Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. AtmaramYour feedback matters!
45 year old male have knee pain alot. He uses so many ailment, medicine but he is'nt well. What we can do now for his knee?
I am 23 years old male I am suffering from weakness and always feel tension without any major reason and always thinking by this cause I am not study properly than what I do?
My age is 53 years. If after a short sleep say 1/2 or 1 hour I wake up there is a lot of unbearable pain in legs (this problem is there whatever may be my day routine/work). What may be the cause.
I have pain in one side of body.In ankle.Just above knees .In lower back .In neck and shoulder.Its like survycle type.M 25 years old. Just advice me.
Hi, this may seem like a weird question but I am just curious about it. Can adults consume baby food like cerelac as a snack? Will it provide essential nutrients and is it fattening for adults? Can it be consumed by patients who have diarrhea or typhoid since it must be easy to digest and where home made food is not readily available?
I am suffering from severe knee pain from last 6 to 8 days, what should I do to reduce my knee pain as soon as possible?
I am 33 years old I am suffering from AF with CVR. However my BP and heart rate are normal only. Now I am looking forward to change my job. During pre- employment medical check up ECG is one of the parameter. I am getting improper graphical pattern with ECG due to AF. Is it acceptable or it is impact may medical fitness. Pl advice me.
I am a 46 year old male diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I have been very active and used to play badminton and gym regularly before it all was stopped as I was misdiagnosed with cervical spondylosis. I have been advised to restart gymming and weight training exercises. What all exercises should I avoid and will losing weight help in fibromyalgia. What diets should I avoid?
Mere face ke gaal thode inside (pichke hue) hai mai unhe thoda bahar ki taraf foolana chahta hun waise mai healthy hun bus gaal pichke hue hai.
I am 18 years old. I have very weak health. How can I gain weight. Is gym a good idea for weight gain.
I want to increase my weight. I am suffering from diabetes. Please suggest some medicines in order to increase weight. My age is 16 years. Also suggest some diet.
My husband is 38 years old and doctor says his ligaments has rupture near his right knee. Tell me how it can be healed quickly. Tell me some home remedies also.
Are you concerned about your current diet and want to shift to a healthier diet, which will keep you fit? In that case, you have to make several modifications in your regular eating habits. You need to stay away from fried foods and foods containing too much of carbohydrates and fats. There are several food items, which are very beneficial for the body and help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. They are as follows:
- Milk: Milk is very important for people who perform rigorous activities in their daily lives. Milk contains muscle healing proteins and calcium, which are good for the bones and refuelling sugar; all essential for the body to keep fit and healthy. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which enable you to get enhanced sleep.
- Dried fruit: Dried fruits contain natural sugars and concentrated carbohydrates, which re very good for boosting your energy levels. You should consume dried fruits like raisins, apricots and mango. They are also rich in fibre, potassium, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, all of which enhance your overall health.
- Broccoli: Broccoli and several other green vegetables contain free radical antioxidants, fiber, which promotes digestion. It also has several minerals and vitamins. You should consume broccoli, kale, green cabbage and spinach. They contain folate, which is essential for pregnant women. They also contain calcium, which is good for making the bones strong.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain vitamin C and an antioxidant known as lycopene. Lycopene is considered to be a very powerful nutrient, which helps in the prevention of prostate cancer in men. Tomatoes also help when you are undergoing a weight-loss program as they contain weight loss hormones like leptin. This hormone helps in maintaining our body’s metabolism rate.
- Curd: Curd has a number of health and nutritional benefits, and eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems. The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 acid, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. The effects of memory loss are slowed down. The protein-rich fish helps in muscle repair and gives energy.
There are several other foods, which you should include in your daily diet in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. You may consume Brazil nuts, blueberries and cocoa as well. It is advisable to consult a dietician to get an ideal food chart. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Sleep: ensure to get a good night's rest. Sleep is restoration for body. It plays a vital role in enhancing learning capacity as well as memory
Eat: have five small meals a day rather three large ones. Eating regularly will help to satiate hunger. Do including generous portions of fresh fruits and vegetables
Stretch: this will help improve range of motion refers joints flexion and extension
Exercise: choose a form of fitness to enjoy. Even walking for 40 to 60 minutes every day of same time pattern is a good form of cardio vascular exercise