Find numerous Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Submit a review for Dr. B.m KiranYour feedback matters!
How much calories to burn for loose 20 kg in 1 month at treadmill cycling by gym how it is possible my weight is 83.
I have got a bad headache since last night and I do not feel like getting out from my bed. What should I do?
My weight 65 kg. And I want to loose this so pleased success my dally diet plan. Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and, dinner. And also success any drinks, yaa what you think maple syrup. And witch company. Please let me know about all thanks. Regards Kalpana Goswami.
Doctor I am doing a good exercise and jogging running from last two months but still I am not loosing my weight I even follow a proper diet. What should I do?
I am 18 years old but I don't feel better because my belly comes out and I feel fatty so I want solution by you and one thing I that I can't control my masturbation habits so please help me.
My skin tone is nt as fair as my birth time. Wnt skin tone back which is my real skin tone. How cn I get back my fairer skin?
Sir my frnd married n the age of 16. She is very depressed. And tired and now her age is 18. She is suffering from migraine. And weakness. What can she do?
My brother is 16 years old and he has white spots all over the body, hands and legs. He just met the doctor and got an advice that not to expose sunlight along with the medicines. Can you please tell me the exact reason, why he was affected and also suggestions to get rid of the white spots.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment.