Doctor in Mathru Chaya clinic
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Mathru Chaya clinicYour feedback matters!
Sinuses are small hollow cavities in the skull, which are connected to each other. The cheeks, the space between the eyes and the nose are where our sinuses are nestled safely. The cavities are normally devoid of any liquid; however, in case of an infection or allergy, the cavities get filled with excess mucus which creates discomfort and pain. With the presence of abundant mucus, our sinus cavities become a breeding ground for bacterial growth. Sinusitis can become a persistent problem for many.
It can occur due to various reasons, however the most common ones are :
- Air pollution
- Bacterial infection
- Weakened immune system
Sinus infections may be ignored as common cold, but it can progress into something more serious. Knowing the following signs can help you call the doctor on time:
- Green or yellow sinus discharge (from the mouth or the nose)
- Unusually intense migraine
- Prolonged cough/blocked nose for over two weeks
- Discomfort and pain in areas between the eyes and throat.
- Facial pressure and congestion
- Pain in the teeth
- Swollen eyes
If 3 or more of these symptoms are experienced by the individual, immediate doctor’s advice is necessary to prevent a more severe condition. To avert sinusitis, there are several preventive measures one can take to mitigate the chances of another infection:
- Abundant intake of vitamin C
- Quitting smoking
- If sinusitis is a recurrent issue for an individual, they are advised to get flu shots at the beginning of the year.
Therefore we see that although sinusitis can be an extremely arduous and painful condition to deal with, it can be overcome by following a healthy lifestyle, consisting of a healthy diet and a regular exercise routine. Congestion can be overcome by maintaining good hygiene as well.
My son 8 years old suffering from ear ache due to which he can't open his mouth and having fever also since 2 days.
I have sinus and it has been paining just above left eyebrow a lot in afternoon and it's hurts a lot. Please suggest me any natural remedies to solve it soon.
Awakening with a headache and on top of it a blocked nose is an unpleasant begins to the day. In the event that this turns into a standard event and even the face harms with general largeness in the head, it's a restorative condition called Sinusitis. Sinuses are air-filled depressions inside the skull bone. These empty spaces in the skull are arranged in cheek bones, brow, behind the scaffold of the nose and between the eyes. Another set is arranged in the upper area of the nose and behind the eyes. All the sinuses have the same coating that is available in the nose. This covering produces bodily fluid, which is depleted out of the sinuses through an opening in the nose. Homeopathy treatment can be a decent cure for Sinus of various sorts.
Top normal Homeopathic remedies for sinus infections
1. Silicea: One of the Best Homeopathic remedies for Sinus Infections with headache. Silicea happens to be one of the finest remedies in homeopathic for sinus disease. The headache caused by sinus fundamentally on right side happens to be treated best with Silicea. The patient requiring Silicea feels crisp and is extremely touchy to frosty air. Concealing warmly gives alleviation. One conspicuous sign for utilizing Homeopathic pharmaceutical Silicea as a part of cases of sinus happens to be stuffiness in the nasal parts. The discharges in the nasal areas get stopped up in hard coverings. On endeavoring to extricate these hulls, there is dying.
2. Belladonna: Top Homeopathic solution for sinus headache with smothered discharge: Normal Homeopathic prescription Belladona is one of the perfect homeopathic remedies for sinus diseases when sinus headache is because of smothered discharge. Belladonna is exceptionally useful when a Sinusitis patient grumbles of a brutal headache. The patient may get alleviation from the headache by restricting the head firmly or applying weight.
3. Kali Bichrome: Best Homeopathic solution for Sinusitis with discharge dropping once again into throat
Kali Bichrome is the top regular Homeopathic medication for Sinusitis where the discharge drops over into the throat regardless of leaving the nose. The discharge is thick and for the most part yellow.