Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. C R Krishna Murthy RaoYour feedback matters!
He is suffering from cough and tonsils infection, he also sneezes when he comes in contact with dust or cold things. He is taking medicines like sneeze and.
I have problem in chewing food. And also started pain in ears. Not able to digest food properly. What its cause.
I am a 41 year old male, I was on depression medication for 12 years and consumption of alcohol for 22 years, both are stopped since last three months. 1. Gas and Acidity 2. Back pain 3. Weight loss / dieting 4. Pain all over body, like hitting with pin. 5. Heaviness in the head loose of balance 6. Recently started Migraine issues 7. Eye weakness, flickering at times. 8. Dizziness.
My blood pressure varies too much. Sometimes I find it 170/100. At other times I find it 87/65. At this time, normally I feel dizzy. I am very healthy and all parameters are normal.
I am 22 years old . I am suffering from tonsils . What could be the proper solution. Also give me some remedies.
I am suffering from tonsils and they pain really bad, my age is 19 and I'm drinking warm water but it can't help. What should I do?
I am male of 67 years old. I have been diagnosed nasal polyps. I often get post nasal dripping. What is the remedy ?
I am 50 years old Male, few years back one Dr, told me that I have ruptured ear drum. So I avoid many things as per his suggestions. Suddenly past two days I hear clicking sound in my ear continuously which is annoying. What is the remedy for that. Is there are remedy other than surgery. Thanks.
Sir I am suffering from sinus and using medicine. But the problem is not cured. Kindly suggest me the medicine. Thanks.
He bleeding in right side nose last four day we check in ent hospital also they suggest tables but still bleeding not yet stop. What reaction for bleeding how can we stop bleeding any help us.
My throat is paining a lot. I am even unable to speak. In every breathe I feel pain. 2 days ago I had cold. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I have been suffering from blocked nose due to infection fandor the last 20 days yesterday got a lump just below the ear .is the lump cause of infection in nose.
The past 3 weeks my head hurts, I feel dizzy and light headed and my NECK hurts. I went to the er about 2 weeks ago and they said it was a sinus infection so I took the medicines they gave me but it dint work and now its gotten what could it be?
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.