Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhaskar Herle
Submit a review for Dr. Bhaskar HerleYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 22 now. My hairs fall a lot and are very thin n little in number. When tied can see the scalp also. I want to increase the thickness of my hair and its growth. It grows very slowly. Also I have a lot of dandruff. Tried various dandruff control shampoos but nothing helps. Wat to do ?
I am a 23-year-old male. I am going through a severe Hair Fall and lost most of my hairs with deep Hairline. Have seen many advertisements and telemarketing ads for the above. Can you please recommend me the best solution to get back HairLine and also increase the Hair density?
I am having tonsils from a very young age of 8-10 yrs currently I am of 18 yrs. And my tonsils enlarges frequently, I having sore throat 365 days, due to this I feels too much of fatigue. Doctors suggested me for an operation, but my father is afraid for its ill effect. I jst wanted to know does tonsils can cause fatigue/ tiredness. Cause it remains inflammation throughout the year. It causes a grt loss in my studies. Please help
Hi I had sex with one guy unfortunately. I'm getting too much of pain in my ass. Not able to go toilet properly it's getting very pain. And not able to walk properly and not able to sleep in night properly and not able to sit properly. Feeling to die. Please help me.
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Eye strain
- Dry eyes
- Head ache
- Back and shoulder pain
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.