Submit a review for THE ZUSAANLI MULTI THERAPY CLINICYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy has a number of uses. It is a popular form of medication since it has negligible side effects. Homeopathy can even be used to help reduce weight and maintain a healthy BMI or body mass index. However, do not expect a miracle. Homeopathic medicines act slowly and it can be quite a while before you notice physical changes.
As with any homeopathic medicine, no one cure fits all. When prescribing homeopathic medication for weight loss, a doctor will need to understand your detailed medical history, lifestyle and overall constitution. Homeopathic medication to lose weight works by stimulating metabolism. Thus, in order for the medication to be effective, it needs to be accompanied by regular exercise and a controlled diet.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is prescribed in cases where weight gain is due to thyroid problems and when fatty tissue is accumulated in the abdomen. They also have a slow metabolism and often suffer from constipation. It can also be prescribed to women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease to trigger weight loss.
- Natrum mur: Patients who have been prescribed natrum mur for weight loss have usually put on weight due to chronic stress and depression. Their weight is often concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. They also often suffer from anemia.Natrum Mur can also be prescribed in combination with Ignatia when weight gain is triggered by depression.
- Lycopodium; This is used mainly in cases where excess fat deposits are concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. These people often suffer from indigestion with common complaints of flatulence and constipation. They are also very irritable and prone to overeating.Lycopodium and calcarea carb are often prescribed together to trigger weight loss in patients suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Nux vomica; A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most common causes for obesity and excessive weight. In such cases, nux vomica is an effective form of treatment. People who can be benefitted by nux vomica often also suffer from constipation and intolerance to cold drafts.Nux Vomica can also be prescribed in combination with Alumina.
- Antimonium crudum: This is usually prescribed to obese children who have a tendency to overeat. These children also often suffer from indigestion alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Graphites and Sepia: This is usually prescribed to women who may have put on excess weight due to menopause. They can be used on their own or in combination depending on the personality of the woman and the symptoms showcased. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Is it recommended? Ripen mangoes by using carbide or other chemicals? And how to recognize which fruit is ripe without using any chemical? Will be there any chemical tests?
Sir or ma'am mujhe weight gain hone wali koi medicine btayiye .jisme koi side effect na ho aur jaldi se weight badh jaye.
I am Mr. sonu from bgp I have no problem bt I am very thin. What kind of food should eat that I can gain some weight.
I want to gain more muscle. Hence please give a chart of high protein low carb diet. IN A FAIR BUDGET.(EG: DO not TELL WHEY PROTEIN).
Hi doctor, I'm very skinny how can I improve my weight. Is there any exercise for gaining weight. If any please suggest.
Mere vajan bahot Kam hai. Mai 38 sal ki hu. Par vajan sirf 43 kg hai. Vajan badhane ke liye Kya Karu. Aur chehare ki skin bhi rinkals Vali hai. Kya Karu?
I am 25 years old how I will gain my weight? I try many thing but any thing does not work on me help me.
Gd morning sir. I would like to tell you that I am weak in body fitness. If I take the protinex powder then will it improve my body fitness. I am so thin than others.
Suggest me something like. Horlicks, bormvita. For the high protein which I take with milk. Not supplement.
I am very weak I am 20 year old and my weight is 52 kg only and I am sport person plzz help me to gain my body.
I am a unmarried girl. Want to be fit n healthy, have a busy schedule n sitting, having 56 weight. What should the diet chart to maintain my heath. And to get a fine shape as well. My tummy is coming out more. please help me out with your suggestions. I want a diet chart from morning 7.00 ap se 8.00 pm. please plz please help me out. And give me the best diet chart.
Soups are normally the first thing you order at a restaurant, followed by at least two other meal courses. The universally accepted appetizer takes a backseat when contemplating dinner. But can it be considered a complete dinner meal in itself?
To rightly be considered as dinner, a soup must not only be filling, but must also be correct on the calorie chart. Hearty soups like Russian Borsch, Vietnamese pho, and Italian Minestrone are considered as main courses. They have an apt mix of vegetables, protein and carbohydrates in a single bowl. Thick soups that carry not only the broth, but also toppings that make them sumptuous, can be had as your dinner.
These kind of all-in-one soups, that carry a number of condiments on their side, and ingredients in them, are also a great way of utilizing leftovers. For fussy eaters, a lot of ingredients can be blended well and masked in the form of soup. It is a perfect comfort food, which can be easily cooked, and is loved by almost everyone. It also carries benefits for people who want to lose weight.
Home-made soups are much healthier than the ready-to-drink packet ones as the packet ones have starch and few other ingredients which are not healthy. Another important thing is the time of having these soups. It should be preferred that soups should be taken as early as possible in the evenings, latest by 7:00pm, if at home and 8:00pm if having dinner out as it has salt content which can lead to water retention in the body if consumed too late. The soup can be coupled with freshly cut salad without any creams or fat content.
The calories in a soup can range from 20 to 100 approximately, depending upon the density and the additives. However, the usual by-the-sides like breadsticks, potatoes, rice crackers, naan bread, tofu croutons, creme fraiche, or even a spoonful of pesto etc. increase the calorie content and hence should be avoided.
So the next time you stress about what to cook for dinner, just pick up some vegetables off the shelf, or meat, and blend your way through an easy,nutritious and yummy dinner choice.