Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Adithya AcharyaYour feedback matters!
Mai 38 years old hu mujhe ghutne ka gap hai our kamar dard bhot hai. Mai thoda weigth bhi kam karna chati hu. Mere hair bhi bhot girte hai please help me.
I have started a problem of urine infection again after years i'm a 30 years old women. Kindly suggest some medicine.
Perichondritis is an infection that occurs in the tissues surrounding the cartilage of the outer ear which provide nourishment to the cartilage. It is also known as auricular Perichondritis. In some cases, the immune system of the body may turn dysfunctional and start to destroy these tissues. Such a medical condition is then known as relapsing Perichondritis.
It is usually caused when the tissues experience trauma. Certain causes are:
1. It may occur after a surgery due to surgical trauma
2. Certain sports injuries
3. Ear piercing increases the risk of this infection
4. Any burn, laceration and cuts around the outer ear
5. If you have untreated ear condition such as swimmer’s ear (infection in the outer canal of the ear)
The symptoms of Perichondritis are:
1. You may experience swelling and redness in the affected area
2. You may have a fever
3. Pus may develop in the affected area
4. In some cases, the ear structure may be deformed
In addition to the above symptoms, relapsing Perichondritis may cause hearing loss, sudden weight loss, pain in your muscles and complications in your respiratory system.
The treatment of Perichondritis usually involves antibiotics. Antibiotics are administered depending on the severity of the symptoms. If there is trapped pus involved, then surgery may be required to treat the condition. An incision is made in the affected area and then the pus is drained out. If the infection is extremely severe resulting in deformity of the ear, then parts of the ear might have to be amputated. Plastic surgery may also be used to correct the shape of the ear.
In case of relapsing Perichondritis, certain steroid medications are administered to suppress the immune system to prevent it from attacking the tissues. There are some preventive measures, which you can employ to avoid Perichondritis. Avoid piercing your ear to reduce chances of contracting this infection. Also, if you have conditions such as swimmer’s ear, then make sure it is treated at the earliest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ent-specialist.
Home Remedies of Tulsi
•In the case of sore throat, boil the water with Tulsi leaves and take as a drink. This water can also be used as gargle.
•Take decocotion of Tulsi leaves with honey and ginger will act as an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, cough and cold.
•To get immediate relief fom influenza, take Tulsi leaves, cloves and some salt boil it in 1/2 liter of water till only the water are left and take it as a drink.
•In case of kidney stones, take the juice of Tulsi leaves and honey regularly for 6 months it will expel the stones via urinary tract.
•Take 12 leaves of Tulsi twice a day to prevent from stress and also purifies the blood.
•To cure ulcer and mouth infections take a few Tulsi leaves and chew them for some days.
•To cure the insect stings or bites, take a teaspoonful of fresh juice of Tulsi leaves or paste of fresh roots and apply it on the effected skin.
•Consume the juice of Tulsi leaves which is the beneficial in the treatment of ringworms and other skin diseases.
•Take Tulsi leaves dry in sun and make powder, can use it for brushing teeth.
•Take Tulsi leaves mix with mustered oil and make paste. Use it as toothpaste that hepls to maintain good dental health and massage it to the gums.
•To get relief from headache take decoction of Tulsi leaves internally.
•Pound the Tulsi leaves mix it with sandal wood paste and apply it on the forehead to reduce over heat and headache.
•Take 2 drops of black Tulsi leaves juice and put into eyes daily at bedtime which is an effective remedy for sore eyes and night blindness.
•To get relief from pain due to burns, apply Tulsi juice mixed with equal amount of coconut oil on the burns.
•To get quick relief from itching apply Tulsi juice mix with lemon on the areas.
•Take paste of Tulsi, hibiscus(gurhal) and neem leaves and apply it to the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.
I am having dandruff in my hair. Cuz of that my hair is falling. Consult me with something good. So I can get rid out of this problem.
My mother is 50 years old and she have weak bones problem due to lake of calcium she is suffering from back pain and she also have lake of blood & low B.P. Problem please tell me the perfect solutions.
Hi, im 23 years old and unable to gain weight, the main problem is that I'm not able to eat more, even I feel very hungry just if I eat 1 burger with coke and in case of lunch and dinner, I cannot have full rice just if I have half plate the stomach will be full and if try to eat more than that than I feel like vomiting so please suggest me something by which I can eat more. Thanks in advance.
My last period was on 15th aug 2015. & my periods has delayed by 20 days now. I did the pregnancy test twice using velocit testing kit on 15th day (latest). The test is negative. 10 months ago I had hormonal imbalance & I consulted doctor and she asked me for the serum prolactin (the result was 53.70ng). Doc prescribed Cabgolin 0.5 mg tablet. After a month same test was conducted and result was 3.26ng And we are expecting a baby and I have a headache and vomiting sensation. Please advise.
Dear sir/madam I have got some black spots on the entire body which seems to be internal. Specially hands, legs and stomach areas. Doctor told its due to nutrition defficiency. Wt shall I do to get rid of this?
Sir .my lipid profile and blood sugar report as under. blood sugar (f) 132.7 mg/dl Total cholesterol 178.9 Hdl 46.1 Ldl 91.86 Vldl 40.94 Trig204. 7 Several times I am suffering fm colitis. Please advice sir.
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.