Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Which test I give so it is cleared that whether semen is found in urine or not because after urination. In toilet sheets water found liquid it seems like semen. I also have problem of premature ejaculation. If semen found in urine is there any changes in color of urine.
Sir mere sperm kuch din bad apne ap bhar aa jati h agar masturbation krlu fr to aati hi h bt fr kuch din na kru fr apne ap aa jati h or urin bhi bhut aata m mujhe bar bar or urinate krne m time lgta h kafi concentrate krna pdta h fr ata h or gas bhi bhut bnti h sir mene note kiya h agr mera spurm na nikle or masturbation na kru to gas nhi bnti mujhe aisa kyu h sir or m sex chat bhi krta hu bt ab chod rkhi h problem ki vjha se.
I was bitten by a cat before 3 months and I have treated by three anti rabies injection the cat has bite me once again do I have to treated by these anti rabies injection again please tell me I am very confused.
Vercosis nerves in legs, blod clot in vercosis nerves, not pumping blood to heart properly.what can i do?
Mosquitoes, though tiny, can wreak havoc on the human health. Malaria and dengue were common enough, but now another disease doing the rounds is chikungunya. This is a viral disease that spreads by the bites of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. The disease lasts for 5 to 7 days and the catch is that there is no identified cure for the disease.
Symptoms of chikungunya are very non-indicative and include high temperature, rashes and multiple spots on the body, multiple joint pains, headaches, conjunctivitis and insomnia problem. The presence of joint pains associated with a high incidence of mosquito breeding is indicative of chikungunya. The fever usually subsides in a couple of days, but the other symptoms would persist for about a week.
Management of chikungunya includes a combination of prevention and treatment. Prevention is more important than treatment as it is easier done.
- To the maximum extent possible, avoid mosquito bites.
- Avoid using rain water-filled containers, potted plants that stagnate water and drinking bowls for domestic animals.
- Wear full-sleeved clothing when mosquito bites are likely to be higher.
- Use mosquito repellents in the forms of coils, creams, and mats
- Use mosquito nets where possible
- Prevent mosquito breeding by draining possible areas of water stagnation
Treatment: There is no specific allopathic remedy for the treatment of chikungunya. The prescribed medicines are only for symptomatic relief, and given the intense and prolonged joint pains, the patient ends up using a lot of pain killers. There are cases where the pains may persist for up to 6 months. This is where Ayurveda comes into the picture, as there are multiple effective remedies that have been proven effective over the ages.
- Massage your joints with a mixture of castor oil, drumstick, camphor, garlic, and coconut oil. This oil can be heated and stored in a glass jar for about 3 days. Warm this oil and use it for effective relief of the joint pains.
- A mixture of castor oil and cinnamon can also be used to massage the painful joints.
- A concoction of ajwain seeds, raisins or dry grapes, tulsi leaves, and neem leaves boiled in water is an effective remedy for the joint pains. This is to be used when it is warm after food and the residual ingredients chewed upon.
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, greens and vegetables is highly recommended.
- Drinking sufficient amounts of liquids (water, coconut water, lime juice, and buttermilk) to keep good hydration levels and recuperate from the illness.
- Ensure sufficient rest for the joints even after the initial fever has subsided.
Ayurveda has references to something called “sandhijwara” which is “fever of the joints”. Sandhijwara is very similar to chikungunya and these remedies used for this can be very useful in treating chikungunya. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.