Submit a review for Sukhayu Centre For AyurvedaYour feedback matters!
Conditioning Before Shampoo vs Post Shampoo - What's Ideal?
Conditioners and shampoos, you need both for an appropriate hair care regimen. Just like most other people, you might have the confusion about conditioner use - whether to use it before you shampoo your hair or when you're done with shampooing.
Read on to find out what you should be doing.
1. Hair Type: A factor that determines your use of a conditioner before you shampoo or after it depends on your hair type. For individuals who have dry or thick hair, using a conditioner after you shampoo is the most apt, especially during the winter months when complaints of flyaway hairs are very common. Conditioning before you apply shampoo to your hair is ideal if you've fine hair as it provides your hair with much needed nourishment. Additionally, it allows the shampoo to distribute evenly all over your hair.
2. Greasy Hair: Applying a conditioner before you shampoo your hair is most apt for individuals whose hair is prone to oiliness. This is because it helps you in thoroughly washing away the grease that gets build up in your hair when it's time to shampoo. The regimen of shampoo and conditioning afterwards doesn't ensure a proper elimination of the problem.
3. The Problem of Residues: If you condition your hair before shampooing, you can rest assure that no residues get left behind on the scalp. This is not the case when you condition your hair afterwards. Many a time, if you don't rinse properly residues of the conditioner used get left behind, thereby weighing down your hair.
Unless your hair is of normal texture, conditioning before shampooing can prove to be beneficial for your hair.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet can you please help me with this?
My age is 26 years. My height is 5.5"But I want to increase my height. Is there any medicine to make me grow more.
I'm 29 yo female 5'2, 82 kg. Have pcos but is resolved through taking vitex supplements. However I'm gaining 1 kg every week even though my eating habits are the same. I suspect of insulin resistance to be sure cause of this. I'm also taking soaked fenugreek to reverse this but to no avail. I want to lose weight and return to normal body state. Kindly advise.
One of the human body’s primary defense mechanism can be depression when it correlates with personal loss, life struggle or an injury. It is normal to be depressed on occasions, and our body has been blessed with a system that can help cope with it and come out of it. However, when the depression turns intense and becomes a part of our life, then it could be a cause for serious concern.
The food we eat plays a significant role in having mood swings. A proper diet can be extremely helpful in reducing depression tendencies and in keeping us happy. Let us have a look at few food products that fight depression.
Green tea: It is loaded with amino acids and antioxidants and is extremely useful in overcoming depression. It also acts as a detoxing agent and cleanses your body. Thus your body feels supple and gets loaded with natural energy. The amino acids present in them are known to reduce stress and are highly recommended for neurodegenerative disorders. Green tea can be had even for 3 to 4 times per day without any side effects.
Almonds: Almonds are rich in magnesium that influences the production of serotonin, a chemical that is good for the brain. They are also known to release ample amounts of energy to the brain circuits. Researchers have established that magnesium deficiency is one of the fundamental causes of depression and mood disorders. Moreover, almonds are enriched with zinc that promotes neurotransmitter production.
Salmon: Inflammation of the brain is also one of the reasons why many people undergo mood swings and depression. They occur due to the lack of omega-3 fatty acids in the diet. One of best sources of omega-3 fatty acids would be salmon, and they are very helpful in reducing inflammation of the brain. Further, they are categorized as one of the happy foods that keep the mind active and supple and play a significant role in mood regulation. Salmon is also good for your health and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Tuna and sardines are other fish varieties that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
Dark chocolate: Did you know that eating chocolates can not only help in your mood swings, but it also keeps your mind happy? Dark chocolates are known to increase serotonin levels in the body that work as natural anti-depressants. They reduce stress and anxiety and play a significant role in increasing the emotional happiness of a person. They are also rich sources of sugar and promote carbohydrate build up in the body.
Eggs: The very reason why many people suggest taking eggs as a part of a breakfast diet is that they are loaded with nutrients and proteins that give you complete energy to make it through the day. They also have good sources of zinc and contain enormous quantities of vitamin D that can act as a barrier to mood swings and depression. They are beneficial in promoting neurotransmitter production which is vital for keeping the brain active. They also aid in the manufacture of red blood cells that are good for the nervous system.
My mother is over weight for years and she had arthritis problem. She can't stand or walk for long time. Firstly she wants to reduce weight. Due to overweight she is having more knee pain and it is increasing day by day. Is it good to prefer weight loss centres? Else what would be the best way to lose weight? And how can she reduce knee pains? Main concern as of now is about losing weight.
