Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun K.N
Submit a review for Dr. Arun K.NYour feedback matters!
Sir My mom is around 50 years old. Since last three days she is feeling pain in the lower abdominal and genital area. With the painful and frequent call for urination within few seconds to minutes. She has some gas problem as well. All this is happening for the first time and from last 3 days.
Hello Doctor, I am 28 years old & unmarried. From last 4 to 5 days, I am observing drops of blood bleeding normally while sitting, standing etc. Even I can observe in my urine. I can say max 8 to 10 small drops in a day. From last 2 days I have observed 1 small clot of blood while walking/sitting/standing. No itching, no stomach pain nothing Im feeling normal but little stressed with this. Anything I need to worry here. Pls suggest me the home remedies & to which doctor I need to consult for this.
नमस्ते सर्, मेरा उम्र 19 साल है, मैं बहुत परेशान हूं, बहुत ईलाज करवा कर थक गया हूं, मेरे माता पिता भी मेरे बीमारी के कारण बहुत परेशान है,सर्, पेशाब करने के बाद मेरे ब्लाडर में आधा से ज्यादा पेशाब रह जाता है,डॉ°•पेशाब का थैली दिए है जो राज अंडर डालना और निकलना पड़ता है,जिसके कारण बहुत दिक्कत पड़ता है,जिससे दिक्कत भी होता है और दर्द भी,इसका पूर्ण उपचार संभव है तो किर्पया सलाह दे।
Every time I have sex with my boyfriend I suffer from urinary tract infection the next day. It keeps me awake all night really. Its not that painful but the frequency and the urge with which I want to pee is really too much. I clean myself and urinate every time we have an intercourse but I am guessing maybe this time it happened because we had unprotected sex. Can that be the reason? Also can alcohol trigger uti? Please help me. Is it going to stay like this only always. P.s - we have sex generally after a gap of 6- 7 months. He is an army guy.
I am a 16 years old. I used to have kidney stones 2 years back. Due to my increasing fat I thought of taking ketogenic diet I wanted to know if it would cause trouble with my kidney stones again?
My wife is suffering with diabetes and hypertension since 2004 at present average blood glucose is 191. 51 mg/dl hba1c 8. 3 creatinine 2. 8 cholesterol 260 medicine she takes metaglez, bp cure 25 minipress xl 5mg when bp is <145/90 . suggest me medicine for lowering creatinine.
Hello Doctor, I am 35 year old. Since five year I am suffering from UTI. I went to several hospital but doctors did not find anything wrong. please tell me what is the cause of this infection.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.