Doctor in Vedica Ayurvedic Wellness Centre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Vedica Ayurvedic Wellness CentreYour feedback matters!
Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory condition that has been affecting many people of late. In sarcoidosis, tiny granulomas or inflammatory nodules appear in the various organs of the body. The lungs, eyes, skin, and lymph nodes are commonly affected by the condition. Sarcoidosis can also occur in the brain, heart, liver, spleen. The exact trigger for sarcoidosis is not very clearly understood. However, some studies suggest that sarcoidosis may be an outcome of the body reaction (immunological) towards certain allergens, chemicals, viruses or bacteria (foreign bodies).
It should be noted that
- Incidences of sarcoidosis are common among people in the age group of 20 – 40 years.
- People with a family history are more likely to be affected by sarcoidosis.
- Women are more susceptible to sarcoidosis than their male counterparts. The condition is common among the African-Americans.
Signs and symptoms:
The severity and appearance of symptoms depend on the organs affected by the condition. Symptoms of sarcoidosis may appear suddenly or develop gradually (there may also be a relapse). In few exceptions, the affected person may not exhibit any visible symptoms. The symptoms may vary from person to person.
In general, the symptoms include
- There is weight loss
- Extreme tiredness and exhaustion
- There may be swelling of the lymph nodes
Further, the symptoms may include
- Rashes, sores, and lesions that may appear on the nose, ears or cheeks, certain areas in the skin undergoes discoloration (Sarcoidosis affecting the skin).
- Breathlessness and chest pain, dry cough that continues for long and wheezing (In the case of the heart being affected).
- Palpitations and dyspnea, chest pain, edema, syncope or fainting and arrhythmias or irregular beating of the heart (Sarcoidosis affecting the heart).
- The eyes may appear red. The vision appears blurred. There is a pain in the eyes and light sensitivity (Sarcoidosis affecting the eyes).
Diagnosis and treatment:
- Physical examination and blood tests
- Eye tests can aid in the better diagnosis
- Kidney and liver function tests
- Imaging tests like CT scan, PET, X-rays, MRI
There are instances where sarcoidosis disappears on its own. However, if the condition persists, it is better to seek medical assistance.
Treatment for sarcoidosis include
- Immunosuppressant drugs: As the name suggests, the immunosuppressant drugs work by suppressing the immune response. Azathioprine and Methotrexate provide great relief from inflammation.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs such as Corticosteroids are very effective against sarcoidosis.
- Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) is often used to treat skin sarcoidosis.
- For patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis related inflammation, doctors recommend Tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) inhibitors.
- In the case of organ failure or damage, surgery may be the only option available.
In severe cases, or if left unattended for long, sarcoidosis can result in
Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disorder of autoimmune starting point. In arthritis, the joints get to be painful, inflamed, swollen and warm with checked stiffness. Chiefly the little joints of wrist, fingers, ankles and toes are included. Over the long haul, other huge joints may likewise get influenced.
Homeopathy is a standout amongst the most prevalent all encompassing system of medicine. The determination of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms comparability by utilizing comprehensive approach. To the extent therapeutic medication is concerned, a few very much demonstrated medicines are accessible for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be chosen on the premise of cause, sensation, location, modalities and augmentation of the protests. For individualized remedy determination and treatment, the patient ought to counsel a qualified homeopathic doctor face to face.
Causes of arthritis
- Injury: It can harm to ligament, bone, and cartilage that eventually prompts to extreme pain.
- Obesity and propelled age: Both are extremely regular cause of arthritis.
- Infection: Any sort of infection to the joint may come about arthritis.
- Sprain: Due to sudden unnatural developments causes pain and additionally limitation of development of the joint.
- Overuse: Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which eventually prompts to extraordinary pain.
- Dislocation: Also causes serious arthritis.
- Different causes: Include Sickle cell disease, Sarcoidosis, Kawasaki disease, Lupus, bone tumors, Crohn's disease, bleeding disorders and so forth.
