Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok V BYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hello Dr. I have digestive problem, and last 3 years also constipation problem, I take many medicine like allopathic, ayurvedic but problem is as it. Now days I get up 4 AM in early morning, and drink 4 Glass lukewarm water. But not feel fresh Acchi tarah se fresh hone k lye din me 2-3 bar washroom Jana padta hai. And motion bhi nhi banta. Now I'm very tense. Kahin pe bhi Mann nhi lgta. please Suggest Thanks.
I am having hemorrhoids for past 1yr and I'm using smuths ointment. But the problem is that is not healing properly. When I eat chicken or paratha the blood starts to come from my rectum. What will I do.
Hello Doctors. I have so much cold and sneezing continuously. It's been since 14 days I am having cold. Feeling so much down and having little pain in my chest too. Please help me doctors. Give me the best suggestion what should I want to do? Due to sneeze I totally losing my hopes.
Hi dr, I have ed problem at the time of sex, I am having diabetic, bp, thyroid, how increase my sex level and I want to increase my penis, pls suggest me. Thanks.
My son, 6 year detected swine flu for which treatment has been started since last four days but fever is still persisting inspite of giving ibugesic plus 6 ml every six hourly. He is feeling very sick n not eating anything. I am giving him coconut water and papaya which he is taking. Two glass of coconut water and two slices of papaya he is taking in full day. He is passing urine n stools daily. Do you suggest anything else I should start or this is ok and how long this situation can persist more.
Small dots forming on the top of penis shaft skin below it's so small in black color can any one tell me why it is forming and what needs to be done?
I have seasonal allergy of cough. When ever season changes cold and cough problem starts and continue till 3 to 4 weeks. Should I take some flu vaccine to get rid of this problem or there is anything else solution to my problem.
I am suffering from gas problem. Frequently releasing by bad smelling gas. This is big issue for me and I am too much demoralize and feel insulting. So please give me some suggestions for better life. Thanks.
I'm 22 years before some days back while masturbating the sperm releasing is more but now the sperm releasing quantity become low why this happening is there any side effects for Or it is harm to do masturbating.
I am suffering from sweating from many years bt this year it bcm excessive. Even in cold I used to sweated from palm nd my legs. I want to overcome nd gain some weight also. This excess sweating create many embarrassing situation and lower my confidence. Please help me out.
I am suffering from cough for 3 weeks. I am using d cough syrup but not get relieved. What I have 2 do?
I feel something blocking in my throat. Even if I try to take it out it doesn't come. My nose blocked when I do it.
Me and my partner are very freaky when it comes to sex. We are into BDSM. I'm the dominant partner and he is the submissive one. He likes it very much when I whip, slap, punch and kick him hard. Sometimes he likes me to do it too hard. I have no problem with giving him too much pain because he enjoys it but I hope he doesn't get terrible pain and get injuries. I'm kinda afraid about that. Once, he even asked me to stand on his chest with my high heels on and dig my 5 inch high heel into chest and stomach. He also enjoys licking my menstrual blood. One day I accidentally cut myself with a razor and I was bleeding. I asked him to suck my blood. And he happily did it. Are we normal?
The way your day starts can affect your entire day and nothing is worse than fighting constipation in the morning. Along with a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and bloating, constipation can also cause mood swings and lower your attention span. While laxatives can be temporary quick fixes, they can worsen the problem over time.
Hence, it is better to treat this disorder with a few simple lifestyle changes and home remedies.
- Eat plenty of fibre: A bad diet is one the key factors triggering constipation. Fibre not only fills the stomach, but also helps add bulk to your stool making it easier to pass. Ideally, a person should have 20-40 grams of fibre a day. If you suffer from chronic constipation, you can increase this amount a little as well. As an easy way to increase your fibre consumption is ensure that you eat some form of raw salad with every meal. Other foods that are rich in fibre are oats, almonds, cereals, beans, lentils and fruits.
- Ginger tea or mint tea: Ginger is a warming herb, which when had in form of tea can make the body generate more internal heat. This helps activate the digestion process and thereby relieves constipation. The menthol in peppermint has an antispasmodic effect that helps relax the digestive tract muscles and makes it easier for stool to pass through. Dandelion tea can also be used as a mild natural laxative.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a popular natural laxative. This is because one of the components of this oil helps stimulate the small and large intestine. To benefit from castor oil, have 1 or 2 teaspoons of the oil on an empty stomach. You should be able to pass stool within about 8 hours.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move along the digestive system. Without adequate water, the stool is likely to be hard and difficult to pass. Ideally, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not count artificially sweetened beverages as part of this count as they can actually cause constipation instead of ease it.
- Warm lemon water: Lemon juice helps stimulate the digestive system and hence is ideal for treating constipation. When mixed with warm water, it can help eliminate toxins from the body. Adding a little honey to the mixture can also work as a mild laxative. Alternatively, you could add salt in place to honey as this encourages the bowel muscle contraction and is rich in magnesium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.