Contrary to most old wives tale, you do not need to eat for two when pregnant. On the other hand, some women may also be completely put off food in their first trimester. However, going to either extreme is unhealthy and should be avoided. Eating nutritious food is the key to good health of your baby.
Here are some of the things you must include in your diet during your first trimester:
Spinach: Spinach is high in folic acid that is necessary for your baby’s development. Spinach can be frozen and stored so that it is accessible at all times. Spinach can be incorporated easily into meals by tossing a handful in with eggs or any other vegetables or by adding a few leaves of baby spinach into salads. You could also add spinach to your smoothies.
Lentils: Lentils are rich sources of proteins that aid in the muscle growth and bone development of a baby. Dals are the easiest way to incorporate lentils into your diet. You could also boil lentils and add them to salads or other dishes.
Broccoli: Broccoli is an excellent source of iron. Iron is essential not only to form red blood cells in your baby but also to maintain your own haemoglobin levels. Broccoli can be steamed, sautéed, tossed or fried and eaten as a side dish or as part of a salad.
Citrus: Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamins and folic acid. Both of these are essential for a baby’s health development. Citrus fruits can be easily incorporated by juicing them and drinking it or by adding the juice to salad dressings. You could also eat fruits like oranges as it is or add the pods to salads.
Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese is a rich source of proteins especially for vegetarians. It is also very rich in calcium. Both calcium and proteins are essential for muscle and bone development. Cottage cheese can be grilled or eaten raw. You can also eat it with pancakes or use it to replace ricotta in pasta and quiches.
Eggs: Eggs are a rich source of protein, calcium and vitamin D all of which are crucial to your baby’s development. Having an egg for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Additionally, you could add boiled eggs to your salads or make a curry with boiled eggs.
Chicken: Chicken is a rich source of proteins and iron. This helps create red blood cells in your baby and in the development of muscles and tissues. Chicken can be prepared in many ways though frying it may not be a very good idea if you want to avoid excessive weight gain.
ज़िका वायरस एक मच्छर से जनित बीमारी है, जो एडीज प्रजातियों के मच्छरों से फैलता है। मच्छरों की एडीज़ प्रजातियां वे हैं, जो डेंगू और चिकनगुनिया वायरस के संचरण के लिए भी जिम्मेदार हैं। ये मच्छर भीतरी और बाहरी दोनों वातावरण में जीवित रह सकते हैं। ज़िका ट्रांसमिशन के लिए जिम्मेदार दो ज्ञात प्रजातियां हैं -एडीस अल्बॉक्टीतुस,जिन्हें एशियाई बाघ मच्छर के रूप में जाना जाता है,और एडीस इजिप्ती,जिसे पीले बुखार मच्छर के रूप में जाना जाता है। ज़िका संचरण के लिए जिम्मेदार दो ज्ञात प्रजातियां हैं -एडीस अल्बोपिक्टस,जिसे एशियाई बाघ मच्छर के रूप में जाना जाता है,और और एडीस इजिप्ती,जिसे पीत ज्वर मच्छर के रूप में जाना जाता है।
1947में,ज़िका वायरस पहली बार युगांडा में बंदरों में पहचाना गया था।1952 में युगांडा और संयुक्त गणराज्य तंजानिया में पहले मानव मामलों की सूचना मिली थी। तब से,अफ्रीका,दक्षिण पूर्व एशिया और प्रशांत द्वीप समूह में इसके प्रकोप दर्ज किए गए हैं। ज़िका वायरस संभोग के माध्यम से भी फैल सकता है। अध्ययनों से यह भी पता चला है कि यह वायरस रक्त,वीर्य, मूत्र,और संक्रमित लोगों की लार,साथ ही आंखों के तरल पदार्थों में पाया जा सकता है।
ज़िका वायरस के लक्षण
ज्यादातर लोग किसी भी लक्षण का अनुभव नहीं करते हैं। यदि लक्षण उत्पन्न होते हैं,तो वे आम तौर पर हल्के होते हैं और लगभग दो से सात दिनों के आसपास रहते हैं। ज़िका वायरस के लक्षणों में शामिल हैं:
- लाल चकत्ते
- जोड़ों का दर्द
- आँख आना (लाल आँखें)
- मांसपेशियों में दर्द
- आंखों के पीछे दर्द
ज़िका वायरस संक्रमण गर्भावस्था के दौरान माइक्रोसेफली सहित जन्मजात मस्तिष्क असामान्यताएं भी पैदा कर सकता है। ज़िका वायरस संक्रमण के बाद गिल्लन बर्रे सिंड्रोम विकसित करने वाले लोगों की रिपोर्ट भी सामने आई है। ज़िका वायरस के मामले में अस्पताल में भर्ती असामान्य है। इस वायरस का निदान आमतौर पर एक रक्त परीक्षण के साथ किया जाता है।
