Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun K.N
Submit a review for Dr. Arun K.NYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yrs old male, I am having problem of regular urination since last four months (i. E. I go to toilet twice in an hour), can anyone suggest me what kind of problem is this. I had done ultrasound the report is normal.
I am in 48 years old women. My problem is bedwetting still 20 years. At first I have seen any dream then bedwetting. I have consulted a physician. My b.p and other test is normal. But I do no get any result still now. So what can I?
Dear doctors am feel smell on my toilet. Every time when am go for toilet am feel the smell. Please tell me whats the problem I have.
My son is 24 yrs old. He is suffering from kidney stones problem. Sonography report r 4 stones in right kidney. Sir. Kidney. Sir how to remove the kidney stones?
Hi am 26 year old men, but my asking about my father illness. He is above 55 years old men. His trouble is urine block. We have tried lot of hospitals with different type of medicines. But the trouble still exist. Only one temporary solution is available. Its we have using tube weekly. His trouble started his 16th age. Kindly suggest one permanent solution. Thanks.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that focuses on improving your overall well-being, rather than just focusing on the symptoms of the disease. Being a complete natural based method, it has no side effects. Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones emphasize on improving your lifestyle and diet to keep the energy balance in your body.
The causes of kidney stones range from factors such as an imbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and spicy food. Less water consumption is also a major cause of kidney stones. These factors cause problems in the various doshas in the human body, leading to diseases. It leads to toxin formation in the body called ama. These toxins trickle down to the urinary tract, causing crystals to form, thus leading to kidney stones.
Ayurvedic remedies consist of using diuretic herbs to dissolve the stones. Once the stones are dissolved, it is then recommended to use various cleansing techniques such as Panchakarma, which helps in strengthening the body. It is recommended to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily and urinate whenever the urge occurs.
If the bladder stores the urine for a long time, then it leads to kidney stones. You need to cut down on foods that contain salt in excess. Add more green vegetables to your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients such as calcium.
A comprehensive list of the changes you should make are:
1. Avoid eating dry and heavy foods
2. Limit consumption of coffee, tea, pickle based foods and cold drinks
3. Restrict consumption of non-vegetarian foods such meat and poultry
4. Drink adequate water regularly
5. Consume parboiled rice, brown rice and ginger
6. Consume lots of fruit juices, soup and water
7. Increase water consumption during summer months
8. Don’t suppress the urge to urinate
Some herbal remedies to control kidney stones are combining “mehendi” with water to form a decoction and then consuming it. Increase consumption of horse-gram as it decreases risk of kidney stones. Make sure you exercise on a regular basis as it improves your overall well-being and keeps you healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
I watching porn Liquid come out like urine (transparent 2 drops) from penis Some drop from ass (please please please please please) help me Whats going on? (I do not allow cum out while watching porn (never masturbate) Age 21, single,69 kg, 5"6 height Please help.
It is an extremely embarrassing situation to have a bladder leakage. Social life could be altered, with reduced socialising for fear of losing control in the presence of others. Though not discussed frankly, it is an extremely common issue and about 25 million people in the United States suffer from this, with 75% of these being women.
Treatment depends on the type of incontinence, such as stress, urge, overflow, functional, or mixed. It starts with least invasive methods like lifestyle changes moving over to surgical approaches.
Ways to manage it
With trips to the toilet increasing considerably when you have urinary incontinence, simple measures can help manage leakage.
- Bladder training: Train your bladder to control the urge for another 10 minutes. This happens by voluntarily contracting the muscles and holding up the urge to go to the toilet. Gradually, it will help increase the frequency of the visit to 4 to 6 hours.
- Scheduled toilet trips: Whether or not there is an urge, visit the toilet every 4 to 6 hours.
- Double emptying: Even after you have voided, force yourself to void one more time. The residual urine, which is almost always present in the bladder, also gets emptied.
- Food/diet modifications: Stress incontinence is worsened by alcohol, spicy foods, acidic foods, and caffeine. Avoiding these can help reduce bladder leakage.
- Kegel exercises: The simple repetition of contracting the pelvic floor muscles, holding it in place, and releasing it can do wonders for strengthening the pelvic floor. This can be done anywhere and any time of the day and is very effective for improving bladder control.
- Catheters: These can be used if the incontinence is short-lived; the person would need to learn how to safely insert and remove it.
- Absorbent pads and medical devices: The absorbent pads are helpful in preventing embarrassment during social situations. On the other hand, medical devices like pessary are inserted into the vagina to support the bladder neck and thereby prevent leakage from the bladder.
- Drugs: Anticholinergics/antimuscarinics are useful to control a leaking bladder. Botox injections can help paralyse the overactive bladder muscles and provide a solution. Topical oestrogen may be used in small amounts to improve tone and reduce incontinence. Alpha blockers are also used in some people with good results. There are muscles that relax the bladder and increase the amount of urine it can contain.
- Surgery: In the event that all these measures are not useful, surgical correction is possible. Sling procedure where an artificial mesh is used to support the urethra. Bladder neck suspension is where the bladder neck is given support to prevent leakage. If there is a pelvic organ prolapse, that is corrected to rectify the bladder leakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.