Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amarnath SYour feedback matters!
Hi I am ganesh and suffering from the sever back pain so please tell me solution for my problem immediately so that g am happy.
I have a neck pain for past 4 year. I dono for using system or wrong position of keeping pillow. What I do. Shall I consult nero Dr. Or what I do.
Dear sir, Mare back or chest k pass last 2-3 days say slow slow pain ho rahi ha. Eska kya reason ho sakta ha. Muje kya krna chaiye.
I am suffering with back pain. Doubt on Kidney stones. Last year detected stone and it gone with medicine. Now again it started. I am drinking splendy of water even though the urine is in yellow colour.
Sir, My wife of age 48 year old. She is suffering from Knee muscle pain (Pindli ). Can you prescribe any medicines for her sir?
How should you approach pain caused due to sports injuries??
Sports injuries can happen to any person who engages in sporting activities. These affect full-time athletes as well as those who partake in sports and exercising on an occasional basis. Most sports injuries are acute and affect the muscles and skeletal system. Usually, they are not chronic unless caused by a grave accident or left untreated.
The most common types of injuries caused due to sports are as follows:
Treatment of sports injuries depends on a number of factors such as the type of injury, part of the body affected, the intensity of the pain, and the patient's age and medical history.
Accordingly, the most common ways of approaching the pain caused by sports injuries are:
- Immediate remedies: Several quick aid, home remedies are used to treat pain that is caused by minor injuries to muscles, such as sprains and strains. It involves alleviation of pain through rest, using ice packs and hot water bags, wearing supports and elastic compression bandages.
- Medication: Many medicines such as painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills, creams and sprays effectively reduce pain caused by sports injuries. In extreme cases, morphine and codeine are also prescribed.
- Physical therapy: A number of injuries can be treated and cured through certain exercise and workout routines. These aim at stretching and strengthening the affected area to provide pain relief through increased flexibility and muscle activity.
- Injections: Various substances and chemical compounds can be injected into the injured area which works on the affected ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Surgical procedures: This is generally resorted to in case of damage to the skeleton in the form of broken bones and cracked ribs.
- Interventional Pain relieving procedures: These include regenerative or stem cell therapy, and neuromodulation techniques using radio frequency current. They may result in best results without any tissue cutting or damage. A pain specialist may be able to help you best in that case.
Devising the exact treatment method requires a thorough examination of the injury. Diagnosis can only be provided after taking into consideration the many factors that affect treatment. The method of treatment varies from case to case and consequently, the recovery time also differs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
I am 33 year old male. I have backpain last 4 years. I visited many doctor they prescribe medicine and suggest for free hand. And it overcome again its come after few month. Now a days I am suffering a nuro problem in left leg. What can I do now?
I am 21 years old male. I have lower back pain. The pain is more pronounced whenever I wake up in the morning. Ultrasound report say that a lot of gas is seen in bowel loops. Earlier I had consulted about two to three doctors they always prescribed painkiller and gas tablets with work for few days and the pain restarts after that.
Hi sir good afternoon. Sir I am getting back pain at left side upper please tell me what is the cause of that what to do?
I am surfing from back and neck pain while driving and workout. Can you suggest me what is the reason and what should can I do to get rid of it?
My relative has 33 years old nd she has pain from ear to neck she has consulted to many doctors but nobody is able to tell which problem should she have. She had suffering from this problem past 3-4 years when she takes medicine she is fine and when medicine becomes non affective the pain again starts. Please help us.
Suddenly 2weeks back I got stiff neck while playing badminton, few days after taking muscle relief medicine" flexion MR" I won't able to recover then I shown to orthopedic doctor, he has given 3tablet they are nexpro 20, myoril, movexx plus and told me to do couple of blood test and x-ray. I did all the blood test except vitamin D and B12 as these blood test was very costly. After taking all the three medicine for 5 days still pain was there so again I went to doctor shown to him all the reports and x-ray. He told all the reports which you have done was fine but seems like you have deficiency of vitamin D and B12 which test you didn't do. Then he told me to take above medicine with D rise 360, nervijen plus and becosules for 20 days. After taking 6 more days I got little relief but still pain is there in the neck. Not sure what is the exact issue. Suggest me what to do next. Thanks in advance with your valuable suggestion in advance.
I am having severe back and joint pain since 2 years I am suffering of it. It sometimes pain so badly that I couldn't move also. I had taken lots of treatment. But nothing seems to work. Please help me to get rid out of this problem?
Sir, I am 25 year old man, Sir ranging karte time per ki front bone me dard hota hai, mein Army ki tyari kar rha hu. Please help me.
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorder in which the blood glucose level remains persistently high and requires lifelong medications, diet control and several other factors to maintain it in the normal level. Person having diabetes commonly end up with a serious complication called as ‘diabetic neuropathy’. It is also referred as peripheral neuropathy in which the peripheral nerves which are responsible for caring the impulse towards and away from the brain get affected. The symptoms may vary depending upon the type of nerve that gets affected but most commonly people may experience pain, numbness and tingling sensation over the arms and lower extremities.
The most important thing to be done in curing diabetic neuropathy is to maintain the blood sugar level to normal always with proper medication, diet and adequate physical exercises. Ayurveda uses few precious herbs to cure diabetic neuropathy, which are identified by our ancestors before many decades. Some of the herbs are:
- Ashwagandha which is also referred as Indian Ginseng is the best herb which has many medicinal effects and mainly used for ailing the disorders of nervous system. This herb acts on the nerves and also improves the strength and physical stamina. It also used for relieving the pain over the calf muscles, loss of weight because of diabetes, neuropathy, stress, frequent urination and nerve exhaustions.
- Manjishtha is an herb used in Ayurveda as a treatment for several diabetic complications. It treats not diabetic neuropathy, but also cures diabetic nephropathy and retinopathy. It acts as a best remedy for several chronic infections and inflammations. It has been noted that it has a calming effect on the nervous system thus it can also be used for the treatment of epilepsy.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- Abhyangam, in which the whole body is massaged gently with the medicated oil to improve the circulation of blood, causes nerve stimulation effect and also relieves stress. They concentrate mainly on the foot (Padabhyanga) which is commonly affected in neuropathy.
- Sirodhara deep relaxation and revitalisation of the central nervous system which is found to get affected in neuropathy.
- Ksheeradhoomam, it is a process done for the problems of nervous system and other neck problems by applying special type of medicated steaming.