Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Raviraj Vedam Ayurvedic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are taken from a donor site (usually the side or back of the head) and implanted on the recipient site that is on the area of baldness. This is a common treatment for men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) where the hair follicles reduce due to the influence of androgenic hormones. It can also help women with female pattern baldness. Many people have reservations about the procedure but hair transplantation comes with a number of advantages, such as:
- Natural growth after surgery: The biggest and most obvious benefit of hair transplantation is that it improves your physical appearance and eliminates the problem of balding completely. This is because the implanted hair follicles continue their natural growth process after they have been transplanted. So, your hair does not look artificial. Premature bald spots often result in low self-esteem and self-confidence issues which can be effectively addressed by the surgery.
- Uniform distribution of hair follicles: Hair transplantation with latest techniques gives natural distribution of hair and proper coverage of bald areas
- Easy procedure and no side effects: The operation is done under local anaesthesia . You will feel no pain throughout the procedure. Very comfortable procedure and you will be awake throughout the procedure. This surgery is done at the level of skin and this is not related to the brain. There is no side effects of this surgery. Today, the surgeons mostly use micro grafts which are placed in such a way that all bald spots are covered with minimal effort.
- One time procedure : Hair transplantation is the only permanent solution of baldness. No medical treatment for baldness is permanent. Once the hair transplantation has been done, it lasts a lifetime. .Since the grafts are made of your own hair, they continue to grow naturally throughout your lifetime allowing you to cut or style your hair as you wish.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Receding hairlines is a typical worry for both men and women. Since it influences appearance, it is a sensitive theme for most individuals. There is a whole host of hair care products available in the market right from shampoos, oils to creams which to some extent may have a positive effect on your hairline. Apart from this it is important to have the right type of foods that gives the much needed care and support to the hair. Some of these nourishments won't just avoid hair fall in addition they enhance the nature of your hair and general wellbeing.
With every one of the brands offering amla hair care products, the significance of vitamin c for hair is self-evident. Vitamin c is in charge of delivering collagen that keeps the hair tissues together. Inadequacy of vitamin c can bring about split ends of broken hair strands, fragile hair that breaks quite easily. Next time you shop organic products, recollect to pick citrus natural products like orange, amla, strawberries, kiwi and grapefruit.
Oats contain a large number of essential vitamins and minerals that are required by the body and specifically for hair. Having oats for breakfast is the ideal approach to guarantee a solid breakfast and provides a lot of nourishment for your hair. Oats alongside honey can likewise be utilized as a conditioner for hair.
Another nourishing factor for hair is eggs, they contain key nutrients like vitamin b complex, omega 3 unsaturated fats, zinc and iron. They provide the strengthening factor to the hair and breakage of hair is minimized. Eggs likewise contain biotin which is another essential supplement required for hair development. Applying egg alongside curd on the hair acts as an amazing protein pack for the hair.
Notwithstanding being useful for your eyes, carrot is extremely valuable for the scalp as well. Carrots enhances blood flow to the head consequently prevents hair fall and damage, improves the growth rate of the hair. They can be included in your meal as salads or for that matter drink a glass of carrot juice or just have a raw one as you please.
Seeds like sesame, pumpkin, chia, flax, and sunflower contain l-lysine which is an amino acid promoter general well beingof hair. Since these seeds contain high measure of calories, ensure you eat in measured quantities.
6. Lean protein
The body replaces normal hair loss with growth of new hair. Protein is the building block for growth and chicken is a rich source of protein. Eating 100 grams of chicken a day is recommended. Vegetarians can substitute chicken with chickpea, quinoa or lentils.
The human body has the capacity to replace normal hair loss with growth of new hair strands. Protein is the base for hair growth and chicken is a rich soruce of protein. Eating 100 grams of chicken a day is prescribed. Vegans can substitute chicken with lentils, chickpea, and quinoa.
Walnuts are incredible for the hair containing vitamin b, iron, protein, zinc and loads of omega 3 unsaturated fat. Aside from walnuts, almonds and cashews additionally avert hair-fall and advance hair generation. Eating a modest quantity of nuts every day ought to be sufficient for normal hair growth.
Eating these nourishments is the ideal approach for your hair as well as they help general wellbeing of your body. Incorporate these simple changes to your eating regimen and get that lustrous hair that you have been yearning for. As you invest in a host of insurance products so is the case for investing in general well being of your health in order lead a happy life. Stay healthy, stay happy, stay hydrated!
