Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Yogavedagram Yoga ResortYour feedback matters!
If your child is suffering from mental retardation, homeopathy can help. A system of complementary medicine, homeopathy works on the dictum of ‘like treats like’. It is able to treat some of the toughest disorders and illnesses that allopathy finds hard to contain.
Mental retardation: Definition
- Mental retardation is a blanket term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language milestones during childhood.
- The adult manifests a below-normal intellectual capacity too. Such people have an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below.
- They usually have developmental disabilities, developmental delay, or learning difficulties.
These signs should alert parents and spur them to see a doctor-
- If your child learns to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children
- Trouble speaking and forming words, remembering things, and having trouble understanding social rules
- Trouble solving problems
- Trouble thinking logically
What needs to be made clear is that poor academic performance by itself is not a sign of mental retardation. It can be due to multifarious reasons like behaviour problems.
Causes of Mental Retardation
- Down syndrome and Fragile X syndrome are the most common genetic causes of mental retardation.
- Problems during pregnancy and birth
- Rubella infection in pregnant mother
- Iodine deficiency in mothers
- Malnutrition is a common cause of reduced intelligence in children.
ADHD - Most Common Mental Disorder
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
Autism - Mental Disorder
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for a mental disorder. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of the respective disorder, if not outright cure it.
After a case taking and proper evaluation of the case the homeopath decides which remedy is to be given. Results are quick and the changes in the children are seen fast.
There are other things that you as a parent can do to help your intellectually disabled child like learn everything you can about intellectual disabilities. This way you can guide your child to live a near-normal life successfully. Also get your child involved in group activities like art classes, drawing etc. This will help him learn social skills and become more independent.
Hello doctors. In dino meri skin bhot dry rhti hai. Or dhup me janne ke baad bhot khujli hoti hai please sir help.
Male. 24 years am Suffering from acne. My face is so oily too. Due acne many pores are there. Is there any treatment for pores? What about laser treatment? Any side effects?
Hi I am 20 years old girl and I do have several pimples and acne on my face from 2-3 years but these days all cleared up and my skin was getting better and healing but certainly something reddish nd yellowish small pimples occurred and 2 days ago there was nothing on my face but all of sudden all these happened so what should I do to get rid permanently?
I am infected with dengue. Which medicines should I take? I have fever and I have vomited 3 times and my back and head are paining slightly.
Pedophilia is an unnatural or abnormal attraction towards children of either or both sexes, usually aged thirteen years or younger. A pedophile's attraction towards adults varies. They fantasize and/or act on their fantasies with children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is one of the most common paraphilia (abnormal sexual desires). The DSM i. E. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders has included pedophilia as a mental disorder.
Here are a few facts about the disorder:
1. Pedophilic disorder is when pedophiles approach children to sexually gratify themselves or if desires towards children make them feel guilty and anxious and so, they alienate themselves from the society and are unable to achieve their personal goals.
2. One very important fact that one must keep in mind is that not all pedophiles molest children and not all child molesters are pedophiles. When one desires children, they are pedophilic. But only when they act on their desires, and sexually assault children, they are child molesters.
3. Since most pedophiles do not come forward or admit to having sexual desires towards children, most of the studies have been conducted on the pedophilic child molesters. However, the number of pedophiles is vast considering that there are about 4 million websites in business catering to child pornography.
4. Opening up and seeking help from a psychologist or psychiatrist might help them in curbing and managing these desires and prevent them from acting on them and committing sexual offenses. In rare cases, pedophiles are also prescribed medications to lower their sex drive.
5. Male pedophiles are far more common than female ones.
6. Most of the child sex offenders are family and relatives.
7. Psychologists believe that children who are lonely and aloof, and feel neglected are at a higher risk of being sexually abused. The type of activities differs in each case, while some just undress and look at a child, others force the child to take part and perform oral sex and/or touch the genitals or more.
8. In most countries, it is mandatory to report a pedophile to the authorities even when there is no risk, which is why most pedophiles do not come forward and admit having this disorder. They refrain from seeking help.
However, there is a prevention project dunkelfeld in Germany that provides free of cost services to people who are attracted to children, but are dedicated to not to act on their desires and molest children. This program maintains its members' confidentiality. Such programs are essential for a healthy society.
Before 20 days me and my gf made love. But we did not do sex. Except sex we did everything. She is still virgin. We regret anal sex also. But little sperm touches her anal and little bit very small on vagina, on outer skin of vagina. Can you told me is there any chances of pregnancy. Because her period is getting very late. Pls tell me fast.
