Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I have migraine problem last 6 month and no doctor give me proper solution please help me regarding this problem and my age is 30 years and I am from chennai.
I am taking allopathy treatment for parkinsonism since last year. Is there any permanent cure in Ayurveda, if so duration of treatment?
I am regularly suffering from migraine. Can you any one please telma the solutions or remedies for this. Please.
My friend has Migraine problem. He is taking medicines for the same, but last two weeks he's feeling very sleepy. He has drop the medicine dose for 4 days since it was not available in the stores. But when he started using it again this problem arises. Is this normal or should I take him to consult a doctor.
Hi My friend has migraine from her childhood. She is 23 now. Usually she had pain in left side of head, but recently it started paining in the both sides of head followed by vomiting. She is undergoing homeopathic treatment, but her condition isn't improving. So please tell me is there any cure for migraine? Which doctor to consult?
Sir, I am suffering from epilepsy (seizures) from the last 10 months doctor has suggested me to take medicine levepsy 500 mg (levetiracetam) but from 3-4 months my parents are saying that my eyes fluctuate but I am not known to this so the doctor increased my medicine from 500 mg to 750 mg but still no effect and also I am not satisfied from my doctor's advice please help me.
I am 50 years male, have neck pain for the last few months, of late I feeling numbness in my toes, is it cervical? how to get well?
65 year old male diabetic since 38 yeras take insulin 2 dose daily 22 morn and same eve. Have concern my underfeet specially toes feel numb daily. Long time problem. Presently heavy phlegm and cough upon sleeping or when exposed to fan or aircon only while lying. Please advise. Sugar levels are 160 fasting. Am weighing 100kg and height 6 feet.
Sleep is the normal physiological process of our body which is as important as respiration and digestion. Sleep is vital for maintaining our physical and mental health. Normal adults require 8 hours of sleep every day, whereas it 14 to 15 hours of sleep is recommended for for infants and toddlers.
What are the different stages of Sleep
Every human has a natural circadian clock in their body, which is responsible for maintaining our sleep - wake homeostasis. The different stages of sleep include REM and NREM that is rapid eye movement sleep and non rapid eye movement sleep respectively. REM is the deep sleep stage in which it is very difficult to wake up the person as this stage includes the sensory inhibition and all voluntary muscles along with almost all interactions with the surroundings are inhibited. Therefore, a person’s physical stress and tiredness also gets relieved during this stage of sleep. NREM sleep is the stage between REM and awakening and here the person may have sensory connection with his or her surroundings, but may not respond.
Sleep and its benefits
Sleep and stress have a very strong connection with each other. The best way to relieve stress and any other mental disturbance is sleep. It is essential to have knowledge about sleep psychiatry for almost all physicians as they face many sleep deprived patients in their day to day practice.
- Sleep is not only responsible for relieving mental stress and depression, but has other benefits as well
- Sleep is also essential for the normal physiological growth in early infancy and it is vital for development of normal alertness, attention and knowledge
- It also relaxes our voluntary muscles and thereby, relieves us from physical stress
- Sleep disturbance may also aggravate diseases in our body. Sleep is also the state of recovery and healing.
Sleep psychiatry also insist on meditation and ensures that people have normal pattern of sleep, in order to maintain the mental health of the person in a normal state.
What are the symptoms of dengue, malaria, swine flue and how can I prevent it. What are the symptoms of brain tumor.
Does ciplar 40 will prevent my right side migraine pain and attack or sibelium 10? Please tell me about migraine full please help me I am tired of this headache its about one year above now please help.
Sir mam please provide I have already have phobia some detail I asked doctor regarding that I have unwanted fat on one side that may be due to muscle strength loss but I am able to move my face wholly from both sides but doctor told me that it may be sIGN of bell palsy sir I was shocked to hear that . No symptoms yet even how .
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.