Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand.KYour feedback matters!
Sir my friends are using local unknown fairness cream from on of the shop in our colony and there face color is fair now just in 4-5 days and How may I know the content of the cream. May I get content and formula from tested lab.
I'm a student of 19 years and I have too much marks of pimples and sun burn on my face. So some of my friends suggested me for skin therapy. But I don't know anything about therapy please help me to know about it and how much it costs. And does it works. Please help me soon.
My sister is suffering from corn and it is chronic. Dr. please suggest me the treatment and cure of corns.
Lybrate | Dr. Bharat Chawda speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 55 years, male. Since 25 years I have diabetes, asthma and psoriasis. Is there anyway to cure or reduce the issues which seem to increase with age? I underwent a bypass surgery five years back.
Sur mai 28 year ki hui. Jab mai 6years ki thi to meri left hand ki two half finger cut gayi thi. Lakin ab mai iska treatment karvana chahti hui. Maine kush doctor se baat kari unka kahna tha ki artificial finger lag jayegi lekin two three year ke baad kharaab ho jayegi . Please aap iska parmanent salution battain ?
I m 20 years old and I lost my too much hair I tried some oil also and kerajel oil and medicine also referred by doctor but there is no relief it is remain losing what can I do is there is any treatment for it.
Having severe hair loss in the crown area. thinning of hair has started in the front but not so much. The crown is almost seen. I'm a heavy smoker. Abused Marijuana for 2 years but quit 1 month back. Used Grocapix gel with Keraglo Men's tablets for almost 3-4 months. But no improvement was seen. I'm a 21 year old male with genetic pattern baldness. I'm studying Medicine.
I m loosing my hairs, due to climatic conditions, so to secure my hair, what is the perfect way, pls guide me, my age is 20yrs.
I am suffering from hair fall since 4months. And it has become severe from past 20 days. I went to 2 local doctors and they gave me vitamin tablets and i'm taking them, but there is no improvement. And I have changed my shampoo from dove to patanjali as suggested by the doctor. But I didn't find any improvement. I'm so sacred that I may loose all my hairs. And my hairs has become dry. Please give me suggestions to stop hair fall. Please.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.
From last 2 weeks I'm going out for work in direct sunlight for whole day. Now I'm free and wants to remove suntan from whole body and face. What should I do? And please suggest me face wash amd cream for my face. My skin type is normal. Thank you.
How to get fairer skin especially on face With natural aspects. Skintone is very much different from body and face.
I am 19 years old and I am having backache and having pimples. I need a perfect solution for this problem please help me.
Hi my age is 18 and I am suffering from regular pimples with puss in them and they also give pain. After they get removed by washing they leave black scars. Please help me out of this. What must I do and what precautions should I take.
I have loosing hair quickly. I change my shampoo but no improvement yet. Can you please help me out of this hairfall.
Acne and pimples mostly occur due to hormonal changes occurring in the body. They are most prominent among teenagers undergoing hormonal transition. The growth hormones become ultra active and the oil glands present in the skin produce more. The glands present under hair follicles are infected and get inflamed, resulting in pimples. Pimples are a nightmare for teenagers, who are conscious about their look and appearance. Eruptions of pimples of different sizes, blisters and rashes of black or red colours are bound to worry appearance conscious individuals. Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.
When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose. The process might take some time, but it surely is the most effective. The problem gets solved from its roots. Scars from previous eruptions are also permanently healed using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is, therefore, the best way to cure acnes and pimples.
Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples
Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.
- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
- For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
4. Nux Vomica
- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
5. Antimonium Crudum
- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face. There are more homeopathic cures for other types of acne and pimples for which you can consult any homeopathy physician.