My grandma has it body pain ever time what should I do she takes so many medicine but not working what should I do for it?
Fast facts on Acne
Here are some facts about acne.
a)Acne is a skin disease involving the oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
b)It affects 3 in every 4 people aged 11 to 30 years.
c)It is not dangerous, but it can leave skin scars.
d)Treatment depends on how severe and persistent it is.
e)Risk factors include genetics, the menstrual cycle, anxiety and stress, hot and humid climates, using oil-based makeup, and squeezing pimples.
WHAT IS ACNE?
- Acne is a common skin problem.
- Acne is a chronic, inflammatory skin disease that results in whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, cysts, and nodules. It is not dangerous, but it can leave skin scars.
- Human skin has pores that connect to oil glands under the skin. Follicles connect the glands to the pores. Follicles are small sacs that produce and secrete liquid.
- The glands produce an oily liquid called sebum. Sebum carries dead skin cells through the follicles to the surface of the skin. A small hair grows through the follicle out of the skin.
- Pimples grow when these follicles get blocked, and oil builds up under the skin.
- They tend to appear on the face, back, chest, shoulders, and neck.
- Skin cells, sebum, and hair can clump together into a plug. This plug gets infected with bacteria, and swelling results. A pimple starts to develop when the plug begins to break down.
- Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the name of the bacteria that live on the skin and contributes to the infection of pimples.
- Research suggests that the severity and frequency of acne depend on the strain of bacteria. Not all acne bacteria trigger pimples. One strain helps to keep the skin pimple-free.
Stress can be a key trigger of acne in some cases.
A range of factors triggers acne, but the main cause is thought to be a rise in androgen levels.
Androgen is a type of hormone, the levels of which rise when adolescence begins. In women, it gets converted into estrogen.
Rising androgen levels cause the oil glands under the skin to grow. The enlarged gland produces more sebum. Excessive sebum can break down cellular walls in the pores, causing bacteria to grow.
Some studies suggest that genetic factors may increase the risk.
Other causes include:
- some medications that contain androgen and lithium
- greasy cosmetics
- hormonal changes
- emotional stress
Acne pimples vary in size, color, and level of pain.
The following types are possible:
- Whiteheads: These remain under the skin and are small
- Blackheads: Clearly visible, they are black and appear on the surface of the skin
- Papules: Small, usually pink bumps, these are visible on the surface of the skin
- Pustules: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are red at their base and have pus at the top
- Nodules: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are large, solid, painful pimples that are embedded deep in the skin
- Cysts: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are painful and filled with pus. Cysts can cause scars.
TIPS FOR MANAGING ACNE
Here are some tips for looking after skin that has acne or is prone to it.
1.Wash your face no more than twice each day with warm water and mild soap made especially for acne.
2.Do not scrub the skin or burst the pimples, as this may push the infection further down, causing more blocking, swelling, and redness.
3.Avoid popping pimples, as this makes scarring likelier.
4.A specialist can treat a pimple that requires rapid removal for cosmetic reasons.
5.Refrain from touching the face.
6.Hold the telephone away from the face when talking, as it is likely to contain sebum and skin residue.
7.Wash hands frequently, especially before applying lotions, creams, or makeup.
8.Clean spectacles regularly as they collect sebum and skin residue.
9.If acne is on the back, shoulders, or chest, try wearing loose clothing to let the skin breathe. Avoid tight garments, such as headbands, caps, and scarves, or wash them regularly if used.
10.Choose makeup for sensitive skin and avoid oil-based products. Remove makeup before sleeping.
11.Keep hair clean, as it collects sebum and skin residue. Avoid greasy hair products, such as those containing cocoa butter.
12.Avoid excessive sun exposure, as it can cause the skin to produce more sebum. Several acne medications increase the risk of sunburn.
13.Use an electric shaver or sharp safety razors when shaving. Soften the skin and beard with warm soapy water before applying shaving cream.
14.Avoid anxiety and stress, as it can increase production of cortisol and adrenaline, which exacerbate acne.
15.Try to keep cool and dry in hot and humid climates, to prevent sweating.
Acne is a common problem. It can cause severe embarrassment, but treatment is available, and it is effective in many cases.
HOMOEOPATHY WORKS BEST TO GET RID OFF ACNE PERMANENTLY.