Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ArivazhaganYour feedback matters!
Even if I eat im not becoming fat. My weight does not match my age. So what can I do to become fat so that I can be healthy and even I have low bp so I also need a solution to overcome it. Please help me.
I am now 60 years old. Last two years back my BP raised to 190 /103. I have gone to cardiac doctor. He has done some tests and all are normal. Before the tests are done, they gave me amlodac 5 mg. After 10 to 15 minutes the BP came down. During my BP raised period I couldn't find sound sleep. Then he prescribed amlodipine 5 mg, Telmisat40. From the day I am not getting sleep in night. The other doctor told me to take trika 0.25 mg. I want to avoid trika and get sound sleep as usual. Please guide me.
My cholesterol level is very high. Which food can I eat to reduce cholesterol level. Please tell me.
I am mother of 2 children (age 49) having sugar BP cholesterol for which I take medicine. I feel very tired and my memory is declining. I sometimes forget to take medicine or take medicine and forget whether I have taken it or not. I have full check up and doctors say I am fine what should I do.
How angioplasty is done in case of a patient with 70% blockage in right pulmonary artery? The patient has diabetes.
My wife (33) suffers from sharp chest pain not continuously but only then and there, vomit sensation also occurs sometimes. Also there is a gradual weight loss since 2-3 months. Pls advise on my question.
I am facing problem with my left chest. I do not know what happen that there is difference between my left and right chest. Always my mood is on angry situation. I consult with doctor but they said that nothing to worry it will automatically fix with time. But I have been waiting from 2 years nothing happen yet. When I go to sleep if my left chest touch with bedsheets so its hurt and pain. So I cannot sleep properly.
I have pulsating pain one side of head, sometimes full head now am taking depression tablets as per Neurologist more than 4 months. I feel nerve weakness on left hand, left chest. Is it curable? I always feel there is mild pain like pressing one point on my head. Could you please advice me to get rid this headache through whatever Ayurveda, Homeo or Allopathy medicine?
I am 21.8 years old I want to know that my B.pressure is ok but my heartbeat always remain around 85-95 times per minute, why my heartbeat always so high or above normal. Because normal limit is 72 approx ?
My uncle age is 6and he has bp in the range of 120-130 which is normal which cooking oil he had to use and in how much quantity?
I am suffering from dry cough and chest pain Including high fever and left hand is paining so much because of fever can you please help me.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.