Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AkhilaYour feedback matters!
Doctor. I have a serious problem of bad breath and I unable to control it. Even after brushing teeth twice a day. The problem continues. I have tried the mouth wash. But there is no positive results. Can you please suggest the solution.
I am 25 years old male. My height is 184 cm. I have 124 kg weight due to reaction of cancer treatment about 3 years and I am now safe but I want perfect dait plan for perfect body shape please give me diet plan.
I'm losing weight slowly as I'm suffering from Parkinson's disease. Should I take some medicine like nutrigain? Is alcohol, taken in small quantity, useful in this disease?
I am having allot of hair fall and dandruff problem especially it is more during the winters. What can I do internally nd externally to prevent hair fall and promote more hair growth. I am presently using shehnaaz shampoo and biotique conditioner. Along wid Scalpe dandruff shampoo once a month. I use patanjali brahmi hair oil and hair serum also. I drink only 2 cups of tea a day. I also go for loreal hair spa once in a month. Can you suggest me some regime for this.
Hello Doctor, I am 47 years old male. I have pigmentation mark on both the cheeks since several years. Ive been applying Aloe Vera Gel since several years, but no improvement. Is there any permanent cure for pigmentation (black spots) on both cheeks.
My pennis is rotates inclined. Pls. Suggested. How to become straight position. This matter include to my future life. Pls. Sir advice any. Best solution. I have already student. 21 year old than you.
Is humans are made for eating meeting? Is it is true by consuming meat it could cause cancer risk and diabetes blood pressure?
What things have to be done to control excess weight and obesity? I am 85 kg but only 20 years of age.
Sir I have large breasts, can I use the breast reduction pills to reduce them. Won't be any side effects if I use.
I m 25 yr old.And m losing my hair past 2 yrs.Doctors says m suffering from androgenic alopecia.Please suggest medicine to regrowth my hair back
Hi Doctor, Can I use honey while am a diabetic? I got Fasting and P.P diabetes tests done 20 days ago. Fasting was 235 and P.P 422. If I can use honey then will dabur honey be good?
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.