Will Homeopathy treat joint inflammation?
Homeopathic method of treatment is extremely powerful in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Homeopathic medicines treat rheumatoid arthritis by directing the overactive immune system. They decrease joint inflammation and symptoms including swelling, pain and stiffness of joints. Homeopathy offers an extensive variety of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. However, there is nobody cure for all ills connected with this condition. The most fitting Homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is chosen in light of an inside and out analysis of individual symptoms. Exceedingly successful Homeopathic medicines for rheumatoid arthritis are ActaeaSpicata, RhusTox, Causticum, Bryonia, Kalmia, Caulophyllum, Ledum pal, Guaiacum, Benzoic acid, Calcaria Carb.
The homeopathic treatment for arthritis has the capability of forever reestablishing the health of your joints. It merits finding a decent homeopath that will regard you as the individual you seem to be, instead of essentially "obtaining" a remedy from another person's experience.
The tube transporting urine from the bladder out of the body is known as the urethra. Under normal circumstances, this tube is wide enough for urine to flow freely but in some cases, one or more section can get narrowed and restrict the flow of urine. This may be diagnosed as a urethral stricture. This length of this stricture can range from 1 cm to affecting the entire length of the urethra.
This is caused by scar tissue or inflammation of tissue in the urethra. While this is a common condition that affects men, it is rarely seen to affect women. An enlarged prostate, exposure to STDs like gonorrhoea or chlamydia, suffering from an infection that causes urethral inflammation and irritation or having had a catheter recently inserted can increase the risk of suffering from a urethral stricture. An injury or tumour located near the urethra can also cause this condition. Hence, preventing this condition is not always a possibility.
Common symptoms to look out for include:
- Inability to urinate
- Reduction in the flow of urine
- Increased urge to urinate frequently
- Pain while urinating
- Urinary incontinence
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling of the penis
- Discharge from the urethra
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Dark urine
- The bladder feeling gull even after urinating
A physical examination and tests that measure the rate of urine flow and chemical composition of the urine can help a doctor determine a diagnosis of urethral strictures. You may also need to undergo STD tests and a cystoscopy. An X-ray may also help locate the stricture. The treatment for this condition depends on the severity of the symptoms.
Non-surgical treatment for this condition involves using a dilator to widen the urethra. However, there is no guarantee the blockage will not recur at a later date. Alternatively, a permanent catheter may also be inserted.
There are two forms of surgical treatment for a urethral stricture.
- Open urethroplasty: This involves removing the infected or scar tissue and restructuring the urethra. The results of this procedure depend on the size of the blockage. It is usually advised only in cases of long, severe strictures.
- Urine flow diversion: In the case of a severe blockage and damage to the bladder, the doctor may advise rerouting the flow of urine to an abdominal opening. This process involves connecting the ureters to an incision in the abdomen with the help of part of the intestines.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world. Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by ayurveda.
- Eczema - One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes - Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria - These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis - Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching - Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine.
I am sowjanya .i m 24 years old but my weight is 85 I am so much fat .im trying all ways to decrease my weight but no use. I do not have any healthy problem please help me dear doctor.
I want to reduce my weight in 3 to 4 months so I can't able to put effort I will be always in work I won't get even time to work out.
I have been really concerned about my weight and health lately. I weigh 45 kgs which is ideal weight for my height and I am really skinny but for some reason I have gained fat in some areas of my body. Namely, thighs, belly and arms. I can not figure out whether I am getting fat or I have developed skinny fat. What should my diet be and what exercises should I be doing to get rid of the excess fat that my body has developed?
I am not eating outside or Oil base good but my weight getting increase. Now it is 110 kg. Pls advise how to reduce?
A part of my front bottom tooth broke from its root and the broken piece was blackish & wasn't tough, now I can feel a gap with my tongue at the broken place which is not visible front front though, am 29 years old brushing my teeth regularly. But am worried now.
