Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Before marriage I was a talkative and jolly girl but I think becoz of not adjusting in different atmosphere I am irritating type person in every talk and want to be alone. Is it depression. What can I do for it with myself?
When I was doing more work at home I become lazy and can not give my husband happy. What should I do? and say about real sex and fun.
Dear doctor,my age 25 years weight 55 kg.I have been a chain smoker for past 5 years.Its been couple of months since i have quit smoking.Most of the time my heart rate is higher then normal after i quit smoking.Its like blood is rushing at quite a higher rate and sometimes I feel congestion in my chest as well .Is it something i should be concerned of? what might be the reason and resolution for the same?
I'm 18 year old and having a lot more hair fall than others and I do masturbate once daily. Is it connected to masturbation?
Sedatives--- strictly avoid
Mucolytic drugs --- may worsen cough.
Chest physical therapy/physiotherapy as it will increase patients discomfort.
Hydration with large volumes of fluids for adults and older children,may be needed for younger children and infant.
Antibiotics-- do not treat asthma attack but are indicated for patients with pneumonia , bacterial infection like sinusitis.
Epinephrine/adrenaline may be indicated for anaphylaxis and angioedema but is not indicated for treatment of an asthma attack.
I am facing problems during my mensuration days too much back pain wt could be the reason how can I'll over come of it.
I am loosing my hair and I am using all type of shampoos but no use at all I will try all type all type of methods please help me.
I am pcod patient. Can you please tell me where is the pcod pain occurs and pregnancy pain .I m so tried .I cannot guess which pain is this.
I have been diagonised with slip disc at l5 s1 and been advised root block therapy, can anyone advise if ts effective?
Hi I am 27 year I am getting little bit pain in my knee from last 1 month I had used pain relief and gel, spray and some tablets also for couple of days but haven't get relief. What should I do now?
Hello sir! I'm17 year old! I have some red pimples on my face! I try some medicine like that PENDRAM+ but nothing any else! So please give me any solution what's I try for my face!
How to remove blackheads and How to remove acne and wrinkles and skin please reply me as soon as possible.
Mine is an old case. I got my knee operated for bone TB. Now I am fine but not able to bend my knee 100 per cent. I bend only 30 per cent. Is it possible to increase the bending of my knee? I am ready to meet a doctor who can help me in this. Ravi-9958549292.
How can I manage my diet I am 18 years old my height is 6 feet And weight is 110 kg I want to control my weight.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.