Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. AnumanthrajYour feedback matters!
Hello, Doctor I Wanna Ask You a question regarding the fate of success in the kidney transplantation? Is that also if our body cells accepts the kidney still it might fail to work?
I am chronic patient of amobiasis, now I am having urinary problem like flow of urin, unsatisfactory after urine. Feeling burn after urine. Kindly advise.
Sir My daughter is 15 years old, she has problems is every day during sleeping she makes urine in bed. Please refer me some good medicine.
How to prevent creatine rise level in urin for my wife who is 20 year old sugar patient taking 6 units insulin each morning.
Feeling burning sensation in urine, does it a urinal infection or its due to heat, there is no itching, I am drinking lots of water but when I drink lesser water I am feeling burning sensation in urine.
Sir, kidney lower calaxy me stone hai 4 or 5 big size 3.9 mm. 4 saal se. Koi medicine bataye. Another medicine process me hai. Please advise.
My mother is diagnosed with 8.1 mm stone in rt kidney and thickened endometrial lining of 18 mm. Please suggest what to do?
Sir I am suffering from kidney problem and I am continue medicine .sir before kidney problem I masterburate 2 times in a week then after kidney problem I can not stop masterburate .sir please tell me how can I stop masturbation .sir my age 24. Is there any problem in future tell me .sir I am suffering chronic kidney disease .please sir help me .I want to marriage in future. So please I request you to tell me is there any problem in my future please tell me.
I am having kidney stone of about 20 mm and I don't want to go for operation is there any other way?
I am a 19 year old girl and I am facing symptoms of UTI I can't hold my pee even to get to the washroom, pain during urination, feeling unwell, dark yellow color, and a dull pain In vagina what meds shall I take?
Sir meri wife ka 29 june 2016 C SECTION HUA tha aur ab unko frequent urination ho raha tha sath hi urine me cheete chitia bhi lag rahi thi sath hunger and thirs bhi jyada lag rahi thi mene glucometer se fasting blood glucose check karaya aur 96 aaya joki normal hai aur mene urine ka bhi test karay bo bhi normal yani no infection and abnormality ab sir batay ki ye urination kyo ho raha hai aur kyo urin me chitia lag rahi hai kya mujhe Hb1C karwana chahia.
Urge to urine can't hold also wake up in middle of for pee. All test are negative uti, prostate etc. Please suggest me what to do to get rid of this and have proper sleep in night. ?
Hlooo dear sir/mam muje kl subh se urin me bhut jyada jlan ar pain ho rha h. Kya ye kisi bimari ka sympton h?
48years old female. I have done RIRS procedure on 9 may 2017 on my left for kidney stones. Now I have 8 mm on my right side. Now my problem is first one is 4 or 5 times stools (motion) and second one is vaginal pain. I'm a post menopausal women also. I have 2 children and I have done 2 c sections also. Now my husband is working on other countries not in India. I taken us scan on August 1 results normal. What is my problem urology are gastrologist are DGO. Now I take rifagut tab for twice a day. Please help me.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.