Find numerous Bariatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Bariatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BhargaviYour feedback matters!
I have white hair and full hair loss and my weight is about 80 kg and i'm not losing any weight even though I joined gym what to do?
I AM A BIT OVERWEIGHT WITH HYPERTENSION ON TREATMENT. CAN YOU PROVIDE THE BEST REMEDY? I AM ALSO ON DIET, PLEASE PROVIDE THE BEST TREATMENT AND RELIEF!
I'm a 21 year boy who weighs 90 kg having a height of 5'10. I want to lose weight. I've heard about this keto diet from my friend. And I want to start following the same. I want to know what exactly to eat in this diet. I, myself did some research about the foodstuffs to consume in a keto diet and it turns out to be all foreign foodstuffs. Being an Indian, I would like to know the stuff which I can consume. I'd like to get a proper timetable of what to eat, when to eat, what not to eat, how many times to eat? Please provide a detailed answer so I could opt for consultancy from you. Thanking you.
I want to lose my weight. I am very overweighted and also very fat. So I wanted to ask for the solution of ending this obesity. Waiting for reply.
I am an 19 year old girl and I have been overweight since childhood and I have no health issues till now. I'm 18 kgs overweight for my age and height. I feel if I gain more kilos then I may get some health issues so before that happens I wish to shed those 18 kilos. What kind of diet should I follow? Can I use any pills at this age? Is it healthy to lose 18 kgs in the span of 10-12 months?
I am loosing weight, no gaining my weight and have tried medicine and medicare but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Hello all. I am working as a credit manager in a reputed bank. Its a desk job. N I am getting problem of weight gain because of that. Also dieting is not my cup of tea as I can not stay without tasty food. I do not eat much, but can not stay hungry as well. Kindly suggest some food habits that help to burn fat/calories.
Which are the best exercises to reduce the tummy fat and is there any alternative to exercise to reduce tummy fat?
How could I got my immunity increased. I am fatty how can I reduce my fat without doing exercise Will you please tell me.
My mom. Has thyroid she has 5 feet 2 inch height Nd 74 kg weight. I want her to loose some weight. Tell some diet chart Nd workout for thyroid patient.
Hello doc Please help me lose me weight I'm obese living in S��o Paulo Brazil Please help me v lose my weight Thanks a lot I'm relying on this app a lot Hope o get desired answers.
My weight is increasing continuously, I do not eat that much as much my weight in reacting, my age is 21 and weight is 104 kindly suggest me what to do.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
For obese Americans who are low on vitamin D, taking a supplement of the nutrient might help them lose weight, a new study suggests.
According to an Italian team, led by Luisella Vigna of the University of Milan, prior research has shown that vitamin D deficiency is associated with a higher risk of obesity and obesity-related complications.
However, studies on the use of vitamin D supplements to curb obesity have so far been inconclusive, the team said.
The new study included 400 overweight and obese people with vitamin D deficiency who were put on a low-calorie diet and then divided into three groups. One group took no vitamin D supplements, while the two other groups took either 25,000 international units (IU) or 100,000 IU of vitamin D per month.
After six months, participants in both vitamin D supplementation groups had lost more weight and had greater reductions in their waistlines than those who hadn?t taken the supplements, Vigna?s team said.
The study was to be presented Thursday at the European Congress on Obesity. Experts note that studies presented at medical meetings are typically considered preliminary until published in a peer-reviewed journal.
?The present data indicate that in obese and overweight people with vitamin D deficiency, vitamin D supplementation aids weight loss and enhances the beneficial effects of a reduced-calorie diet,? Vigna?s team wrote. The researchers suggest that all overweight and obese people should have their vitamin D levels tested.
Previous studies have suggested that about 40 percent of North American adults are vitamin D-deficient, according to the study.
Two experts in the United States said the findings might have merit for some.