Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B.a. RoyYour feedback matters!
Men are always concerned about the size of their penis, and in extreme cases, this concern is also a cause of anxiety disorders. When it comes to the connection between sex and penis size, many men believe that bigger is better. But this is not the case. A large penis does not provide men with any edge, in terms of sexual pleasure. Other factors like erectile function and length of sexual intercourse play a more important role in sexual pleasure.
The very limited proof that is available on the relationship between pleasure during sex and penis size comes from research conducted on vaginal orgasm. The two concerned studies reveal that women who opt for deeper vaginal stimulation prefer longer penises. But vaginal orgasms in women are a rarity with most women experiencing clitoral orgasm. The conclusion arrived at in these two studies was that penis size was in no way related to clitoral orgasm.
Moreover, since the clitoral tissue is known to be present below the skin on each side of the vagina, it could be one of the factors that contribute to experiences of vaginal orgasm. In such circumstances, the role that penis size plays over here is one of eliciting pleasure. For the small number of women who are able to achieve their climax from vaginal penetration, studies reveal that penis length is never a deciding factor.
Apart from a boost in confidence, a larger penis doesn't mean better sexual performance.
Fact: In fact, a larger penis can lead to the difficulty between partners during anal and oral sex.
Related Tip: Penis Fracture: Reality or Myth??
I'm going to marry with someone but I have doubt that she's not virgin how to know that she is virgin or not?
Hi doctor I am having some personal problem about sex. I have married recently and I am not doing more than two times in one night.
I am 31 years old and still single bt my problem is doing masturbating daily since 10 years more amd still doing bt I dnt know I want to control my sex power so I do because when I saw a girl my age and I attract specially their hips I attract most so I can not, soi afraid masturbating can cause harmful for my future or for my coming wife so please suggest me, something I tired I thinking that I go where sex give bt I am nt that person and for Control I do so pls suggest me or request you call me my number.
Hi. I have a habit of masturbating daily. I am trying to reduce it but I can not. It become a kind of addiction to me. Kindly advice how can I reduce it.
Will the use of dapoxetine be harmful in the long run? I had premature ejaculation problems. Doctor put me on dapoxetine, though it has worked super fine with me, I wonder about the aftermath if any.
What if have unprotected sex with my fiance during menstruation periods. Can she get pregnant and is it harmful to both of us.
For how many days we should do kegel exercise? Is it completely stops Premature Ejaculation or temporary? Is confido tablets useful for PE?
I am 30 years old and my problem is every time I see my wife . I want to do sex with her and at the same time she also do the same .but she do not do what I tell to her in the sex. She does not satisfy me and I am having a habit masturbate in sex I do not sperm after sex I masturbate myself what should I do for my pleasure with my wife more pleasure.
I inside my penis inside my girlfriend's vagina unprotected Just 2-3 times and removed it . I am 101 percent sure I did not ejaculate inside her . I just wanted to be double sure Is that all right ? I am really tensed right now .
Hi, I want to use triquilar 21 tab for birth control. Pls advice from which day of my cycle I have to start. The pack. Mine is a 30 day cycle. Thanks.
I have a small penis hence have to face lot of humiliation while having sex with my wife I had tried pill for increasing the size it really didn't work. May b you can b of some help.
Hello sir, my age is 18. From last two weeks, I am observing that, without my control I am releasing sperms at day time. Please give me solution why I am facing this problem. Please give me solution for this problem.
No morning erection low pennis sensitivity 19 years old and maybe nerve damaged How can I recover? Please help ? Is porn the problem ? Mens 1 oil Can I take it.
I have herpes in my testicle pl suggest what to do? Can I take bath during this time, can I apply ice cubes on it? Which pain killer should I take.
Hi doctor am 25 old I daily masturbate 2 times in a day. Is it harmful to do like that. please sugest me.
Never attempt sex just after you have your food get it digested first
Pleasuring yourself is not wrong and is infact a normal part of human nature, however, society often frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject.
Let's take a look at a few of them:
- Masturbation causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD, sexually transmitted disease, or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- Masturbation causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.