years 3 months and another is 1 years 2 months. He is breast feeding. My last periods in on 26 august. I have 40 days cycle. But on 11 september. I notice some bleeding spot after that day I am suffer from menstrual pain, white discharge and loose motion. Yesterday night I did pregnancy test. Its showing 1 line. Now what I have to do. Should I do pregnancy test again or visit a gynecologist. please help.
I am 20 years old I want to know about what is the symptoms of sugar? And what is the symptoms of asthma? Pls reply me fast or immediately!
Hello doctor, I am 33 years old woman. I am having a pigmentation and dark circles problem since many years. Which is the best treatment for me?
Menstruation is a healthy experience of a woman’s life, and it must come habitually every 28 days, for a period of 3-4 days without coagulating, and the blood loss should correspond to about a quarter of a cup. For a woman, menstrual cycle is a virtuous indicator of her overall wellbeing. Some women get irregular periods that appear at longer intervals, an unpredictable discrepancy in the duration of the cycle and the normal twenty-eight day cycle is missing. Some women have very insignificant problems with menstrual cycles, while others experience a monthly torture.
Irregular menses is typical in early puberty and not generally perturbing. Women should be alarmed when periods are spaced out for more than two months, as this may suggest hormonal imbalance and ovulation problems. A woman’s customary hormonal cycle is contingent upon a subtle equilibrium between different hormones. Several potential triggers can stimulate hormonal imbalance leading to irregular menses. If a woman fails to ovulate, her ovaries will not receive a signal to produce a hormone called progesterone. Progesterone is essential in regulating the Uterine lining called endometrium, which is discarded during menstruation. Without progesterone, the endometrium persistently grows until it starts to break down and is disposed off as a very heavy uterine bleeding. The endometrium may also shed partially and intermittently, and bleeding becomes irregular or prolonged.
Causes of Irregular Menses:
Poor diet due to anorexia, bulimia can influence your hormones.
Excessive weight loss or gain.
Anxiety regarding pregnancy.
Excessive production of Androgen (a steroid hormone such as testosterone that controls the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics).
Uterine fibroids, cysts, polyps.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (in this condition the ovary does not make all the hormones needed for any egg to mature fully, due to which some follicles remain as cysts, ovulation does not occur and the hormone progesterone is not made. Without progesterone a woman’s menstrual cycle is irregular or absent).
Endometriosis (this is a condition where cells similar to those found inside the uterus grow and are attached outside the uterus forming implants. This can lead to infertility and irregular menses).
Inflammatory Bowel disease.
Symptoms of Irregular Menses:
Inconsistency in the length of menstrual cycle.
Low energy levels.
Changes in sexual desire.
Endometrial Hyperplasia (excessive cell growth in the inner lining of the uterus due to excessive estrogen production as a result of delayed ovulation).
Homeopathic Approach to Irregular Menses:
Homeopathy offers an extensive range of options than conventional medicine. Homeopathic treatment for Irregular Menstruation is very competent, non-invasive, safe and inexpensive. Homeopathy treats the patient as a whole and looks deeper into the problem, promotes the immune function and maintains uterine health by eliminating the causative factor. Homeopathic Constitutional treatment based on the holistic approach stimulates the natural hormonal balance without administering any harmful hormone preparations. The goal of this Homeopathic approach is to enliven the body's natural healing and self-repair ability to treat the underlying condition, to prevent it and to create the highest state of health and well-being.
Constitutional Homeopathic treatment with the management of an experienced and professional Homeopath is an excellent choice for Irregular Menstruation. Some Homeopathic remedies that are commonly used to treat Menstrual Irregularities are given below. These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Menstrual Irregularity. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Homeopathic remedies for Irregular Menses:
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is one of the first remedies thought of, in affection, peculiar to women. It's essentially feminine disposition of gentleness timidity, mildness, docility – “excellent thing in woman” – is most characteristic of the drug; even tearfulness, another feminine attribute, strongly points to Pulsatilla. Then, we have fickleness, indecision and changeableness, which are certainly characteristic of Pulsatilla and of some women. Dark menses which are delayed and accompanied with this severe menstrual colic and the characteristic temperament will be the indications. The menses of Pulsatilla, besides being scanty, are quite apt to appear too late.
- Caulophyllum: This is a valuable remedy in treating irregular periods, difficulty becoming pregnant or slow childbirth due to weak muscle tone of the uterus. The patient feels menstrual discomfort with heavy bleeding and drawing pains in the pelvic region, thighs, and legs. These patients complain of habitual abortion due to uterine debility.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa: This remedy is intended for irregular and painful menses, with shooting pains that go down the hips and thighs, or cramps similar to labor-pains that are felt in the pelvic area. Women become restless, fearful, and depressed before a menstrual period. These women are strong, talkative, depressed, they try to injure themselves, and have dreams of impending evil, with fear of riding in a closed carriage.
- Lachesis: This remedy is suggested to women who are passionate, with a tremendous need for an outlet, both physically and mentally. The menstrual flow is irregular, heavy and brings relief of tension. These patients are very outspoken with strong feelings of suspicion or jealousy. They have an intolerance of restrictive clothing around the waist or neck.
- Lycopodium: This is an outstanding remedy for delayed menses that follows a heavy flow lasting more days. These patients have a ravenous appetite with a strong craving for sweets. They complain of abdominal bloating and flatulence, and always have a worried look with lack of confidence, though they may be bossy with their family.
- Murex Purpurea: This remedy works amazingly in Irregular Menstruation with large clots and feeling of protrusion. These patients feel very weak, are very conscious of a womb, and feel as if something is pressing on a sore spot in the pelvis. This sore feeling is worse on sitting, hence the patient always sits with legs tightly crossed. Least contact of parts causes violent sexual excitement in these women.
- Secale Cornutum: This is a useful remedy for Irregular menses in thin, shriveled skinned women. Their whole body is pervaded by a sense of great heat and they have burning pains in the uterus. Menses is irregular, dark and at times, there is continous oozing of watery blood until the next period. Their pregnancy concludes in a threatened abortion in the third month
- Sepia: This remedy is best suited to women who feel weary and dragged-out, and are indifferent to their own family members. She feels taken for granted and overworked, becomes irritable and sarcastic if demands are made. Menses is delayed with a feeling that the pelvic floor is weak, or as if the uterus is sagging.
Self-care measures for Irregular Menses:
Relax and ease stress.
Avoid exhausting physical exercise.
Eliminate any eating disorders.
Eat a balanced diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Reduce your intake of salt and caffeine.
Hence, appreciate a natural way to a healthy uterus, convalesce healthy living and curtail the changes that happen during your menstrual years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.