Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aneesh JosephYour feedback matters!
I get fever everyday. Don't know why. consulted a few doctors and went through several tests. All those doctors said, I am totally fine. My blood sugar levels, my bp and everything that needs to be checked is normal is what they all said. Prescribed me some medicine and I still get the fever regularly. Can you tell me what could be the reason behind my regular illness if I am really fine?
I am 25 years old female and I have my upper lip is black comparative to lower lip. please suggest me some effective remedy or ann ointment to get my upper lip color back.
What should I do to remove dark patches from my face. And I also have a dark nose with blackheads and whiteheads spots all over. How to remove it.
I am 19 years old boy and my problem is acne on my face its very fast growing on my face I have try some facewash like himalaya nim facewash but not done so tell me doctor. Why should I do.
. I am 26 Years old. I have one friend of same age who gets pain in her breasts now and den. Thing to notice here is he is not getting that pain only during periods but most of the time. She had even felt lumps sort of thing there. please suggest why this happens? And is it very serious? Help us to know more abt this.
I have diabetes detected 8-9 months ago when it was 300-350 levels. I started treatment and got controlled till the level of 150, however it was not a consistent level. It was fluctuating all the time and shot up with small diet imbalance. Now my H1PAC is 9.5. Medicined has stopped working since last 30-40 days and my blood sugar level is around 200+ fasting and 300-3500 pp. Getting weaker day by day and lost around 6-7 kg in last 30-40 days. Now my age is 31 and weight is only 54 kg. initially doctor confirmed that it is type 2 however he had his doubts also. I do not have any kind of diabetes history in maternal or paternal side even as of now. Please suggest what to do as I am worried. I got married two months ago. Doctor suggested me to take insulin if medicine do not work anymore. Should I take insulin for some time to control the blood sugar level and if yes then how much dose should I take. Also suggest me the process how to inject it and how many times in a day. Also tell me if it is curable going forward. Can I become normal or like normal. Thank you.
I am a physical fit man, have sex 3 or 4 times in a week but I discharge within few minutes after insertion, my partner remains you satisfied. Please help me to get a longer time to satisfy her.
I am 60 years old suffering from chronic urticaria. I am taking allegra m from last 6 months what should I do?
I am 32 years old. I am facing some pain in my knees in early morning. This is happening from past 3 months. Please suggest.
before 2 mnth I m suffer smallpox acne so now my face dot dot spot n scar. Treatment scars marks. Plz.
Im doing gym for last two days after break of more than 4 months . I had pain in my elbow muscle .i can not straight my hand. What should I do to reduce the pain . Is their any tablet or medicine or natural way to do?
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)