Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Yogavedagram Yoga ResortYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Gautam Mazumder speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Rakesh Bharti speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Kala Vimal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Aratrka Basu speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Amal Banerjee speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Anu Kapoor Sharma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Parmil Kumar Sharma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. G Ahmed speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Smitha Prabhu speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Ketki Gogate speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Ashok Basu speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. D J Patil speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. S S Roy speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
It is not a myth but an actual condition that might happen when it is erect and experiences a certain amount of force. However, since this organ doesn't contain actual bones, the effect of its fracture differs from that of an arm or leg fracture. ?
What is penis fracture?
Penis fracture is a condition where an erect penis suffers a fracture. An erect penis is filled with blood, in this condition, if it is bent forcefully or suddenly, it can suffer a fracture. The penis consists of two large cylinders and one smaller cylinder; during erection blood rushes to the two larger cylinders inflating them thus turning the penis hard and erect. In this state, if it faces a sudden force it can cause damage to the penis.
The symptoms of penis fracture are-
1. A popping or cracking sound in case of sudden trauma
2. Loss of erection almost immediately
3. Feeling of pain in the affected area
4. Bruising of the area
5. In some cases the urethra can get damaged, causing blood to come out of it
In the case of penis fracture, one should seek medical advice immediately. If the condition is not treated then it can result in severe complications. A physical exam followed by exams like MRI or urethrogram are used to diagnose the problem. Surgery is mostly recommended to repair the penis after the diagnosis and it should not be delayed for long. In case the surgery is delayed, scarring occurs and it can result in erectile dysfunction.
Should You Oil Hair If You Got Dandruff?
You’re said to suffer from the problem of dandruff when the skin renewal cycle of your scalp accelerates all of a sudden. This brings about the development of patches of dead skin on your scalp surface and the resultant dry, skin flakes called dandruff.
The causes of this very common problem can be:
- Not shampooing your hair regularly can cause skin cells and oils to build up in the scalp leading to the outbreak of dandruff
- Having dry skin can also cause dandruff to develop, which are less oily and smaller in nature
- Even irritated oily skin, more commonly known as seborrheic dermatitis can cause you to suffer from these white skin flakes. The problem can be easily identified by its distinguishing yellow or white flakes over the red greasy skin surface.
- Sensitivity to certain hair care products and the presence of Malassezia (a type of fungus) are other causes that can lead to dandruff problems
How to keep dandruff problems at bay?
Having poor scalp hygiene as well as a lack of proper scalp conditioning can cause dandruff to occur. Thus, proper conditioning of your scalp is vital for fighting the flakes that form on your head. Oiling your hair is the most effective measure that you can take against this scalp problem. While the ideal time to do this is at night so that you can wash it off the next morning, one should also remember that hair oil shouldn’t be left on the hair for over 24 hours.
Additionally, dry scalp makes it very easy for dandruff to develop as the oil-secreting glands found in the scalp’s epidermal layers produce low or no natural oil. Application of oil helps in keeping the scalp nourished as well as enables glands to produce oil. But leaving it on for more than the recommended hours can intensify your dandruff problem and further accelerate the hair fall process.
Lybrate | Dr. Kshama Vibhakar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Ketan shah speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Varun Tyagi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. B. Shanker speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY