Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akhila
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AkhilaYour feedback matters!
Many people, particularly the younger generation is absolutely against the consumption of ghee. That is because, they are not informed of the health benefits of this golden tinged, flavorful and nutrient-rich butterfat. The consumption of ghee can be traced back to the tradition of Ayurveda in the ancient India, and it was regarded as a sacred, cleansing, medicinal and nutrient rich food. Here are some of the unknown benefits of ghee.
- Ghee is free of lactose: Many individuals are not able to digest lactose, which is a sugar found in milk due to the quality of the dietary product, because of the digestive condition of the person concerned. Do you know, a substantial percentage of the total population of the world is lactose intolerant? In case you belong to that group, you can consume ghee without any worries. The traditional cultures were aware of the ways in which the digestibility of any dairy product can be improved. The process of making ghee helps in the removal of lactose and leaves behind the purest form of butter oil.
- Ghee is casein free: Casein is the protein component present in milk which causes milk allergies. When the gut flora gets compromised, the consumption of casein can pave the way for an opiate effect on the brain since it is not well digested. When ghee is made, the milk solids comprising of lactose as well as casein float on the top which aids in their easy removal. In the pure Indian cuisine, ghee used does not contain lactose and casein. This is because the process of culturing removes all traces of these components.
- Ghee is a stable source of fat when used in cooking: The polyunsaturated oils such as safflower and sunflower oil contain different types of double bonds and which make them least stable for cooking. On the other hand, ghee is primarily a saturated fat which is highly stable for baking and sautéing.
- Ghee is a form of saturated fat: There are many pieces of research which prove that consumption of saturated fats does not cause any cardiac disease. So, if you have high blood pressure and cardiac problems, you can freely consume ghee without worrying about aggravating it.
- Ghee contains bio-available Vitamin A in abundance: The dairy products derived from ruminants like goats, cows, and sheep which graze on the grass offers an amazing source of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A. This type of vitamins is mainly stored ion the fat portion which means that the concentration of vitamin in milk is lower than that of the ghee. Vitamin A plays a considerable role in hormone balance, fertility, liver health, and stamina.
Hence, to reap these benefits, you should consider consuming little amounts of ghee every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am diabetic can l have have one teaspoon of honey with black lemon tea in morning my diabetes is under control.
One of the leading types of cosmetic surgery in the world is breast augmentation through implants. These implants are prosthetic inserts which are put into your breasts surgically to enhance the look, shape, feel, size, and balance in your body. Although these are primarily used for cosmetic purposes, they may also be used for reconstructive surgery after an accident or after mastectomy (breast removal surgery).
Types of breast implants
There are primarily two types of breast implants: Silicone and saline. The sacs that contain both forms of implants remain the same. The sac holding the material in both the cases is made out of silicone. The two primary types are explained below
- Saline implants: As the name states, saline implants are sacs filled with saline water. In the case of saline implants, the sacs are inserted into the breast through an incision. After the sacs are put inside the breast, they are filled with saline water and once the desired shape, contour, and size are achieved, the implants are sealed off and the incision is closed.
- Silicone implants: In this type of implant, the sac is pre-filled with silicone gel. This option is considered to have a more natural look and feel as it resembles human fat. The size of the implants however has to be decided beforehand. The doctor will make an incision on the underside of the breast, where the crease lies and then insert the implant into the breast. The incision is then closed and after healing, the scar will be hidden under the crease of the breast.
Considerations before surgery
This form of cosmetic surgery is one of the most commonly performed around the world. However, there could be a few complications that can arise after the surgery –
- Infection after surgery
- After surgery, scar tissue formation may cause the shape of the tissue to change
- The implants may leak or rupture
- Pain in the breasts
- Change in the breast sensations and the nipples (although in most cases this temporary)
2. Other considerations post surgery
Some of the other considerations that you might have to consider before surgery would be –
- Breastfeeding: While some women have stated that they were able to breast feed successfully after an implant, others have reported problems. Thus you may need to talk to your doctor about this especially if you want to have children post surgery.
- Complications in getting a mammogram: Mammograms to check for breast cancer and growths in the tissue may become complicated as the implant will block a straight view. However, pictures from other angles can be taken.
- Getting breast implants won’t stop your breasts from sagging: If you have sagging breasts, then you will need to opt for a breast lift surgery instead of breast implants as implants won’t correct sagging.
- Breast implants may not last a life time: Breast implants may require to be changed after a few years as your body shape may change and you may gain or lose weight. Implants may even rupture or leak, resulting in the change of the breast shape and thus, may require corrective surgery again.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Upto how many age penis will grown I have lot nerves which clearly shown in my penis and having 5 inch cock is that affect my life in sex and what is the way to rectify it.
Weak senses due to excessive masturbation and impotency Leaky penis at times Loss of memory Poor concentration.
Sir I have yellowness in my teeth and having bad breath after some time of brushing. And also having staining of my moles so kindly suggest me toothpaste or medicine for yellowish teeth and bad breath.
I am 22 years old. And am 5.4 inches. Am taking height increasing pills called peak height. Is there a possibility that I can grow hereafter. Am doing exercise but without confidence.
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!