Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AvinashYour feedback matters!
My mom is 40years old and suffering with severe cold sinus and sometimes she feels the heavy pain inside the nose and through pain and even she is having having dust allergy so that migraine also attacked.
I have one sex problem. When I see a ladies handkerchief I want to do a masterbeat & want to cut my hair I don't know why it is happening with me please tell me a solution.
I have done sex with a sex worker without condom last week. I have taken hiv test itz negative. Kindly suggest me what should I do. I should worry or take any medicine.
I am suffering form indigestion for last one year. My endoscopy and CT Scan are normal. During day time there is no movement in my stomach ie, no gas. This all cause pain in upper left abdomen, left back and left arms. During night while my mouth is dried everything is normal, Gas is released and no pain. What is this and what are the treatments.
Sir/madam， Im frequently doing masturbating from last 10 years weekly approx four or three times. Now after done masturbating I feel more pain on my male organ, and also I feel I losing my weight, energy and decreased my penis size, im addicted on masturbating so many way I try to stop but I can't. I saw porn movies I do masturbating. Before 1 hour I done masturbate now too much pain in my body and male organ. I want come out from this problem pls help me. I have following problems 1.sperm come in 30 sec 2. Too much body pain 3. Also have more pain on my penis parts after masturbate 4. More hair fall 5. If I don't do masturbate pimples coming ， otherwise no pimples I want to gain my weight and sex power. Also stop my hair fall. Pls help me What I need to do What food I need take What medicine need to take Pls help me.
Hi, I am consult about my mother decease she have lot of swelling in body, weight gain and pain in all body.
I am addicted to porn and masturbation. What should I do? I really feel very bad after I masturbate but after few minutes I again start watching porn and jerking off. It's like I hate myself after I masturbate It's lyk an addiction for me like people have for drinks and drugs I mean like I want 2 stop and leave all dis and focus on my career but I can't What should I do?
I have a chest pain since 2 weeks. And that pain occurs sometimes not every time. I felt that pain when I twisted my hand, turned around or lied down. I did not know what is the reason and should I consult with the ent doctor or a general physician. I thought that pain occurs when my chest got pressure.
Migraine is the most severe forms of headaches. Migraine attacks usually include nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light along with the severe headaches, which are sometimes unbearable. If faced with this condition, there is only one way out to suffer through it, though pain medications do help manage the pain.
Being such a common condition, there is constant research being done about how to help people deal with migraines. In addition to popping pain killers, there is more than what a person can do to reduce the pain.
- Identify the triggers: Those who have had migraine for a while would know what triggers the attack. Whether it is chocolates or eggs, get to know what can induce an attack, and if possible, stay away from it.
- Stick to a schedule: Whether it is in terms of food or sleep, try and develop a routine and follow it.
- Physical workout: Develop an exercise regime to cover at least 30 minutes of physical exercise. Most people see a dramatic difference with a regular exercise routine.
- Bid goodbye to smoking: If you are a smoker, work at quitting this habit. It is one of the known triggers and also aggravates regular headaches.
- Stress management: Whether you are going through physical or emotional stress, migraine attacks can become more frequent and severe. Manage physical stress by not sitting at the same location for prolonged periods and by doing small exercises to relax the shoulders, knees, and jaws. For emotional stress, identify what helps you relax and follow it. While deep breathing works for some, for others, it could be music. Whatever your relaxation technique may be, ensure that you follow it. Work on improving relationships that stress you out. A regular exercise routine and sleep pattern also helps in reducing physical stress.
Despite these methods, migraine attacks do happen. Follow the next few steps when you know you are getting an attack.
- Stop your regular activities and find a calm environment for yourself. Let this place have less of light and sound as they can aggravate migraines.
- Sleep if you are able to.
- Go for a warm bath if possible.
- Try hot or cold compresses, which can numb the senses and reduce the pain.
- Have a caffeinated beverage as this will provides relief. Do not have it in excess as you will have hangover effects from the caffeine.
- Use only those medications that were prescribed by your doctor. Do not experiment.
- Lifestyle changes including exercise, diet, and stress management play a vital role in dealing with migraines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!