ज़िका वायरस का उपचार
ज़िका वायरस के लिए कोई विशिष्ट दवा या वैक्सीन नहीं है। हालांकि,ज़िका वायरस वाले लोगों को निम्नलिखित उपाय करने की सलाह दी जाती है:
- लक्षणों का इलाज करें।
- खूब आराम करो।
- निर्जलीकरण को रोकने के लिए द्रव का सेवन बढ़ाना।
- एसिटामिनोफेन जैसी दवाओं के साथ दर्द और बुखार से राहत।
- अपने चिकित्सक से बात करें यदि आप किसी अन्य उपचार का अनुसरण कर रहे हैं।
- जब तक डेंगू के निदान को नकार न दिया जाए, तब तक एस्पिरिन और अन्य गैर-स्टेरायडल एंटी-इन्फ्लैमेटरी ड्रग्स (एन.एस.ए.आई.डी)न लें।
ज़िका वायरस की रोकथाम
ज़िका वायरस के संक्रमण को रोकने के लिए मच्छर के काटने से बचाव करना महत्वपूर्ण है। ज़िका वायरस को रोकने के लिए निम्नलिखित सिफारिशें दी गई हैं:
- कीट विकर्षक का उपयोग करें
- लंबे बाजू वाले कपड़े और लंबी पैंट पहने
- आप बिस्तर पर मच्छर जाल भी रख सकते हैं
- यह महत्वपूर्ण है कि बाल्टी,ड्रम,बर्तन,गटर,और इस्तेमाल किए गए टायर जैसे घरों में और उसके आसपास संभावित मच्छर प्रजनन स्थलों को ढांक,खाली या साफ़ किया जाए।
- पुरुष और महिलाएं जो सक्रिय संचरण के क्षेत्रों से लौट रहे हैं,उन्हें सुरक्षित सेक्स अभ्यास,या छह महीने की अवधि के लिए परहेज़ की सिफारिश की जाती है।
The herpes simplex virus is a contagious virus that can be passed from person to person through direct contact. Children will often contract HSV-1 from early contact with an infected adult. They then carry the virus with them for the rest of their lives.
Infection with HSV-1 can happen from general interactions such as:
- Eating from the same utensils
- Sharing lip balm
The virus spreads more quickly when an infected person is experiencing an outbreak. Anywhere from 30 to 95 percent of adults are seropositive for HSV-1, though they may never experience an outbreak. It’s also possible to get genital herpes from HSV-1 if someone who performed oral sex had cold sores during that time.
HSV-2 is contracted through forms of sexual contact with a person who has HSV-2. It is estimated that around 20 percent of sexually active adults are infected with HSV-2. While HSV-2 infections are spread through contact with a herpes sore, it is assumed that most people get HSV-1 from an infected person who is asymptomatic, or does not have sores.
I am 22 years old. I does not have a proper diet due to college and study but I want to increase my weight upto 60 - 62 kg.
On 25th day of her period she have unprotected sex and used pulled out method. Now it is 40th day of her period and she feel abdominal pain as like as she is about to getting start bleeding but she did not get start yet. Pain is accruing for last 2-3 days. Is she pregnant or it may be for other causes. Her period cycle is about 30 to 36 days long mostly.
I took Co2 Laser for acne scars two days ago. But I am having this it was not done well. I have square boxes on cheeks and some lines are left without laser. This was my first time. Is this done like that? And how much time will this square pattern take to remove?
Magnificence frequently is a tedious procedure; to be exact, it requires the steady and legitimate care, normal visits to the beautician, nourishment, wellness and expert salon treatment.
We as a whole realize that our hair needs supporting.
Yet, few of us realize that notwithstanding supporting, hair likewise needs purging.
We clean the face and body, disregarding the scalp, in spite of the fact that this system is extremely valuable to our hair.
On the off chance that we need to inspire everybody with our rich hair, we require always take think about our scalp. In all actuality, we can just influence our hair through hair globules, since they are the main piece of the hair that is "alive", while the unmistakable piece of the hair shaft is viewed as "dead".
Change the nature of the developed hair is considerably harder than to fortify the hair follicles.
How frequently we overlook that the quality or delicacy of the hair relies on upon the condition and soundness of the scalp. Wonderful, solid and sound hair is dependably the aftereffect of an adjusted and solid hair skin.
Welcome to the world of – SCALP PEEL (Scalp exfoliation!)
The method is the evacuation of dead skin cells, the decimation of unsaturated fats that collect on the surface of the scalp.
