Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. AnumanthrajYour feedback matters!
Hlw sir, I am suffering from a kidney stone of 4.7 mm and other is small one .Actually I am getting pain at side of my abdomen and lower of it also .Even I thinks that I am getting pain in my side muscles below the abdomen which join vagina? Is this also the pain of stone ?kindly suggestion m and also tell me how can I relief from it.
I had kidney stones I am drinking more water but still I am getting more pain pleas suggest me good medicine?
I have no symptoms. My prostate is 27.7 gm and post void urine is 47cc. I have no symptoms. I am 25 years old. And Doctor said it is normal. What is the normal size of prostate at my age?
Sir my creatinine is very high. It is 4.43.but I do not have any problem in my body. Blood pressure is normal. No swelling. What should I do.
My radiologist told me that I have subtle increase in cortical echogenicty in both kidneys which may be a start of a possible medical renal disease. However he said this may be physiological in thin patients as I am thin with 23 years male. He advised me to have KFT done. In KFT report I have everything normal except alkaline Phosphatase which is 140 U/L (Normal range given by lab 30-120 ). Is something to worry? Ps. Also I have very low vitamin 25-hydroxy serum (15.11 nmol/L).
Hi I am 23 years old male. I am taking weight gainers protein since 2 months. Now I have a very lite pain at just lower right on stomach. I think there is some prob in kidney. Can you tell me the medicine which helps to protect my kidney.
After finishing my urinal, alittle to get ineed to wait for 3minutes wat cani do its not coming fully.
I am male 24. I have this problem that when I get the urge to pee I go to toilet but it takes like 10-15 mins to come out or sometimes it doesn't. It was not severe earlier but from past 2 days it is getting. What should I do. Just FYI, I daily drink a glass of water after I wake up. I drink half cup coffee twice in the office. What should I do?
After having sex or masturbation in night, next morning 1st urine will come in" start & stop" manner. It means, it starts then stop then again start and then again stop, like this 2-3 times. And body feels like that there is less force in body to throw urine out of the body. What is the reason?
I am 23 years old female having light blood in my urine and number of urine also increase from past 6 days. It happens after sex.
I am 40yrs female, I have a stone of 2cm in my rt kidney. And some cysts in my utreus. What should I take medicines and precuations. Diet. Etc.
There is anal itching at night I am frustrated by this I have used albendazole some days also pilex but there is not cure by this but when I used moxikind cv 625 I feel some cure but not permanently please tell me what could be the reason.
My husband suffers from kidney stone. Stone size is approx 90 mm. What kind of treatment suppose to take? please suggest. Also suggest diet.
If patient is having kidney stones and that is lack of calcium n having bone pain so wat should b done can prefer calcium tablets.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Check out how you can keep your pair of kidneys functional right until you need them:
1) Increase Fluid Intake: No.1 reason for kidney stones/problems is not drinking enough water. When your fluid intake is low, it puts extra work load on the kidneys to pass toxins. Similarly excessive alcohol intake leads to dehydration and puts pressure on your kidneys making them age earlier.
2) Cut Back On Salt: Salt is anti-kidneys. If you have any chronic problem, try to aim for less than 2,300 milligrams of sodium each day.
3) Empty Your Bladder: Do not keep urine stored in bladder for too long. It majorly affects the functioning of kidneys.
4) Check On Chronic Problems: Manage your diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease well. These have direct impact on Kidneys, esp. Your cholesterol levels, sugar levels and blood pressure. Having high cholesterol, especially if you have diabetes, puts you more at risk for kidney disease, heart disease and stroke.
5) Balance your Physical Health: Keep your body active to keep organs such as kidneys in good functioning. Do at least 15 min of cardio exercises daily. Also, get sufficient rest for your body.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.