Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhaskar HerleYour feedback matters!
Hi I am going through anxiety issues nd its getting worst now. Right now I can not consult a doctor personally since I have my exams starting day after tomorrow. I am getting black outs like I suddenly start shivering, sweating and crying without any reason. Can you please tell me any anxiety pill which I can take if I get any anxiety attack during exam which will not make me sleepy or disturb my concentration. Please help if this will spoil my exam I will be in a big trouble. It is very important for me.
Hello! My mother's age is 57 .She is suffering from back pain from last 4 years She tried many treatments but no permanent solution. As per spine mri she has osteoporosis and degeneration in disc .She takes painkiller which helps only for time being. Physiotherapy does not help at all. She did try some homeopathy treatment she felt better in pain after 2 months of treatment but then she got psoriasis on her back which was spreading on palm and feet then she stopped the treatment. As because of psoriasis she was unable to do daily household activities as she was getting cuts in hand .Now recently she applies dynapar qps spray daily once at night on her back then she feels little better in pain and when pain is more she takes ultracet tablet. Is there any cure for her pain or she has to live with the pain. She has no other sickness besides pain. Is there any other good external ointment to apply in ayurveda or homeopathy but then it should not give rise to psoriasis. As currently she is dependent on Dynapar qps.
What are the symptoms of typhoid please tell me sir I am so tired I am in very stress please give me the solution of this disease.
Good Morning ! I am Chandan 31 years old male but my facial hair like mustache bread are not grown properly or little patches. This is very embracing at this age so I need your help in this regards.
Please suggest how many drops of thuja occidentalis 30 is recommended for skin warts nd how many times. Please suggest dosage.
Every night my mom cries cause of back pain . There is nothing found in x-ray . When her back in paining she can not move a all . What should be the solution fir this ? She is 45 years old .
I have been a regular smoker with around 10-12 cigarettes per day. I now have a regular cough and condition is worse in the evening and during morning as soon as I wake up. Recently I went unconscious many a times while coughing. Please suggest remedies and also I am now quitting smoking with around 3-5 cigarettes per day.
I am 33 years old mother of 2 kids. I used to have long and thick hair till my 17-18 year and after that heavy fall and now I have thin hair. My hair appears to be thinner at the root area but thick in the middle. I give good oil massage daily and daily hair bath. It doesn't grow beyond my shoulder too. Once it reaches my shoulder, it starts curling. How can I get healthy thick and long hair?
I get angry very quickly over little little things. How can I keep myself calm and stay focused towards my studies. As I am into BDS profession.
I am 22 year old girl, I am obese, but my tsh i. e. 0.4 is I think normal. I take normal diet two chapati and vegetable or dal and street food rarely thrice in a year may be. Drink less water in a day. Then why I am so fat what are other conditions. and how to lose weight.?
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, consult an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.