I have a problem. Today when I urinated it contains blood. Why is it happen can you suggest any idea about it.
I am ankita. My age is 24 and my weight is 72 kg. My height is 5'4" want to reduce my weight n follow a healthy diet.
How many days it takes to recover from obsession and depression, am on fluvator 50 mg and qutan 25 tab? From 1 month am taking fluvator but no improvement? What to do?
My mother is 44 years old. She is suffering from thyroid from past 6 years and had menopause 2 years ago. She is suffering from pressure in head and during she feels darkness before her and body in slow motion for 2 3 minutes. Some doctors suggest it is due to gastric problem. What should she do minimize this problem.
Pain in the back can be due to a number of reasons. It may be habitual, occupational, sports-related, or idiopathic.
- Habitual pain is usually due to patients being habituated to a faulty posture.
- Occupational pain is related to professions, which require standing or driving for long hours or professions like dentists who need to have a bent posture for extended periods of time.
- Sports-related pain usually affects athletes or children who bend their back inadvertently during taking part in sports.
Apart from these, back pain may also occur due to unknown or unrelated reasons. Homeopathic is a great alternative compared to allopathic medicines because it has no side effects and the cure is long term. The several homeopathic medications that may be used for back pain are as follows:
- Sulphur: It is a great remedy for patients who have back pain due to a slouching posture and whose pain worsens when they stand up.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is the remedy of choice in cases the patient experiences stiffness in joint or muscles, accompanied with feeling of soreness and lameness all over the back.
- Aesculus: It is a good homeopathic remedy in cases of very low back pain, which gets worse when the patient tried to stand upright from a previously sitting position.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: It is a recommended medicine in cases of pain of the lower back, shoulders and neck. Pain is worsened by damp and cold weather and by movement. Relief to such pain is provided by massage, hot baths, and warm applications.
- Arnica: This homeopathic gel is popular for its good effect on soft tissues and muscular pain.
- Nux Vomica: It is a great remedy for cases where pain gets worse by damp and cold weather, especially at night and painful muscle cramps are experienced in the lower back.
- Ignatia: It is a good remedy for emotional distress and for pain in the muscles of the lower back.
- Natrum Muriaticum: It is indicated for use in the pain of the lower back, which gets better from lying down on a hard surface.
- Bryonia: It is recommended in cases of strong pain in the lower back that prevents the patient from even moving, turning from side to side in the bed, coughing, or making any kind of sudden movement.
- Kali Carbonicium: It is a good remedy for patients who have frequent and strong night pains, accompanied with increased back pain during menses.
In addition to these, there are other homeopathic remedies that are recommended in cases of back pain such as Cimifuga, Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Phosphorica, Dulcamara, etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hair fall is not a problem as long as it is within the healthy range. In fact, as part of a normal cycle of hair growth, a person loses between 50- 100 strands of hair per day. The problem arises when the daily hair fall is more than 200 with little or no hair growth. In some cases, the hair growth may be slower than usual. All these factors may trigger thinning of the scalp, a condition commonly known as Alopecia. In some cases, the situation gets so bad that it results in baldness (both in males and females).
Alopecia can be of two types:
- Scarring Alopecia: Here, chances of a hair regrowth is next to impossible as scarring alopecia results in complete destruction of the hair follicles.
- Non-Scarring Alopecia: This is less severe with a strong possibility of hair regrowth as non-scarring alopecia does not destroy the hair follicles.
What triggers severe hair fall or Alopecia in men and women?
Hair fall or Alopecia is no longer a problem associated with old age (Diffuse Alopecia). Young adults (both men and women), in their mid 20's and 30's are suffering from Alopecia. While there may be many factors responsible for alopecia, some of the common and critical triggers are
- Genetics and hereditary: In some people, Alopecia may be more of a genetic and hereditary problem, a condition that is medically known as Androgenic Alopecia. Androgenic Alopecia can affect all and sundry, irrespective of their age and sex. Androgenic alopecia in males is known as Male Pattern Baldness and in females as Female Pattern Baldness. While the hair fall is rapid and severe, the hair growth is slow. In some cases, the hair follicles cease to grow beyond a certain length, resulting in short hair.
