Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Arun RaykarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from tonsils stone. I have lot of pain on my tonsils and suffering from light fever. Please suggest me what can I do?
Hello sir, A big amount of cough in my chest from 1-1.5 year and sound of air in my right side ear. Then I had decrease in my concentration. What I do?
My two children aged 4 and 2 years always have running nose in Bangalore. allopathy has not treated and it is said allergic.
I have allergy problem with my skin. tonsil regularly in mouth and other skin problem. Pls provide solution.
I have problem with my ear. Sometimes wax comes out in liquid form. Earlier before 2-3 years there was same problem. After trying ayurveda it was cures. But now again it starts. What to do. Which is the best treatment to cure it permanently.
I have problem of head ache and I feel dizziness all time and I face diet problem also what should I do?
I have been suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica and chronic sinus problem of streptococci. I feel that when sinus problem aggravates, a few days after my suffering of arthritic pain increases. Sinus problem is of frontal or maxillary affecting right eye which becomes red and itchy, painful. I am taking kali bichrome, hydrastis, echinacea. Please help me advising medicines for longer use.
Actually from past 2 weeks I have head ache problem and I also visited a doctor he told that I have dns problem and my bone in my nose is increasing due to that he told to take steam I also do that but then to I have continues headache full day what should I do?
Hi mam/sir I have an problem of my ear it's unbearable I get ringing sound in ma two ears mainly in my left ear I get to much. I went to ent doctor she had tested ma ear and every thing is normal she gave me some tablets I really don't remember but no change I had consulted many doctors but suffering alot with this problem. please help me out doctors.
He is snoring loudly while sleeping, according to his roommates. Please give instruction to get rid of this situation.
I hav traumatic perforation what precaution I should I take How much time it will take to cure completely.
I am 56 years old, suffering from continuous ringing in the right ear since 4-5 years please help me to get rid of this. Last year I suffered from giddiness along with vomiting.
My son having tonsils pain and feeling like cold from 1 day also having body pain like muscles pain.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.