In monsoon all gets affected with the health conditions like allergies, cough, cold etc. Even when you are having your diet, it will be really important to be cautious about meal and choose the adequate type of meal that won’t make you sick.
- Avoid taking food from outside vendors as that might be infected by flies and bacteria
- Always try to take filtered water and warm drinks.
- Use a powerful insect repellent to hold mosquitoes away and prevent getting bitten.
- Where likely, try to avoid walking through rainy water. It can lead to numerous fungal diseases of the feet and heels.
- Keep the items like umbrella, rain coat etc when you are going out.
- Take moderately hot food and drinks in this monsoon.
- Keep away the children to play in the rain and rainy water.
- Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body moderately hot and dry.
- Don’t go in air conditioned rooms with wet hair and damp apparels.
- If you suffer from asthma or diabetes, avoid residing any place with wet walls. It encourages the development of fungus and can be especially hurtful.
- Drink many of heating herbal teas, particularly those with antibacterial properties.
This is a common question asked by people suffering from pimples.
- For someone who is prone to pimples or who has just finished treatment it is important to use specific face washes as a preventive factor. A number of articles are written on the subject and several face washes and anti-acne bars are promoted by the media as well as the medical profession for treating acne/pimples.
- For a person who is under medication for pimples would use tablets, creams and gels to keep the skin dry and prevent pimples. So face washes containing drying agents like Salicylic acid or glycolic acid will be beneficial as it would support the treatment. Do not use face washes or soaps containing moisturising substances and glycerine as they would add more oil to the skin.
- After treatment of pimples is over from the doctor, it is better to continue using the drying face washes so that pimple causing bacteria do not accumulate on the skin.
- For people who would not want to spend much on costly facewashes for a long period, using any non-moisturising soap will also do. This is because the substances contained in soaps/bars/gels/face washes etc. remain in contact for not more than 15-20 seconds on the skin.
Everyone wants a slim suave figure and heads to a gym to work out and get trim. Fitness has its own share of myths and misconceptions
Almost everyone heads to a gym these days. If the guys want six pack abs the girls want well toned hips and thighs. Working out is good but there are several myths and misconceptions which shroud fitness. Dr. Earnest vijay, fitness director, o2 health studio dispels some of these myths.
Doing crunches helps to get six pack abs
This is not true. Men do crunches for abs and women do for well toned hips and thighs. The truth is that crunches only work on the muscles and not on the fat. If you see a surya or a hrithik roshan with six pack abs remember they haven’t had a sip of water for over 24 hours to get that look! so crunches alone don’t help to get six packs.
Spot reduction- does it work?
People come to the gym saying they want spot reduction. They want to lose weight only on the arms not on the face, only on the face not on the cheeks etc. The truth is that you cannot choose and loose in exercise. Fat loss is an overall phenomenon is exercise and also based on genetics. We say what is the first to come is the last to go! so spot reduction doesn’t work for sure!
Crash dieting- how effective?
People follow crash diets and they do loose weight but it piles back in no time. These crash diets have no proper balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Most of them are high in protein and are un healthy because they don’t give the body the required minerals. It is important to consult a dietician and take the recommended dietaty allowances according to the body weight and it should be a plan that can be followed for a life time.
Yo yo effect
There is a huge misconception that you lose weight when you are exercising in the gym and when you stop gymming you gain back double the weight. This is not true. You won’t gain more if you maintain a certain level of physical activity even outside the gym and also continue to follow the diet. It is only when you don’t burn the calories you consume it gets stored as fat and tend to put on weight.
Weight training builds muscles
Many women don’t do weight training because they think they will build up muscles. The truth is that women have no hormones which can cause muscles to build up. Weight training actually helps to strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis in women.
Do you need supplements?
Proteins and fat burners are not required if you are eating healthy and working out well. The recommended protein requirement is 1 gram of protein per kg body weight per day and this we get from our diet itself. Fat burners cause adverse effects to the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
Don’t take water while working out?
Water is needed before, during and after exercise. The best is to weight yourself before the work out and after the work out and consume as much water as the weight you have lost during the work out. It is important to remain well hydrated to prevent cramps, heat strokes and it helps you perform better in the gym.
