Submit a review for Sulochana Gunasheela Surgery And Meternity HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am chaitali. 40 years old woman. I am suffering through gas for some days. It causing vomiting, loose motion. I took RABICER-D-SR. But I am still suffering through loose motion and some loss of appetite. I am feeling very weak now. And there is only water in my poop. What should I do?
I am pratyush I am suffering from stomach pain and gas from last 3 days and from last night I have fever as well as I am felling week and from morning loose motion.
In continuation to my earlier problem of abscess in rectal area, I consulted one general surgeon and e told I will need an incision. He gave an antibiotic alternatively as I said I was not prepared for the procedure but he said incision is needed for complete drain. He said they will do a complete anesthesia where I will go to sleep for 10 mins or so and the job will be done. I may sound foolish but I want to know is the anesthesia effective or I will feel the pain of incision. I am little concerned as j have never been through such a thing.
I am a 24 years old male, sometimes due to excessive gas formation in my stomach ,i feel giddiness and after that it continues 4to 5 days. There is no problem in my eyes and ear. Please suggest me some treatment.
I have been having sensation near my left lower ribs and sometimes it's very sharp. It feels like pains sometimes as I don't eat food on time and skip it sometimes and I think it is due to gas. What type of doctor should I consult or not
What is the best natural remedy for acidity with reference to Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR) please tell me
4 Superfoods and home remedies to get rid of acidity
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem.
Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am so fickle, unrestfull,opinionated, balky. I want to be a peaceful person. What should I do.(So many times I am suffering from git disease mainly diarrhoea. And that time I don't want to talk with anyone .I feeling annoying. And sometimes I cry. Because I failed to cure myself fast.
Feeling acidity on rectal and urethra route after eating food. Why is it occur and please tell me the solution? please tell me for that
Hi, Mere husband ki age 35 hai. Unki endoscopy hui thi. Jisme Duodenal Ulcer nikla hai, Mai ye janna Chahti thi kis type ki diet se ye jaldi thik ho sakta hai ya kya precaution lene chahiye. please help me for that
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the three Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.