Scalp peel is an uncommon salon treatment; it enables you to dispose of dead skin particles and remainders of skin/hair beauty care products for example, colors, gels, and in result, you get more dynamic and voluminous hair. Skin exfoliation is important to reestablish the supply of oxygen to the skin, to build procedure of recovery, to dispense with abundance sebum, to enact blood dissemination, evacuate dandruff, and soothe scalp tingling.
Scalp Peel is appropriate for all skin sorts, however your skin ought to be free of harm, splits and wounds, it is better not to peel promptly after hair shading – it accelerates the blurring of hair shading.
What are the advantages of the scalp peel?
It conflicts with dandruff! To be sure, the essential driver of dandruff is a brokenness of the sebaceous organs.
Scalp peel – a standout amongst the best techniques to battle male pattern baldness/hair loss.
Exfoliation enhances sustenance of hair roots.
It animates hair development.
It enhances scalp tone, filling it with oxygen.
After the peeling, hair better retains supplements.
Prevents the improvement of dermatitis on the skin
There are two sorts of peeling – Mechanical and Chemical.
Mechanical Peel is a scrub, which evacuates dead skin cells.
Chemical Peel contains different acids, dynamic and comparative segments. An expert beautician can get the elements for a substance peel in light of client`s skin sort and condition.
How regularly would it be advisable for you to do it?
Try not to surpass once in 1-2 weeks, in light of the fact that the treatment is extremely concentrated, its impact will keep going for quite a while.
How it functions?
Amid the technique, the scalp is cleaned with the purging arrangement taken after by a ten-minute back rub. Keratinized particles of epidermis are evacuated, alongside the color deposits, hair mind and styling items, skin begins to "relax." It cleans the pores, expels poisons, enabling new hair to get substantially less demanding through to the surface.
Blood stream enacts the hair globules, upgrading the development of new hair and fortifying existing ones.
The ideal recurrence of the methodology is once in a month. With consistent shedding, you can overlook numerous issues related with the scalp and, in addition to other things, increment the thickness of hair (despite the fact that this will be a long procedure).
Hello I am 33 years female I have dark brown spots like freckles on my cheeks but after applying hydroquinone cream prescribed by dermatologist it started getting more please help.
Pumpkin seeds are a perfect choice for a healthy snack to munch on during boring afternoons. They are not just tasty, but immensely healthy. These seeds can be called as nutritional powerhouse that are packed with nutrients, which are required for the overall sustenance of health. Some of the most impressive benefits of pumpkin seeds include:
- Magnesium for healthy heart: One-fourth cup of pumpkin seeds contains about half of the regularly suggested intake of magnesium which in turn helps the body in performing a wide range of vital physiological functions. When an individual takes the required amount of magnesium, it boosts the production of ATP, synthesis of RNA molecules, rhythmic pumping of the heart, proper formation of the tooth and bone and relaxation of the veins and vessels carrying blood. It has been shown that eating pumpkin seeds regularly keeps the blood pressure under control and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke as well.
- Zinc for assisting immunity: Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc, and one ounce of this seed contains about 2 mg of the mineral. Zinc is essential for the body for a host of reasons such as immunity, growth of cells, proper sleep, lifting mood, replenishing the senses and is critical to eye and skin health. It is also known to help in regulating the insulin levels and improving male sexual power. Quite many people around the world do not get the right supply of this beneficial mineral due to mineral depletion of soil, effects of harmful drugs and consumption of plant-based diets. One can consume pumpkin seeds daily to combat common health issues such as cold and flu, depression, skin problems and acne and chronic fatigue.
- Omega-3 fatty acids to control cholesterol: Nuts and seeds including pumpkin seeds are known to be viable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids or alpha-linolenic acid. It is required by all individuals and the body then converts it to the more useful fats called the DHA and EPA. By eating an ounce of pumpkin seeds every day, one can intake an excellent source of good cholesterol.
- Tryptophan for restful sleep: Tryptophan belongs to the amino acid group. This is a protein building block found in abundance in the pumpkin seeds. This tryptophan is converted into serotonin by the body which in turn is transformed into melatonin or the sleep hormone. Those who have trouble sleeping can take a handful of pumpkin seeds along with some fruit pieces right before going to bed to see desirable results. The pumpkin seeds will supply the body with the required amount of tryptophan which will be converted to the sleep hormone and promote a restful sleep all through the night.
The pumpkin seeds can be stored and carried easily and require no refrigeration. Charged with a lot of nutrients ranging from copper to manganese, zinc to protein, pumpkin seeds should be considered as a healthy snack that can regularly be taken to enjoy a host of health advantages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.