Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
My face and ears get very red when I feel uncomfortable or in sunlight. How can I get out of this? It cause my face red and hot and I look much darker than normal.
Hello sir. I am 23 male. 3 weeks ago in accident igot a cut on my penis skin thats why I got six stitches on my penis skin so I wanted to know is that normal to get stitches on penis. I am really worried about it and also wanted to know how many days stitches take time for heal?
I suffer from light sugar and sometimes BP. Feeling sleepy after heavy intake of food. otherwise I am O K no other major problem.
I am 25 years old male. My name is rahul krishna. I have a problem in my reproductive system, sperm jamming in vas deferens pipe as per my knowledge on that system. I can sense it by touching swelled area due to jam over right testis. And getting so much pain. To get rid of that pain I am doing masturbation and making that sperm come out. After that I am getting relief. Some times when that sperm jams, if I had strong inhalation or cough and I am getting pain. I have this problem since feb, 2015. In that month, when I was in a bus journey I sat in the last seat of the bus and I had a child on my lap and that child was about 15 kg weight. Suddenly bus gave a jerk due to speed breaker at high speed. Due to that jerk I almost in the air over the seat along with child. When I fell back into the seat again, that child fell on my reproductive system. You can understand my position. The weight of child crushed my testis. From that day I am getting pain. Recent days that pain some what reduced. So what happened to my reproductive system. Is it okey? or do I have to take any treatment. Please suggest me.
Research suggests that this ayurvedic herb, also called holy basil, may help manage levels of the stress hormone cortisol, helping to boost your mood. Look for teas and supplements in health-food stores and follow package directions.
I had T.B one year ago. Now I have continually cough in my throat and nose. So what to do to solve this energy?
I am 70 year old male for about a year now I have developed igniual hernia on the left side. It is not painful but uncomfortable due to popping up after some physical strain. The doctor has recommended open mesh hernioplasty. Is there an ayurvedic/homeopathic cure thus avoiding surgery.
I have a disease called psoriasis. Can this disease be curable by homeopathic treatment suggest some diet tips.
I have a problem with my sex life. It's not same as first. First I see a naked pics my penis was stand automatically but now it's not done. But it's stand when I touch a girlfriend. But I realize it's become slow than first time. It's problem come with me last year. What's can I do.?
Sonf - 100 gm
Isabgol - 100 gm
Cardamom (small) - 100 gm
Mix all well with sugar (300 gm)- store this granulated powder well.
Consume 10 gm in morning before breakfast with lukewarm water.
Repeat 10 gm at night after meals with lukewarm water.
My penis is small. And its fall very soon. Do I want a solution to over come it and hold my spam much more longer in sex time.
I am 63 years old male. I have been diagnosed With BPH for the past 6 years. I am on Alfucin Since then. Also I am suffering from erectile dysfunction for more than 8 years now. Sidnofil Citrate and other medication doesn't provide the desired result.Would you 'please suggest some remedies for my condition.
10 tips for how to sleep better:
1. Rest in cozy comfort:
A quality mattress, soft blankets and cool temperature will reduce annoying distractions (too hot! achy back!) and help you relax.
2. Turn on some soothing sounds: use a sound machine or a fan to drown out what may be preventing you from falling asleep within 15 minutes of laying down.
3. Complete darkness:
If your room isn’t completely dark, consider a sleep mask—this will also increase your natural production of melatonin, which is not only a great sleep inducer but a great cancer fighter as well (study).
4. Snooze-inducing smells: wearing lavender lotion or using a diffuser with lavender essential oil may help you hit deep sleep sooner. Plus, who doesn’t love the smell of lavender? ahhh…
5. Turn off tech at least 1 hour before going to bed. Then, keep lights dim and read or meditate to let your body naturally make some sleepy melatonin (the hormone that is produced as it gets dark out, and regulates sleep and wake cycles).
6. Skip or reduce caffeine. Caffeine not only prevents many folks from falling asleep at night initially, but it can also decrease the amount of restful sleep that happens at night (study). If you’re having trouble sleeping at night, try decaf, herbal tea or keep it to one cup very early in the morning.
7. Go easy on the alcohol: Alcohol feels like a sedative at first because it slows down motor and brain function, leaving us feeling relaxed and worry-free. But, as it’s metabolized, acetaldehyde is produced, which acts like a stimulant in our bodies. This is what wakes us up in the wee hours of the morning unable to get the rest we need. So for a good night’s sleep, peel back on the alcohol and drink it earlier and with food (or not at all).
8. No nicotine: Nicotine is similar to caffeine in that it’s a stimulant and may cause insomnia. And even once you fall asleep, you’ll have decreased slow wave sleep, which means it’s less restorative (study). Tough love: stop smoking. Period. (i adore you too much not to say this.)
9. Exercise: Try to fit in 20-30 min of moderate exercise daily, but make sure to do it several hours before bed. Ideally, 20-30 minutes of cardio in the morning with some restorative yoga in the afternoon.
10. Clear your mind: If you’re tossing and turning after switching the lights off, you may need to hit the reset button on your mind. Here are a few things to try. Before going to bed, journal—jot it all down. You could also try a guided meditation. If you can’t fall asleep after lying in bed for 15 minutes, get up and do something relaxing for 15-30 minutes before returning to bed. Don’t give up. You’ll find a strategy that works for you.