- Pregnancy: Many women suffer from a type of alopecia called Telogen Effluvium during their pregnancy. The condition is often a reversible and temporary problem that improves with time. Hormonal changes, stress, fatigue, insomnia and related pregnancy woes may trigger the severe hair fall during pregnancy. Some women also suffer from postpartum hair fall. The trigger here can be an imbalance in the estrogen level, the use of birth control pills, or even stress.
- Hormonal Imbalance: Hormonal imbalance can wreak havoc, giving rise to serious health complications with alopecia being one of them. Androgen (male sex hormone) is one such hormone whose imbalance can trigger Alopecia. The elevated levels of Androgen in the hair follicles are known to inhibit the hair growth. Hair loss can also be an outcome of Estrogen (female sex hormone) deficiency. Some women who had their menopause are likely to suffer from Alopecia.
- Certain medical conditions such as Alopecia Areata (an Autoimmune disorder that triggers sudden and rapid hair fall with the appearance of bald patches on the scalp), Scalp infections, Dermatological problems ( Lichen Planus, Sarcoidosis), PCOS, Thyroid problems, to name a few, are often responsible for severe hair fall.
- Some other factors that may result in alopecia include, excessive use of hair styling products, rapid weight loss, surgery, trauma, or a person undergoing radiation therapy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Fatty liver is a condition where excess fat is deposited on this organ. Also called as steatosis, this condition happens when more than 5- 10 percent of the weight of the liver is made up of fat. Fatty liver is a common condition among people. A study from coastal regions of India found ~ 25% of healthy persons had patients had fatty liver on ultrasound. It can occur at all ages including childhood, highest prevalence is in 40–50 year age group. Prevalence more in patient who are obese and in diabetic patients.
Types of Fatty Liver
1 Alcoholic fatty liver: This condition occurs when there is a heavy consumption of alcohol. Gastroenterologists recommend abstention from alcohol for this condition to subside. If the patient continues to consume alcohol, then liver cirrhosis may develop.
2 Non alcoholic fatty liver (NAFL): One may develop a fatty liver even if one is not an alcoholic. The liver in some cases is unable to process the fat in cells causing them to build-up on the organ.
When more than 10% of the liver is made of fat then this condition is called Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver (NAFL).
Non alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH): When fatty liver is associated with inflammation in liver patient is said to be having Non alcoholic steatohepatitis. NASH is a more advanced stage of NAFLD, and has a higher risk of progressing to liver cirrhosis or hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). These condition display symptoms like jaundice, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite and abdominal pain. Blood test (LFT) shows raised enzymes level. Approx 5-8% of the Indian population has NASH. Consult a doctor if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
During the early stages (fatty liver) of the disease, patients usually have no symptoms directly related to liver disease. However, people may experience a vague abdominal discomfort. If their liver is inflamed (NASH) then they may display symptoms of poor appetite, weight loss, pain in the abdomen and disorientation.
What causes fatty liver?
The most common cause of fatty liver is alcoholism. When the human liver is unable to metabolize fat fast enough or when there is an excess accumulation of fat on the liver cells then the liver becomes fatty. However, intake of high-fat foods may not result in a fatty liver.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Obesity or being overweight
- Hyperlipidemia or the condition where there are high levels of fat in the blood
- Genetic reasons
- Rapid loss of weight
- Drugs: Aspirin, steroids, tamoxifen, tetracycline etc. cause side effects which also leads to fatty liver
- Nutritional status (eg, overnutrition, severe malnutrition, total parenteral nutrition [TPN], or starvation diet)
- Other health problems (eg, Hepatitis C infection, celiac sprue and Wilson disease).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!