Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ArivazhaganYour feedback matters!
I am injected penideour injection then within 3 hrs I ate homeopath medicine then allergic in my all body and chest pain when I vomit I fell relax. What was the problem.
There are active people and there are proactive people. Who is more liable to blood pressure? Is blood pressure related to how we feel? Is blood pressure related to suppression of your desires and hence to anger within and hence your mental health? We keep giving medicines to the physiological system and never look into the cause of problem. Doctor, please advise as to synchronize psychological and physiological processes within our body system? B.
Sir hello My aunt is having a cholesterol of 207. Could you please give any advice how to reduce it. Her age is 41.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
I am 53 years old female and I am obese. My height is 5 feet 2 inches and weight is 71 kg. Also my cholesterol is high. Please suggest me my daily vegetarian Indian diet plan and home remedies for the same.
I am suffering whistling and sounds in my ears from last two months. Doctor said it is due to weakness of nerves due to high bp that is 140/80. Kindly suggest some remedy.
Dear sir/madam, My heartbeat goes very fast at night (when I am trying to sleep), this causes uneasiness. I have been facing this since last week.
Hi. My grandma is a heart patient since 2yrs and she had 2 strokes. Her condition is getting too bad and ulcers started occurring in her stomach due to some inhaler. What could be done.
I an high bp patient. Since 10 month my bp is in under control. Can I drink beer or wine. If yes then how much quantity I can take in it?
Heart is but a complex muscle. And like any other muscle, requires peoper protein rich and alkaline diet to maintain optimal activity.
The best news is, all these are processed in the liver. So, healthy liver = healthy heart!