Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ShirolkarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. Day by day my hairs are getting white and my hair is falling also so what should I do.
Hi I'm 20 years guy my gf and I had time sex that was protected by using condom on 2nd july and I'm pre ty sure that it wasn't torn and leaked. So till then her last period was on 23 or 24 of june and we waited till 23 july didn't occurred and till that time we didn't had sex and one week past but period did not occurred in starting of 2nd week she detected with malaria after 2 days she was admitted under dengue case now she is recovering from dengue. But still she did not get her periods so bit confuse what to do? Is the dengue caused her delay periods or anything else. And if yes then till how many days have to wait to come periods. Please suggest me and guide me. Bit worried.
I am a 55 years old male & have back pain at lower part of spinal cod for last 3 months what should do?
Hello sir, This is Lokendra Singh I am suffer from the pain in my Knees when I go to washroom and sit on my knees for long. After moving few steps I am feeling better. Please help me out.
Tips to Enjoy More Sex Life
- Communicate properly with your partner
- It's perfectly appropriate to tell your partner what feels good in the middle of lovemaking.
- Avoid criticising during sex.
- Confide to your partner about changes in your body. If hot flashes are keeping you up at night or menopause has made your vagina dry, talk to your partner about these things. It's much better that he know what's really going on rather than interpret these physical changes as lack of interest. Likewise, if you're a man and you no longer get an erection just from the thought of sex, show your partner how to stimulate you rather than let her believe she isn't attractive enough to arouse you anymore.
- Try to be honest. You may think you're protecting your partner's feelings by faking an orgasm, but in reality, you're starting down a slippery slope. As challenging as it is to talk about any sexual problem, the difficulty level skyrockets once the issue is buried under years of lies, hurt, and resentment.
- Give yourself time
- As you age, your sexual responses slow down. You and your partner can improve your chances of success by finding a quiet, comfortable, interruption-free setting for sex.
- Change the situation, timing, and place of your sex. You can choose early morning or afternoon instead of monotonous night shift!
- Romanticise your sex
- Make your surroundings romantic and hot. You can play a hot music or erotic vids in the background!
- You can use lubricant jelly/oil or use vibrator to tease your partner. But of course, take her/his permission 1st.
- Engaging in kissing and cuddling and romantic foreplay is essential for maintaining an emotional and physical bond.
- 'Sensuality not the sexuality' should be the rule of an ideal love making
- Practice touching. It should be soft and slow. Never squeeze or rub hard. The sensate focus techniques that sex therapists use can help you re-establish physical intimacy without feeling pressured. Try to feel and explore each other's body with all your sense organs slowly and gently.
- Never try to copy the methods you have seen in a pornographic movie. Because real life sex is totally different from that.
- Women prefer a slow, gentle and romantic love making. They try to feel their lovers body by closing their eyes.
- Try different positions.
- Learn proper Clitoral and G-Spot stimulation for your woman. It will make her crazy for your love! Oral stimulation of the clitoris combined with manual stimulation of the G-spot can give a woman a highly intense orgasm.
Do Kegel exercises
- Both men and women can improve their sexual fitness by exercising their pelvic floor muscles. To do these exercises, tighten the muscle you would use if you were trying to stop urine in midstream. Hold the contraction for two or three seconds, then release. Repeat 10 times. Try to do five sets a day. These exercises can be done anywhere - while driving, sitting at your desk, or standing in a checkout line.
- Do something soothe together before having sex, such as playing a game or going out for a nice dinner? Or try relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises or yoga.
Maintaining good health
- Your sexual well-being goes hand in hand with your overall mental, physical, and emotional health. Therefore, the same healthy habits you rely on to keep your body in shape can also shape up your sex life.
- Don't smoke and avoid alcohol. It will definitely hamper your performance.
- Take fresh colourful fruits and leafy vegetables.
- Take a right diet.
- Keep your body weight under control and try to love your body too.
Hi Please help me I am suffering from stress and indigestion ,bloating for more than 2 months and some erection problem due to stress, anxiety. Which doctor should I consult, psychiatrist or sexologist (for indigestion) my physician not able to do treatment pls help me which doctor should I see.
I am 20 years old for the past 2 days I am. Severe backpain. I usually plays outside is that the reason. Please suggest me some remedies.
Sir I have problem in penis. When I urinate a burning sensation is felt inside it. This happens only sometimes at night. Please give a solution for it.
Hello sir my teeth pain when I drink cold water and eating anything cold so please give me a reason why?
Am 33 years old. Weight is 110 kg. Am taking lot of liquid diet than normal food. Whats more to reduce my weight.
I have pain in my mouth when I eat spicy food my dentist has told me that I have osmf. What should i do?
I am 38 years old, I am over weight with 15 kgs, right now I am 65 kgs, can you please suggest any weight reduction medicines, I have ligament tear on my right knee, due to over weight unable to.?
I have kidney problem (infection, not sure but there is possibility of kidney stone), and high concentration of gastric acid. Can I take a regular medicine that contain aluminum and magnesium hydroxide? I afraid about The magnesium or aluminium.
Plantar warts are a common occurrence in children, so are palmer warts. These warts are named so according to where they appear in the body. Palmer warts occur on the hands, and plantar warts on the bottom of the foot.
What causes plantar warts and palmer warts?
Plantar warts and palmer warts are caused by a viral infection in the top layer of the skin. The virus strain here is called human papillomavirus or HPV. (Take note that while many strains of the virus exist, those that cause genital warts are different from the ones that cause plantar warts). The resulting warts are non-cancerous growths but are often mistaken to be malignant. In fact, most warts go away in a year or two if you leave them alone without treatment. However, depending on the location they may cause minor pain or irritation. For a self-conscious person, the wart may cause people to shy away from clothes and situations that require their exposure.
How do you identify a plantar wart?
Think of any yesteryear movies where the villains had a distinct look to make them look malicious. Such villains were often planted with a plantar wart! Both plantar and palmer warts are generally small to the size of a small thermocol ball, although some tend to grow bigger. Sometimes, the warts appear in clusters called mosaic warts. Sometimes, a seed like dot appears on the wart as a result of a blood vessel growing into it. Such warts are also called seed warts. Because of the constant pressure from walking and standing, planter warts don't tend to stick about the skin as much as palmer or other warts.
Here are 3 ways to get rid of plantar warts
- Try some home remedies: Home remedies described here are quite effective but may take a while before the effects are visible. Also the warts may be painful during the treatment period making it difficult for you to walk. Start by soaking your feet in warm water to soften the wart. Use an isolated nail file or pumice stone to remove the top layer of dead skin. (Make sure you don't reuse the tool for anything else). Next, go for a salicylic acid treatment in the form of liquid, gel or patches. You can also follow this up with a duct tape treatment for 7 days and then remove the duct tape. You can also try freezing the wart with an over the counter medicine like Compound W Freeze Off and Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away. During any home remedy, if the wart starts bleeding, oozes blood or pus or becomes painful you may need an intervention from a medical specialist.
- Prevent plantar warts: You get infected with plantar warts through exposure to skin scales that are infected by the virus. Watch for contagious spreading in closed rooms with skin exposures like changing lockers and common showers.
- Consult a doctor to try a strong salicylic acid treatment, laser treatment immunotherapy or even surgical options to remove the wart.