Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chackko Kosula Jacob
Submit a review for Dr. Chackko Kosula JacobYour feedback matters!
Past 7-8 days jab bhi mein urine karne jata hu to karne ke baad hi phir se aisa lagta hai ki urine aayega meri samaj mein nahi aa raha ki kya problem hai.
My mother (f63) feels weakness / giddiness after wakeup from bed and legs are got bulged. Kindly suggest all the test such as lft/kidney/cbp/fbs etc had been completed but no cure.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from urine problem. Recently I had urine routine test and report came out with some pus cells nearly 5-6.And I am having lower back pain all the time. And burning vagina during sex and also while urinating. Frequent urination but in very less quantity. Is there any issue? Help me to improve my condition.
I am 72 years old male. Fifteen days I was told I have Type 1 cyst in left kidney, because of which I pass urine slowly and some urine is left in bladder. I have gone to ayurveda doc and he suggested GOKSHUDRADI google AND CHANDRAPRABHA VATI in the morning and evening after food. I am yet to be relieved from problem. Can you help me?
HII, there is a problem which is continuously repeating with my friend she is continuously suffering from urinary infection. She is using merc. Sol 30 in homeopathy. She is having some pain also there in the, she is not getting cured, taking a plenty of water. All precautions. Can you homeopathy person suggest some good medicine for her. Thanks.
My mother is 51 years. Since 3 year she is facing menopause disorder like sudden heart breath fasting from heart to brain and sweating and joint pain. Doctor test FSH 46 %and LH 36 says post menopause prescribe medicine estrogen. But after consuming medicine that not cure. Heart ECG and ECO test are normal .not thyroid .diabetics 153. I am afraid for some online doctor says that long time menopause disorder cause female breast cancer. Is that true? Please clear my doubt.
My friend have some kidney problem could be due to stone or something. She always feel pain and sometime its horrible pain in stomach. Kindly advise some precaution and good diet so she can get relief by the pain?
My mother aged 74 years has been urinating in clothes. All reports like ultrasound, kft, urine reports are normal. Please suggest homeopathy medicine.
I am a 26 year old male. I have 7.4 mm and other multiple size Kidney stones and get pain couple of times in a month. Recently I am getting some itching sensation, Painful urination and Discharge from my penis? May I know the reason of this? Is this a high risk?
30th September I first noticed blood (very less one drop in morning first blood )in my urine. I have consulted with two doctors in bangalore .done 4 tests. 1.RFT 2.Urine cultural 3.USG kub 4.contrast CT scan of Abdomen and pelvis. All the report is clear. But blood came in a odd day wise. I went to Kolkata on 11th Oct. From 11th october to 16th october urine is normal. But on 17th october again blood came. I have consulted with another doctor (Senior Urologist) over there. Done 4 another test. 1.Urine cultural 2.Blood Test 3.USG KUB 4.KUB with transrectal USG Of Prostate. Again all report is clear. Doctor gave me Potrate MB medicine (POTASSIUM CITRATE MAGNESIUM CITRATE AND Vitamin B6 Oral solution )on 17th october. From 17th october to 10th november again urine is clear but today morning again blood came. One thing I noticed - if I am doing night shift blood came frequently but if I am not doing it is not coming From day before yesterday I have started night shift and today blod cme.
Dear friend I was getting back ache before going to toilet n right side on heap pain for the past 2 months. Then I went for scanning and found that there is a stone in kidney (5mm). After consulting doctor I am using the medicine - cystone. For one month it was alright and suddenly for the past 3 days savior pain complete back (heap area). I am continuing this medicine. Please suggest some remedy ?
It is an extremely embarrassing situation to have a bladder leakage. Social life could be altered, with reduced socialising for fear of losing control in the presence of others. Though not discussed frankly, it is an extremely common issue and about 25 million people in the United States suffer from this, with 75% of these being women.
Treatment depends on the type of incontinence, such as stress, urge, overflow, functional, or mixed. It starts with least invasive methods like lifestyle changes moving over to surgical approaches.
Ways to manage it
With trips to the toilet increasing considerably when you have urinary incontinence, simple measures can help manage leakage.
- Bladder training: Train your bladder to control the urge for another 10 minutes. This happens by voluntarily contracting the muscles and holding up the urge to go to the toilet. Gradually, it will help increase the frequency of the visit to 4 to 6 hours.
- Scheduled toilet trips: Whether or not there is an urge, visit the toilet every 4 to 6 hours.
- Double emptying: Even after you have voided, force yourself to void one more time. The residual urine, which is almost always present in the bladder, also gets emptied.
- Food/diet modifications: Stress incontinence is worsened by alcohol, spicy foods, acidic foods, and caffeine. Avoiding these can help reduce bladder leakage.
- Kegel exercises: The simple repetition of contracting the pelvic floor muscles, holding it in place, and releasing it can do wonders for strengthening the pelvic floor. This can be done anywhere and any time of the day and is very effective for improving bladder control.
- Catheters: These can be used if the incontinence is short-lived; the person would need to learn how to safely insert and remove it.
- Absorbent pads and medical devices: The absorbent pads are helpful in preventing embarrassment during social situations. On the other hand, medical devices like pessary are inserted into the vagina to support the bladder neck and thereby prevent leakage from the bladder.
- Drugs: Anticholinergics/antimuscarinics are useful to control a leaking bladder. Botox injections can help paralyse the overactive bladder muscles and provide a solution. Topical oestrogen may be used in small amounts to improve tone and reduce incontinence. Alpha blockers are also used in some people with good results. There are muscles that relax the bladder and increase the amount of urine it can contain.
- Surgery: In the event that all these measures are not useful, surgical correction is possible. Sling procedure where an artificial mesh is used to support the urethra. Bladder neck suspension is where the bladder neck is given support to prevent leakage. If there is a pelvic organ prolapse, that is corrected to rectify the bladder leakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.