Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshaYour feedback matters!
Why do I feel extreme tiredness during periods? My period is regular and I do not have abdominal cramps. But my flow is lesser some times. Pl help.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer? I oftenly get pain in the breast. Is it a symptom of a breast disease?
Namaste, Yesterday we had unsecured sex (4th day of my wife's periods) :(Is it safe to use contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy? Please suggest.
I'm 23 years old girl.my question is regarding sex.few days back I tired having sex with my fianc? but we couldn't do it because it was painful. I couldn't take the pain and eventually we couldn't do it. This happened with evn before.I was in a relationship and even that time I couldn't do it coz It was painful.I'm getting married this year.and I'm worried if I can't do it my fianc? will break this relationship.need your help so that next it won't hurt much
I am 22 yr old married from my left breast yellowish type fluid is coming after pressing it from last one month. What should I do!
After having unprotected sex for the first time my wife took I-pill. This was the first Time she took any kind of contraseptic pill! Her day for period this month was 27. She had that i pill yesterday now she is feeling drowsiness and headache! Are this symptoms common? Or serious and what changes would happen to her periods date?
Hi, I am 28 years old and I got married 7 months back and my periods are irregular from 2 months, so please suggest what should I do?
Meri wife ka last period 5october ko aya tha. 2november ko kit se check kia to kit positive aai 9ko check kia to bhi positive aya. Lekin urine k sath mucus me blood a raha h 2 3 din se. Doctor ne kaha k ultrasound krvao. Is miscarriage doctor.
I am 24 year old female. I am pregnant but my tummy is not grow too much. Please tell me what should i do?
I'am 18 years old female. Mene apne boyfriend ke saath physical relations banaye on 23 sept ussi raat mujhko periods aa gaye or vagina mai bhot dard hone laga heavy flow ta blood ka but mere periods ab khatam ho gaye hai but dard kaam ni hua hai mene andr dkha ta vagina ke skin pht gayi hai thdi si Jada kaam karti hu toh dard Badh jata hai. Mjhko kisi ne mag phos 200 medicine lene ko kaha hai toh kya yh medicine sahi hai iss problem ke lie or or koi treatment hai Jo mai krwa Saku ya yeah kuch dino mai apne se sahi ho jaega or jadi problm wali baat toh nhi hai na? Please suggest me a sure short treatment. Fast.
I am 27 year old female. I had sex with my boyfriend, I lost my virginity. And I'm getting married after few months how to get virginity back fast to secure my married life.
Hi. Can any one tell me the IUI infertility process . How much. Average cost for IUI process and success rate.
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.