Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AsithYour feedback matters!
My father suffers a lot from lower body sperms. There is medicine for it but it has certain side effects. What are the exact causes of that? And are there are any better alternative or some effective home remedies for sperm. Specially lower body sperm.
I am 26 years old I have pcos this time I got one month late of my periods the last date of my period was on 29 September and today is 29 November till now my periods have not come three urine test I did last one was 10 days back but all the tests came negative m so confused whether m pregnant or it just bcoz of pcos kindly help please.
Doctor, I m suffering from the skin disease. Known as psoriasis on foot leg from the 2010 till now. It not cured. What can I do for that? Any sp medicine? Or doctor? please recommend. If any.
I am a 61 year male, cabg in 2008. Post cabg keloid and infection. Fluctuating swelling, pain, what to do? starts from 2011. Frequent.
Nightfall or night discharge is a condition when some men ejaculate in sleep usually in the early hours of the morning or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of the penis due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Usually, men are able to hold the semen, but when in excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves due to bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall.
In the case of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In rare cases, a person might pass urine along with semen. of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In a rare case, a person might pass urine along with semen.
Treatment for nightfall:
It is believed that the best way to stop nightfall is by changing the lifestyle and treating with guidance of doctor. This includes reducing the frequency of masturbation and avoiding porn and nude pictures. However, there are some ways to cure nightfall naturally by doing the following:
- Meditation increases concentration and inner feelings can be controlled. This helps distract men from indulging in unwanted activities and is very effective in controlling nightfall.
- Exercise and yoga allow a person to have full control of their mind, body and soul. By doing regular yoga and exercises sex-related activities which induce nightfall can be avoided.
- Bathing with essential oils before going to bed is helpful as it relaxes the body and mind and allows a good sleep.
- Change in diet can prevent nightfall. Men who suffer from this problem should avoid acidic food.
And if the nightfall persists you need to consult a sexologist and with proper treatment of the underlying cause you can cure your problem completely with your lost physical and sexual strength.
Curing nightfall is easy and should be recognized so that it does not hamper the sex life of a man.
Following home remedies can also be taken to control or prevent the situation:
- Bottle gourd has a cooling effect thereby cools the system which is responsible for nightfall. It can be used in two ways, either by drinking bottle gourd juice before bedtime or by mixing the juice with sesame oil and massaging it.
- Gooseberry or amla helps in increasing the immunity of the body. It is believed that drinking a glass of gooseberry juice can help get rid of nightfall.
- Onions and garlic are known to cure many health related conditions. 3-4 cloves of raw garlic and onions in the form of salads should be had to cure nightfall.
- Milk, when combined with pre-soaked almonds, banana, and ginger, helps to eliminate this problem. Banana has a cooling property which helps to control the problem. Also, eating curd is beneficial as it has healing properties which cool the system and increase immunity.
- Juice of celery and fenugreek are very helpful in nightfall as well as premature ejaculation. These juices can be mixed with honey in a ratio of 2:1.
I am feeling from cough and cold also having a high fever like 103°C? What should I do to get myself cure rapidly?
I'm having pain in central line of chest when I do twisting, deep breathing, sneezing or any movement in this region. It feels that there is problem in chest bone. What may be the reason for this problem?
Hi 51 years suffering from heel pain and all over foot while stepping even if am sitting too with hot feet kindly advice regards
My friend has Migraine problem. He is taking medicines for the same, but last two weeks he's feeling very sleepy. He has drop the medicine dose for 4 days since it was not available in the stores. But when he started using it again this problem arises. Is this normal or should I take him to consult a doctor.
I want to know about my private part length. Because I don't do too much masturbation. But sometimes I am suffering from nightfall. So can you tell me the best suggestion for this problem as well as my size issue.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a several headache, tried multiple home remedies, but don't work, what to do? Pls help me!
Am diabetic and it is under control with medication. Due to diabetic , suffering with neuropathic problems for both legs. Suffering from heavy foot burning. Please advice treatment.
I am 30 years old male. I am facing issues with urine habits .I drink water and then go 4-5 times pee every time there is irritation and feel urge to per. I feel pressure but quantity is less. During night also wake up 2-3 times with pressure. I had ultrasound and nothing in there. Nothing in sugar test.
