Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Babu S Hangund
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Babu S HangundYour feedback matters!
Hello, I want to ask you that when we do sex then my wife not enjoyed the sex because of my penis size is big that's why she is too me that it feel me more pain in vagina. I hope you will give you a advice to what to do.
Hi, i'm 27 years old. I'm trying to conceive. But I have PCOS problem since last 6 months. I did consult doctor before last month. My doctor sugest Normoz tablet. Then last month I got period at Nov 1st. In my period 2nd day Fertyl-50 mg tablets sugest for 5 days and then follicular study also done at 10th day, 13 th day and 15 th day. On 15th day follicular study egg was ruptured. I have been continue Normoz tablet. Now I didn't get period. If any chance to conceive please reply.
Hello doctor . Am married and age is 24. This month I dint get my periods yet. And I checked pregnancy test it was negative. Doctor suggested to take duphaston tablet for five days to get periods. Please let me know how this tablet works and after taking this medicine when shall I get my period? Thanks in advance Priya.
Hi, I am 23 years old married women. Past last4 months I am trying to get pregnant. But every month am getting my periods. I don't know what is the reason. My weight is 66. Might be weight also one of the reason or not. I don't know. Now my period date is 13th oct. Please tell me when is my ovulation date.
Plz provide any medicine for unprotected sex which has occurred 25 days before for prevention of pregnancy?
I am 19 years old. Like to have sex but scared of getting pregnant. What kind medicines should be taken?
Doctor Please let me know It's my 14th day of period n I have a touch with the penis any chance of pregnancy? Please let me know.
Thoda safed pani jana normal hai kya kyuki delivery ke bad se mujhe thoda thoda safed pani Jaa raha h.
Last time I got periods on 8 feb 2016 and this time I got periods in 11 march 2016. And Always I got periods by irregularity. On the third day of my period on 13 march I have intercourse with my partner and I think we did a mistake and we did not use any precaution. And I got little bleeding on the 3rd day And I go toilet after the intercourse. So is there any chances of pregnancy or not? And actually I do nt want pregnant in this time so please give me suggestion what should I do now? If I wants to take a pregnancy test them after how many days should I take it for confirmation? Last tym about a year ago I have taken UNWANTED 72 and I got weakness so much. So would you please tell me if I take this then how can I avoid weakness by using something please tell me?
Can misoprostol be taken orally (under the tongue) or it has to be taken vaginally only. Pls suggest Thanks.
Dr. I can feel something hard in my half breast. And very little pain when I press it. What can be this.
My menstrual cycle is not proper. Last periods had 21 January. And I am not physically fit. Please suggest me.
I had an oral sex with my gf where I put my tongue and finger inside her vagina (no penis touch) after 10 days she got her period only for one night. What could be the problem is she pregnant? Is it possible a girl can be pregnant without having sex just only by tongue and finger? If no what could be the reason?
In the warmer, longer, laziest days of summer, the living may to be easy but your life probably feels less chaotic.
Give Your Diet a Berry Boost
If you do one thing this summer to improve your diet, have a cup of mixed fresh berries -- blackberries, blueberries, or strawberries -- every day. They'll help you load up on antioxidants, which may help prevent damage to tissues and reduce the risks of age-related illnesses. Blueberries and blackberries are especially antioxidant-rich.
A big bonus: Berries are also tops in fiber, which helps keep cholesterol low and may even help prevent some cancers.
You know you need to, now it's time to start: floss every single day. Do it at the beach (in a secluded spot), while reading on your patio, or when watching TV -- and the task will breeze by.
Flossing reduces oral bacteria, which improves overall body health, and if oral bacteria is low, your body has more resources to fight bacteria elsewhere. Floss daily and you're doing better than at least 85% of people.
Get Outside to Exercise
Pick one outdoor activity -- going on a hike, taking a nature walk, playing games such as tag with your kids, cycling, roller blading, or swimming -- to shed that cooped-up feeling of gym workouts.
And remember, the family that plays together not only gets fit together -- it's also a great way to create bonding time.
Be Good to Your Eyes
To protect your vision at work and at play, wear protective eyewear. When outdoors, wear sunglasses that block at least 99% of ultraviolet A and B rays. Sunglasses can help prevent cataractscataracts, as well as wrinkles around the eyes.
And when playing sports or doing tasks such as mowing the lawn, wear protective eyewear.
mprove your heart health: take advantage of summer's slower schedule by using your vacation time to unwind.
Vacations have multiple benefits: They can help lower your blood pressure, heart rate, and stress hormones such as cortisol, which contributes to a widening waist and an increased risk of heart disease.
1. Walking strengthens your heart. It’s great cardio exercise, lowering levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Walking gives you energy. It boosts circulation and increases oxygen supply to every cell in your body, helping you to feel more alert and alive.
3. Walking prevents diseases which eventually gives us healthy and long life.
4. Walking helps you lose weight and tones up legs, bums and thighs.
5. Walking boosts vitamin D. Walking is the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors while getting your vitamin D.
6. Walking daily can lift your mood and will make you physically strong. Just walk for half an hour a day and you can feel the difference yourself. Walking is the easiest way to have a healthy mind and body.
7. Walking improves sleep.
Can Drinking lemon and honey lukewarm water cause any gynec problem or it may reduce the size of the uterus?
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.