Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
My wife has frequent urination at night resulting disturbance in good sleeping. Pl suggest what is the reason behind and remedy.
Multiple small calculi seen in bilateral. Kidneys. Largest measuring appx. 5.7 mm in wright middle calyx and 4 mm in left lower calyx. Right peripheral fascia is thikemed. Request advice for early treatment in ahmedabad .tks.
I'm suffering with continues or frequent urination. And every time I pee it's hard at starting after it flows freely. Sometimes when I keep it & even after I feel I like pee, I'm getting testicle pain. Nowadays suffering with erection problem, it's fall in less than 1 min. please help me.
Hlw I am 25 years old male. I am a patient of ADPKD. Few months ago I had suffered from protieneura and got well from steroids now am ok but for few days m suffering from heavy gastric and acidity. So please advice me medication.
Sir I have a swear kidney stone pain. Taking homeopathy medicine for the last 10 days. But no benefit. meftal spas only help me from pain. Stone size is 5 mm.in lower ureter. Pls suggest me what to do. Can beer help me.
I am a 52 year old female. I have developed kidney stones since on year. A scan taken yesterday showed both kidneys have stones 2.5 to 3 mm. What must be my treatment.
I have stones in my kidney and ureter. 3 stones .1 in ureter and 2 in right kidney. I need some prescription about that .can I get some help?
My father is having problem with prostate enlargement, he's having problem while urinating because of that. So please tell remedies and proper treatment, we are worried.
I am 21 year old female and I am suffering from burning sensation urination with pinkish blood. What can I do?
In a daytime suddenly I have to rush to the toilet for 2/3 times for for cleaning my bowl. It has increased recently. What is the reason behind it?
I am 24 years old female. I have one lump from inside anus to pernium. When I touche the lump it is a thick skin .inside that at one side feels like something is there.in lower part one is developing, it is like sheat. Earlier blood was in stool, I applied nitroglycerin ointment, now there is no pain or blood in stool. I think my stool has varying size. Please tell me what I have to do to eliminate lump permanently. Is surgery is the only solution. If surgery is done how much time will take to get better.
At the end of month October my father is admitted hospital duo to stomache pain and the doctor said the the kidney are become small and suggested far renal dialysis from past 2 months we are doing dialysis my question is there any treatment to enhance the kidney and stop dialysis.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult your surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.