Yoga helps for weight loss
Fitness involves a cardio vascular fitness, muscle strengthening, flexibility and body composition and there is a specific exercise for all. Yoga helps only the flexibility, stress and improves the breathing capacity. One needs to do specific exercises for specific goals and yoga alone may not help for weight loss.
Exercise causes over eating
Moderately intense exercise does not cause over eating. This means you don’t go out of breath while exercise. Only people who over do it, get completely breathless end up over eating after exerciseing.
Skipping meals- does it help?
It is said that those who skip breakfast to lose weight usually end up eating 100 calories more than required for lunch. It is important to break meals into 5 portions and have balanced quantities of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in them. A well balanced meal is important to keep the body healthy.
So all you fitness freaks out there…. Make sure you eat healthy, exercise well, don’t believe in myths that misguide you! a simple work out, a healthy diet and a positive frame of mind can all get you to the figure you always dreamt of!
- A good oral hygiene routine practiced for a few minutes twice a day can help reduce your risk of developing periodontal diseases and tooth decay. When choosing dental care products, look for those that display the American Dental Association's seal of Acceptance. The seal of Acceptance is your assurance the product meets the ADA's criteria for safety and effectiveness for its intended use.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste with thorough brushing, you can remove plaque from the inner, outer and chewing surfaces of each tooth. Your dentist or dental hygienist can show you a proper brushing technique.
- Clean between teeth once a day with dental floss or another interdental cleaner to remove plaque and debris from areas your toothbrush can't reach.
- If you need extra help controlling gingivitis and plaque that forms above the gum line, your dentist may recommend using an ADA-acceptance antimicrobial mouthrinse or other oral hygiene aids as an effective addition to your daily oral hygiene routine.
- Eat a balanced diet for good general health and limit snacks.
Visit your dentist regularly. Professional cleanings are the only way to remove tartar, which traps bacteria along the gum line.
Mangoes contain good quantities of fiber, vitamin k, phosphorus, magnesium and iron. Research has shown that mangoes' high magnesium and potassium content to lower blood pressure significantly. A natural way to lower high blood pressure is to follow a healthy diet and to exercise.
Raised blood pressure is not a disease in itself. It is just a sign of some underlying disorder. Homeopathy offers good prognosis for cases of essential hypertension. The treatment is based upon the cause and the totality of the case.
A constitutional homoeopathic treatment will cure you permanently.
Hello sir I am very thin and my weight is 45 kg. So can you tell me how I can increase the weight. I am 23 years old.
How to loose 10 kg weight in 2 months? Help me I am tried many times but not get the result give me some suggestion.
I started taking garlic with warm water in empty stomach early morning in order to reduce belly fats. But I feel burning sensation in my chest and stomach. Is it normal? Should I continue taking to reduce my belly fats? Please suggest me Sir?
When it comes to the health of women, there is never too much one can do. The condition of amenorrhea, for instance, refers to the situation in which menstruation does not take place.
There are two kinds of amenorrhea, which are the primary form and the secondary. The primary refers to when menstruation has not begun in a girl who has reached 16 years of age. On the other hand, when a woman has secondary amenorrhea, what this means is that for over six months, menstruation has not occurred.
The reasons why primary amenorrhea may take place are quite varied. Tumours which affect the pituitary gland can cause it, as can an abnormality in the vagina or the uterus of a woman. Diseases such as polycystic ovary also have the potential to lead to amenorrhea. For secondary amenorrhea, a bad diet, stress and pregnancy can lead to it. But what can be done about it?
Treating Amenorrhea with Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a truly amazing field of medicine and it is so great that it can treat amenorrhea, as well. One of the many good things about making the right choice of a homeopathic treatment plan is that it is highly customizable, according to the case at hand.
There is no one medicine which is prescribed by homeopathy for amenorrhea, which correspond to the various causes of the condition. So, it can be understood why homeopathic medicine is customizable as it proves to be in the case of treating amenorrhea, as well.
There are a variety of homeopathic medicines which can be taken for amenorrhea. That being said, it is important to keep in mind the fact that these medicines should only be made use of after a qualified homeopathic doctor has checked the patient and approved of the medicine. For mothers who have not experienced menses after they started breastfeeding their babies, Sepia is the medicine which is usually recommended. In a similar way, Pinus lamb is recommended for women whose menses are delayed. While these happen to be a couple of very specific or niche medicines, a general medicine for amenorrhea is Pulsatilla. In fact, it is widely considered by doctors to be very effective.