Hi I am dietitian Sheela Seharawat mentoring diet clinic, we have eleven diet clinics in Delhi-NCR. In diet clinic, we find more of diabetic person also as well as weight loss because kya hota ki diabetic person sirf ek medication se usko recover nahi kar payage because sabse important aapke diabetic person ko hoti hai diet ki requirement ki right food hona chahiye aur right timing pe honi chahiye. Doctor bhi aapko suggest karte hai ki medication bhi aapko tab work karegi jab aap proper diet loge. To humare paas diabetic patient aate hai hum unko recommend kar rahe hai aapko high fibre lene chahiye plus carbohydrate par thoda restrict karna chaye and definitely aapko at the small intervals include your food timings.
Diabetic persons ko dhyan rakhna chahiye ki aapko apni diet me fibre incude karna hai, fibre ke roop me aap kya le sakte ho, fibre ke liye apni diet me fibrous cereal use kar sakte ho, wheat bran market me ata hai jisko aam language me hum choker bolte hai to wo hume normal aate me milakar wo roti leni hai. Second thing more of salads apni diet me include kare jisse ki aapko more of roughage mile and usme dhyan kab rakhna hai jaise aap apna main portion jab bhi leke baithte ho before main meal you have to take lots of salads jisse ki carbohydrate aapki diet me kam ho jayega and second thing carbohydrate aap kaha pe kam kar sakte ho jaise carbohydrate rich in carbohydrates me aapko aa jate hai rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrorts and peas that one you have to avoid being a diabetic person and phir apko apni daily routine me aur kya change karna hai.
Most important aapko apna working timing hai that means at least aapko walk karni thirty to forty minutes daily. Usse aapki body me jo ki sugar ki amount jaada ban rahi hai apko usko control kar sakte ho with the exercise pattern and diabetics persons aur kya dhyan rakhna chahiye ki aapke jo timing hai usko leke aapko kaafi careful hona hai jaise ki aapko har do ghante me aapko apni diet food include karna hi chahiye. Wo in terms of fruits hone chahiye, wo salad hone chahiye, wo lassi honi chahiye proper roti sabzi ya bread wagarah ho and bread jo bhi aapko use karni hai wo brown bread ya whole wheat bread ya multigrain bread use karni hai and dinner pe jo bhi aap khate ho avoid ki waha pe aapko calories ki amount jitna bhi cut off kar sakte ho, jahan pe aap three chapatti le rahe ho waha aap two chapatti par aa jao and gradually usko aap one chapatti pe kar sakte ho that is really nice so that jitna aap ke carbohydrate kam ho jayege utna apko sugar ke control kam karne madad karege.
For further queries regarding diet connect us via Lybrate, you can call us, you can text us and you can take personal appointment as well.
Polycystic kidney disease is a disorder that is inherited; it is characterized by development of cysts in the kidneys. These cysts are round sacs that contain a water like fluid. Initially, the size of the cysts are small, they tend to increase in size after the fluid accumulation. This disorder can also cause cysts to develop in the liver and other parts of the body.
Symptoms and Complications
The most common symptoms of this disorder are back pain, headache, high blood pressure and kidney failure. It can also lead to formation of stones in the kidney, presence of blood in the urine and an urge to urinate frequently. It also make your kidney prone to various bacterial infections.
The disease is caused because of the presence of defective genes in the body, implying that this disorder is primarily hereditary. In some cases, the disease is caused by a genetic mutation. Based on the causes, it is classified into two types:
- Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease: This disorder causes the symptoms to appear immediately after birth, although the symptoms are delayed until adolescence. This disorder only occurs when both the parents carry the defective gene which is passed to the offspring.
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: This disorder usually tends to occur only after the age of 30. Unlike the previous type, here only one parent needs to carry the defective gene that is passed on to the offspring.
The treatment of polycystic kidney disease generally involves dealing with the following signs:
- Pain: Chronic pain, usually in the sides of the body or the back, is a common symptom of this disorder. You can opt for pain reliving medication such as ibuprofen. If the cysts are large, then surgery is required to ease the pain.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure is best controlled by a following a healthy diet and lifestyle. High blood pressure can damage the kidneys severely. Medications may also be required to control blood pressure, if it rises abnormally.