Doctor in Sumathi Nursing Home
Submit a review for Sumathi Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Why my anal fissure came even after LIS surgery just for only one hard stool today, but most of the people do not get anal fissure for one time occasional hard stool? This disease has no permanent cure, I have to carry this disease stil death like diabetics which has no cure only management? I never feel normal life as other people on my age 24 feels normal life, they eat everything, they do everything, they go everything but no problem of anal fissure.
Mother tinctures for gall stone colic
Atista indica q- colic pain around the umbilicus which makes the patient senseless. Pain aggravates after eating and is relieved by passing flatus. Nausea aggravates in morning. Canine hunger and desire for sweets. Indigestion from fried things. Bitter taste in the mouth. Vomiting after taking milk
Berberis vulgaris q-a specific remedy. Urinary symptoms are prominent.
Cardus marianus q- swelling of gall bladder with tenderness and pain. Prevents further formation of gall stones
Chionanthus q- a prominent remedy for prevention of gall stones. Helps expulsion of the gall stones if already formed
Dioscorea q- severe pain. Pin ameliorates on bending backward
Cactus grandiflorus q- gall stones with constriction and cardiac affections
Stigmata madagus q- relieves at once the violent pain if given during paroxysm
Terminalia chebula q- intense pain in abdomen aggravated at night. Pain aggravated by sitting, better by lying down. Flatulence and distension of abdomen relieved by passing flatus. Anorexia, profuse salivation and bitter taste n mouth. Tongue is coated brown.
I was admitted to the hospital for a day on september 1st, I had severe right lower abdominal pain that lasted till morning and I also vomited 4-5 times by then. I went to the emergency ward in the morning. Was given painkillers and got the blood and urine tests .they came back normal. Also got a sonography. I have pcos .no ovary cysts .but one ovary bulkier than the other. I do not have other symptoms of pcos like facial hair, or acne or weight problem. I am 22 and had irregular periods since 13 years. I have taken no meds for pcos till now. But this aside, I also had black tarry stool for one month before the hospital visit. I was given meds for acute gastritis that day .during the 10 days .while I took those meds, I had normal yellow stool .but since 1-2 days i'm yet again getting dark brown stool. What can be the reason for this? Please tell me why i'm worried .i would really appreciate your advice.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old and have 1.8 cm gallstone is there any oral medication option to dissolve this because I do not want to go on surgery i am too scared.
I always have gastric problem. I usually take medicine but I don't feel it works for long. Please help me out.
My SGPT 90.5 SGOT 61.8,S. Alkaline phosphate 438.9 ,G.G.T 70.5. Is it risky and what should do to come normal range. Please reply.
I am from Nigeria but currently living in Bangladesh as a student in the final year of engineering. I am suffering from chronic anal fissure which makes me feel excess pain even hours after bowel movement in addition to that I have a server constipation which proves very difficult to treat even with several medications that I have tried. I am afraid if my digestive system have totally failed please help me with any way possible that I can restore my digestion. I have been doing gymnasium and running but recently I have stopped as well my weight is not increasing normally. Thanks.
I am having gas issues in a month after having sex with a friend. Is that a normal? Or should I go through tests? because I am having this issue from 6 months at least.
The bladder is a muscular sac that is seated just above the pubic bone. The organ stores urine produced by the kidneys allows us the control the frequency of urination by the expansion and contraction of its muscles.
Pain in the bladder is usually caused due to one of three reasons:
- Interstitial cystitis: This is a chronic condition which affects more women than men. It makes the bladder inflamed and irritated. The bladder walls turn stiff because of this which makes it difficult for the bladder to expand. Interstitial cystitis may be caused by a defect in the lining of the bladder.
- Urinary tract infection: Urinary tract infections can affect a person at any age and may develop in the ureter, urethra, bladder or kidneys. However, it is most commonly seen in the bladder. This infection is caused by bacteria that enter the body through the urinary tract.
- Bladder cancer: Cancer that develops in the bladder is known as bladder cancer. Transitional cell carcinoma is the most common type of bladder cancer cell. This begins in the innermost layer of the bladder lining. Pain during urination and discomfort in the lower pelvic region are common symptoms of this disease. Once the cause is diagnosed, antibiotic medication can help treat bladder pain.
Along with that, there are a few things you could do at home as well-
- Drink plenty of fluids: Ideally, we should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins from the body. It also helps dilute the urine. This can make urination less painful as concentrated urine may be acidic and difficult to pass. Water also helps prevent the formation of kidney stones and thus helps the kidneys function optimally.
- Urinate frequently: Do not try to control your urine. Holding urine in for extended periods of time allows bacteria to multiply within the body. It is also important to urinate after intercourse as sexual activities can push the bacteria present on the skin deeper into your body. This is important for both men and women.
- Dress comfortably: Avoid synthetic, tight fitting underwear and clothes. Instead wear, loose, comfortable clothes that are preferably made out of cotton. These clothes will help keep your skin dry and not allow bacteria to breed.
- Pain relievers and heating pads: Sometimes, antibiotics can take a day or two before addressing bladder pain. In such cases, pain relievers can help deal with the discomfort and cramps. Heating pads can also help soothe abdominal and lower back pain that results from bladder infections.
- Diet: It is recommended that alcohol tomatoes chocolates caffeinated beverages may contribute to bladder irritation and inflammation BB.
- Smoking: Smoking makes the bladder symptoms worse therefore should be avoided.
- Certain stretching exercises: This also help to relieve PBS symptoms Drug therapy also used for this but takes around 6 months to relieve symptoms.