When amenorrhea is caused on account of the suppression of menses due to a tumour which is present in the ovaries, most allopathic doctors would be very worried. However, homeopathic doctors would know that there is a solution designed for this very situation, which is known as Apis Mel.
Now that it is known that amenorrhea has not only a cure, but rather, multiple cures; the cause for worry is not really warranted!
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
It is often said that a human being is a social animal. While this is true, does this mean that all degrees of social attachment are completely fine? Honestly, no. In fact, attachment displayed by children, to a very great extent, can have an unhealthy impact on the child’s psychology.
Children are sometimes affected by attachment disorders. This results in the child not being able to manage emotions to a sufficient degree. In addition to this, a child may suffer from a lack of self-worth due to not being able to connect on an emotional level with another person. Can you imagine how damaging this could be for a child who is so vulnerable while growing up?
When a child has a negative experience in his or her relationship with a parent, especially early on, an attachment disorder can develop. All children need varying degrees of a feeling of security to develop in initially and this is gone when they feel helpless and uncared for; not good indeed, to say the least!
What are some specific things, which can lead to the development of attachment disorders? One of the prime examples would be the needs of the baby being met some times but not all of the time. What this leads to is a baby not really knowing what is to be expected. Another thing which has the potential to be a trigger for an attachment disorder is the baby being neglected in the way that no person interacts with him or her and as a result of this, the baby seems to have no option at all, but to feel lonely.
So, what can be done in order to be able to deal with this situation? To start off, it can be said that the person himself or herself needs to put in a lot of effort. Patience truly is key as it helps in the improvement process and a parent needs to stay calm at every step.
When it comes to interactions with the child, listening, talking and playing while eliminating distractions, allows the child the opportunity to open up. Also, helping a child identify the emotions that are felt helps a lot.
Bonding with the child and physical care by the way of holding and hugging provides a sense of care and security to the child. Adequate sleep and a sufficient diet for the child are very important, as is exercise. The diet should ideally be low on sugar and must consist of good fats, like those from olive oil and fish.
In Ayurveda, acne is known as YouvanaPidaka, where Youvana is youth and pidaka is skin eruption. Acne is related to both facial skin health and hormones and with Ayurvedic treatment; you can actually get rid of these.
Before you get treated for acne, you must know the causes of getting acne.
Causes of Acne:
According to Ayurveda, the following reasons may result in eruption of 'pidaka'.
- Too much intake of fried food that vitiates Pitta and Kapha.
- Using cosmetics that directly affect the facial skin.
- Waking until late night resulting in imbalance of bodily functions.
- Anxiety and stress that lead to imbalance in metabolism and release toxins.
- Changes that take place within the body during adolescence.
- Family history
All these may lead to over production of sebum that clogs the pores. Sometimes bacteria are also responsible for acne.
Hormonal imbalance is another cause that leads to acne on the face.
Treatment of Acne with Ayurveda:
There are certain things that can be followed at home so that you can keep your skin clean and clear.
- Wash your face thoroughly with Luke warm at least three to four times a day.
- Using herbs that are useful in detoxifying and blood purification. For instance, neem and turmeric have anti-bacterial effect that cleanses the area with acne and helps them heal quickly.
- Applying sandal wood or turmeric pastes that are complexion enhancer.
- Mind smoothening medicines and coolants.
- If there is hormonal imbalance, then get a therapy for balancing hormone.
There are different herbs that are useful for treating acne. They are
- Turmeric or haridra: it helps in reducing the oily nature of the skin and adds luster to the skin.
- Neem or Nimba that is well known for its blood purification properties.
- Berberis Aristata or daruharidra that helps in reducing the acne scars and helps to get a glow on the face.
- Hemidesmusindicus or sariva that is a good blood purifier.
- Sandal wood or chandan for treating the acne with a soothing effect.
- Red sandal wood or raktachandana that purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation.
- Nutmeg or jathiphala for reducing the scar marks of acne.
- Indian Gooseberry or amlaki that nourishes both skin and the blood.
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Ashoka that are well known for treating hormonal imbalance.
By adding these in your diet and stopping fried foods, you can see changes in the acne marks. However, still if you find that they are there, rush to an expert for better advice.