Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChaitanyaYour feedback matters!
How to gain weight in perfect method. Is it good to take protein powder supplement for gaining weight.
Sir mujay low back pain hai 1 year say ab j pain leg aur foot tak phuch gyi hai doctor nay L4 L5 mey problem btakr surgery Kay liay bola hai kya meyri j problem without surgery teek ho sakti hai kya Agar bina surgery mai fine ho sakta hu toh kaisay please koi guide line doh.
I'm slim long guy I want to increase my weight. And also wants that my chest size will Also increase. How could I get m muscular body.
I have lots of acne marks and pores on my cheeks so how can I get rid from this Please tell me a best solution I have also a weight problem so what can I do for this.
I have oily hair because of the production of oil from scalp. Please provide a shampoo which will help my cause.
I am 27 years old male, I have lots of dandruff on my scalp with itching. Since last one year my hair starts getting white. What should I do? thank you.
I have a stomach problem my stomach is paining I think there is a stomach infection or food poisoning what should I do?
Hi, My age is 21 years and I am feeling giddy so much time and I can not wait for food what to do because sometime no food near I can not live without food what to do whenever I hungry I am feeling giddy is this normal and so much giddy what is the problem please tell me.
Hello doctor, it's been 2 and a half month I had my periods. Me and my hubby are trying to convince. From last 6 days getting spots brown & red. Urine test are negative. Please advice.
I am 48 male I have heavy cough problem and sciatica on right side of body. So I have homeopathic treatment.
I am diabetes patient my sugar level is not getting decrease when I checked sugar before breakfast is that 218 and after breakfast its increase and become 231 so plzz tell me what I do to control it and normal it plzz tell me best.
I am 36 years old male and I have problem with the anxiety, sleepiness, psychology problem Since last 3years So please solve My problem.
Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, especially in adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of shame. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives. Frequent night falls can cause laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night fall is common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects upon the body. The major causes are stated below
1. Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent night fall
2. Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
3. Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
4. Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing night fall
How can it be controlled?
1. Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relaxes the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of night fall
2. Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
3. Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
4. Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
5. Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.