Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. B.N. MurlidharaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe peripheral neuropathy for the last 4 months ,My both feet and hands are affected by pain and burning sensation. I am not able to walk properly and there's some swelling in the feet. I have undergone several test including pet scan and MRI, blood tests but no cause is found. M6 blood glucose levels are also normal. Please tell me what to do now for this nerve damage problem. Thanks in advance.
Hi, some time when I sleep and wake I find out my whole body in sleeping, even I am awake then also can't open my eyes and move my body and shout out also for help then somehow, I try to jerk my body by putting pressure on body and head after few minutes my body circulation start (as feel) then all thing become normal and it looks like that nothing happens this happened me 5 -6 times till now on various times, help me what to do?
Hi sir. My mother is 40 yrs old. She cant speak last two years. He tried to speak but no sound come. she cant pronunciation. We check all test. But no one find which is the problem. She cant understand what we speak. She only write which she explain us. We also reply her by writing. Some times she understand what we wrote. Sometimes not. Can you help me?
I am suffering from migraine from 2009. Sometimes the pain is very severe and unbearable. Please help me out with a permanent cure for it.
M suffering from migraine everyday I feel like dyiñg cause of pain I need a advice what should I do for relief.
I'm a 27 year male. I work in 24/7 shift and don't take food properly. Often I get sores on my tongue in a particular place. My inner mouth layer is damaged and I can't take hot foods now. Could this be a nerve damage?
I have migraine for last 4 years bt it is continuously increasing as the days are passing. Please tell me what should I do.
I am 23years old. On 2014 December I got an accident from chennai, Brain injury, 16days in ICU, a minor damage in seribellam. 8 stitches in heads left side, 16 days in ICU&now can't walk properly, speeching prob, no balance etc. Which treatment for help me. Last 2 months am doing physio therapy.
Does brain tumor attack the body by the cause of human activity? Means will I get brain tumor because of my activity? If saw what can be the reasons which can cause it?
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.