Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Archana MuralidharanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years older. I am suffering from sinus problem can you please give me solution to overcome it completely.
I am suffering from ear infection. Its itching inside left ear and when I clean with bud watery type liquid is forming. Its going and coming back whenever I clean with bud. Is it fungal infection. suggest me medicine for that.
I am 33 years old and I am suffering from severe throat infection from last four day. I am unable to speak, my voice has become very heavy and I am getting cough also. Now from morning I am having running nose also .I had azax-500 mg tablet last n before last night but still no change .can you please suggest me any medicine.
What is the cause for giddiness [Chakkar]. While sleeping at right side it increases. I have low BP and my age is 47? I have consulted the Doctor he has suggested to me to test your ears or eyes. Please advise.
Two days back I had fever with cold. Fever is OK now. But I have problem in my throat since two days. I feel pain while swallowing and its getting difficult to speak also. Can anybody suggest me any effective home made remedy for this? Kindly help. And Thankyou in advance.
Respected doctor, I was playing Cricket with my friends in the afternoon, it was 40 degrees. When I came back home, AC was on in room on 24 degrees. I went in that room switched on my laptop and plugged earphones in my ears & was watching videos. When I started feeling little cold I shifted to another room which was hot. After that I started getting little headache & now its very high that I am feeling dizzy. I have taken disprin tablet. Please let me know that in what way I can help myself?
I have too much of cough. So please tell me any solution on that. There is also a pain in my throat.
I am 25 years old software engineer. I am getting dizziness every day while working or walking even though having good sleep. Please let me know what is the problem? Which doctor to consult?
I am 23 years old. I have severe head ache. Doctor said I have sinus on ma right head. What should I do as a precaution They have insisted Me not to take head bath often. Any other precautions is there to avoid this. Kindly send an mail to avoid my pain.
I am 33 years old and I had a pain in my legs and hands from last few weeks and a headache too chakkar when I drive I am having a medicine of BP and a shivering too in my legs and hands basically it happens in morning when I get up.
Cyclothymia is a type of a mood disorder which is relatively light or mild in nature. If you are suffering from this condition, then you will experience extreme mood swings for very short periods of time. During these mood swings, you may experience a low period (depressed mood) or a high period when you are extremely happy.
There is no set or structured pattern for the highs and lows that you will experience during this condition. This feature of the disease makes it more difficult to detect and diagnose. The duration of your mood swings usually last just for a few days but can also be extended up to a few weeks. So, the only sign of identifying this medical condition is that if you are not having a normal mood for an extended period of time then you should consult a specialist doctor to enquire more about the condition.
Though there are no special symptoms of this disorder, the usual signs of mild depression and hypomania can be a possible symptom of Cyclothymia.
Some of them are:
- Hypomanic symptoms
- Racing thoughts
- Minimal sleep
- Excessive talking
- Extreme optimism
- Raised self-esteem
- Being happy without any reason
- Unnecessary fear
- Concentration difficulties
- Abnormal weight changes
The mood swings that you experience during this situation do not get better with time or vanish automatically. So it is always desirable that you seek some medical assistance from a specialist doctor on seeing the symptoms of either hypomania or depression.
This does not always hold true but you might also start to experience suicidal thoughts if you also have a bipolar I or II disorder along with cyclothymia. So, if any such thoughts appear in your mind, then you should seek immediate medical assistance.
It pains behind my right ear starting from my neck through shoulder till arm. I am 43 years old and have just started swimming classes. Is this the symptoms of cervical or muscle pull or something else? Please suggest some remedy.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.