Submit a review for Suman Choudhary's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am very thin and my weight is 55 kg. I have to gain weight as I am about to join defense soon. Please help me with something.
There are many body powder are available in market so my question is it has any side effects? If not then suggest me which body powder I take for stamina and bodybuilder.
When is the right time to consume the green tea. Before meals or after meals or which time. I heard that if we consume green tea regularly it will excrete some vitamins and minerals from body. Whether it is true or not. Can acidity cure by green tea.
I have stage 1 rupture in knee ligament. Doctor advice me to take rest along with medicines. It usually take that much time to recover.
Mera beta 20 months ka h. Last 02 months se usko head me fhunsi ho jati h 01 Jagah pr. Jb tk medicine do theek ho jati h.Medicine band krne pr Phir se ho jati h. Kya ye kisi trah ka infection h. Ya kuch or ho skta h. please reply.
Sir mojhe night fall hota he jisse me bhut kamjor ho gaya hu pet v khrabh rhta he loss mostion v rhta he kamjori bhut a gyi he.
I want to to improve my body for personality. My current weight is 60 kg. I want to reach at least 75. And some fatty. What should I do?
My child having early breast development at the age of 9. Her body weight is 32.6 kg & height is 133 cms. Is this is natural or we have to consult a specialist for that. Please revert. Thanks.
I have done a complete body check and these are the findings. EST. GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE (eGFR: Value 86 CREATININE - SERUM 1.13 mg/dl (normal range 0.6-1.1) LIPASE U/L 66.8 (normal range 13 - 60 U/L) cholesterol is high. ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) 45 U/l 13 (normal range 13-40) ALBUMIN serum 4.9 gm/dl (normal range 3.2-4.8) 25-OH VITAMIN D 13.2 ng/ml Please guide steps and medications to resolve and be healthy.
Hello doctor. I have a question regarding my mom. She was diagnosed with osteoporosis before a year. She has disc in back and neck also. Now she has pain in right shoulder and can not move her arm properly nor can do any heavy work with this arm. She faces problem during sleep also. She cannot sleep on right side due to shoulder and it feels as if something heavy has been placed on her shoulder. Doctor did xray and gave medicine bt no improvement. please suggest what to do.
Hi Myself asif Age 21 Meri samasya ye hai ki Mera kalai (wrist) bilkul hi patla ,(thin) hai aur jaise ki kisi bachche (child) ka hota hai. Ungli (finger) bhi bahut patli hai aur badan (body) bhi nhi badh (not growth) raha hai. Aise me mujhe koi aisi dwa (medicine) homeopathy, ayurvedic ya allopathy me batayein jiska koi side effect na ho aur mera kalai bhi mota ho jaye ungliya (fingers) bhi moti ho jaye aur mai bilkul smart aur healthy dikhne lgu. Mai bahut kuch khata hu phir bhi badan me nhi lgta jaise roz kaju, badam,kishmish aur akhrot, dudh,cornflake, rivital aur protein supplement aur roz gym bhi jata hu exercise karta hu phir bhi meri kalai patli hi hai aur ungli bhi. Kuch bhi karke mera kalai aur ungli mota karne ke upaye aur dwa ke naam aur saath me treatment batayein jo ki zyada mahanga na ho kyunki mera budget bhi kam hai. Mai maximum 3000 tak spend kar paunga. Utne me jo bhi treatment ho sake batayein. Kripya rate btane par bura na maane. I am sorry to tell you my last budget. Please koi health wali dwa suggest karein. Dwa ka naam zaroor batayein Treatment aur dwa lene ka time table zarur batayein. Dwa asar karne par mai apki recommanded fee zaroor dunga apni khushi se lekin please pahle fee nhi pahle dwa sir treatment batayein. Thank you. Agar kisi baat se bura lga ho to sorry.
I am 66 years old male. My nose gets blocked at the time of sleeping resulting in the breathing through mouth and mouth gets dry. Please suggest some ayurvedic or homeopathic medicine.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old. I like to have sweet or a chocolate in the morning if it is there after brushing. Not every day. Does it causes any harm to my health if I eat.
How to increase my body weight quickly, I have tried banana with milk, but it worked little bit only.
Am 18 year old male I used to masturbate since last 2 years ma'am my health is not increasing and my eyes look dull all are telling me lazy person or drunker .ma'am I'm playing cricket for my District is this harm to my game .all time means whole day I fell sleepy .I can't concentrate in studies or in one things. Ma'am suggest me solutions for all this problem .please ma'am I would be always thank full to you.
I am 32 years old how to reduce thigh and arm fat with home remedies or medicines like cream or oils or tablets I will not have time to exercise due to busy schedule please suggest effective plan.
Have you undergone cartilage damage recently and are seeking ideal treatment measures? Cartilage damage is a common form of injury that involves your knees. Other joints such as the ankles, elbows and hips may also be affected by cartilage damage. Cartilage, the tough and flexible tissues covering the surface of your joints, acts as a shock absorber, allowing the bones to slide over each other. Cartilage damage may occur because of injuries such as a gradual wear, sports injuries and osteoarthritis. While acute cartilage damage may heal on its own, severe damage may need treatment via surgical measures.
- Physiotherapy is effective when you experience difficulty in moving your affected joint.
- It is also an important part of recovery if you have to undergo surgical procedures for treating cartilage damage.
- A physiotherapist will teach you certain exercises that are effective for strengthening the muscles that surround and support your affected joint.
- This helps in reducing pain and pressure on the joint.
- Severe and serious cartilage damage does not heal effectively on its own, and a surgery may be required for treatment.
- Usually, surgery is performed by using Arthroscopy. This is a form of keyhole surgery in which certain instruments are inserted into your affected joint via incisions or small cuts.
- In some cases, larger incisions have to be made.
- Such surgeries are carried out after giving general anesthesia to the patient.
The most common surgeries that are undertaken in cases of cartilage damage include the following:
Lavage and debridement
- In this form of surgery, your joint is cleaned for the removal of any loose tissues.
- The damaged edges are trimmed to be made smooth. Sometimes, the damage may also be repaired during the same time.
- In this procedure, tiny holes are made on the bone beneath your damaged cartilage that releases the bone marrow in it.
- The marrow cells stimulate the production of new cartilage.
- In this procedure, small plugs of healthy cartilage from areas of a joint that are non-weight bearing are removed and used for replacing areas of the affected cartilage.
- This procedure involves the alteration of the alignment of your leg for reducing pressure on the damaged area.
- It is effective in improving pain.
- A wedge of bone may be removed or added from your thigh bone or shin bone.
- The bone gets fixed with a plate till it gets healed.
In some cases, a joint replacement surgery has to be carried out. In this procedure, the entire affected joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint. Hip replacement and knee replacement are common examples of this kind of surgery.