I am suffering from dry cough and whenever I cough hard my chest is pain help me what can I do. Please.
In the semen culture test find that bacterial infection is there any problem in fertility. If I use tablet for this any problem for trying conceiving? How long take for cure this problem.
Hi. My age is 26. My hubby 31. Semen count 120 ml. All my reports are good. E2 level is 70. Amh is 1.0. Trying baby for 2 years. Last 7 month took tablet clomids only. This month doctor suggest siphene and injection hmg 75 unit on 7th and 9th day. Then iui. My question is before iui hsg fallopian tube test is must? Because all reports normal only. Or I can try with tablet and injection for 2 months without iui. Is hsg test painful or any side effect? And hmg injection is painful, side effects? How long can take injection.
I am suffering from cough and used to cough yellowish one regularly. Sometimes little whitish & greenish one. Throat is also become sore and also have incessant coughing. Please suggest which medicine to opt for or wait some days to get it corrected automatically.
My periods delayed by six days which never happened before. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I am trying to conceive for last month.
I am suffering from fever. For last 5 days nd dry cough .can you suggest the best medical treatment?
I am suffering from cough. Please provide me some medicine. It is from 1 month .i am not getting well.
I have stubborn cough for around 1 and half months. It's dry cough only. I have taken ayurvedic and homeopathic medicine but its not cured. I feel some sensation in chest sometimes that causes coughing. What should I do?
Hello Sir Main 4-5 month se pragnancy conceive karne ke liye try kar rahe hu marriage ke kuch time baad mujhe pragnancy hue the per kuch problem ke karan success ni hua. Abhe subhe test normal hai kindly advise main kya karu Dr. se bhe consult kiya hua hai aur treatment bhe le rahe hu per kuch farak ni.
If the egg is released on the ovulation period. Time span of the egg is 12 to 24 hours. After expired the egg is alive are not. And how much time to participate in sex to get pregnant. My mensuration cycle is 28 days. At which place the egg will be fertilized. My last period of first day is 25th Dec 2015. I am 23 years old, female. My last period of 1st day is 25th Dec 2016. We should plan for babies after 5 years. Unfortunately we participating sex (less than 5 minutes) on 17-jan 2017. After one day (Wednesday) I got a blood in the urine. Doctors said that it is a urine infection (hematuria. Is there any chances to get pregnant in this situation.
I am trying to conceive. BT while in intercourse the sperm fall out once it release and took off the penis. Even though I lift my hips with pillows and also lying for half an hour. Please suggest.
Dear sir Konse time me sex karne se pregnancy ka chance rheta he. Means MC cycle me konse din sex krnese pregnancy rheta he. Please give me detail in hindi in brief. Thank you.
I am 30 years old female last 5 months back I got abortion of 8 month due to iugr. After these incident I became so fat and now i am trying to get pregnancy. Is it ok or not? What kind of care should to take now?
I'm suffering from dry cough for the last three weeks and I also have chest pain whenever I cough hard! Despite being this! I'm also suffered from mild Dementia!
Mom is having dry cough from past few years also chest pain due to cough can't sleep at night so what should be done.
My mom having cough problem from many year because of caught she can't sleep at night now she is 40 years old these problem is from past few year due to cough she suffers a lot can you please advice food diet or whole day schedule plan doo and don't something like that or else treatment from specialist.
I'm having cough and cold I took medicine from doc but still I'm having head pain problem and eye pain both when I see up or down it very heavy heavy n climate is cold please tell me some treatment.
I am suffering from cough from last 3 days. What should I do, should I buy some cough syrup or go for home remedies. Please advise me.
Not feeling hungry ,stomach is always feeling full ,throat getting dry, not able to sleep, when try to sleep cough comes and due to that shortness of breath and not able.
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.