Doctor in Sneha Jayagopal's
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Sneha Jayagopal'sYour feedback matters!
Couple seeks professional Pre-marital Counsellor’s help to prevent or to understand and resolve difficulties that arise in their relationship. They have doubts so seek assurance to create a long lasting intimate relationship. Pre-marital Counselling helps the couple:
- To identify the strengths and weaknesses in their relationship so they can build resilience for a healthy marriage.
- To increases the empathy and self-disclosure skills so that the person can put oneself in the other person’s shoes and communicate more honestly and openly.
- To discuss each partner’s family-of-origin and clear the emotional baggage if anyone has.
- To motivate to invest quality time and energy needed to improve their marriage.
- To learn how to be assertive and best coping strategies to resolve the conflicts.
- How to build a long-lasting, satisfying, healthy and successful relationship.
- To enter into marriage with more awareness, clarity and understanding.
- To offer rich resources to enhance their emotional bond between them and their respective families.
- How to be positive when the relationship is going through difficult times.
- To differentiate between realistic and unrealistic expectations from each other.
- To openly discuss financial management.
- To make a relationship or partner a part of life, not the whole life.
- To learn how their daily positive interactions or routine impact their relations.
- To overtly talk and explore sexual issues without any hesitations.
- To check the compatibility between them.
- To acknowledge and accept dysfunctional behaviour like dominance, control and do necessary corrections for long-lasting relationships.
- To give adequate individual space to each other.
- To show appreciation and affection towards each other.
- To accept each other for whom you are and make you realize the importance of self-love.
- To set the boundaries in your relationship.
- To understand a partner’s personality from a professional perspective.
- To make a healthy and working relationship with in-laws.
- To comprehend the role of spiritual believes which are important for your partner.
- To clearly talk about personal habits and lifestyle.
- To discuss past issues and insecurities impacting current relationships.
- To aware potential future problems and how to deal with them.
- To realize the importance of patience and forgiveness.
- Couple to develop healthy attitudes and skills, to interact with their prospective partners respectfully so that they can sustain their strong foundation for loving, healthy marriage and family relationships.
Every relationship has its own ups and downs. Taking care of that relationship is one of the best things. you can do for your partner. If you are going through a rough patch in your relationship or indecisive about your marriage plans with your partner then you should visit us or a Pre-Marital Counsellor. There is a lot of certified professional Pre-Marital Counsellor like us who works as a couple facilitator and do online compatibility testing. Pre-Marital Counselling aids the couple to discover new things about themselves and the partner. Pre-Marital Counselling helps you to prepare for marriage and plan your future in such a way that can guarantee a divorce-free marriage.
Sometimes my friend behave as he was mental. He choose cigarette. His mind is totally stressed. He speaks he is useless. He has no love and sincerity to anyone etc. What to do sir? Is there any problem? On usual days he was fine and friendly. But sometimes he behaves strangely like this.
I have a friend who is very stressed in his life lately. He couldn't calm himself and because of this stress, he can't even sleep. His decisions are changing very frequently and don't want to listen anyone s advice. He is 28 years old and facing stress mostly regarding his job. How to help him calm his mind?
Me roj 4-5 cigarette pita hu 8 salo se. Muje kabhi kabhi sans lene me bahot taklif hoti hai or sans jaldi chad jati hai .or puri body disturb ho gayi hai. Mera routine baht kharab hai no work out n no eat helthy food I have no time for all this dooing what I do?
My brother 42 years old suffering from schizophrenia for last 19 years but condition is not improving after all efforts.
Mam I am feeling shortness of breath when I am in daily work. I have done echo, tropical I ecg. All are ok. Doctor told me it is panic disorder and gave me clonafit 0.25 mg I have high bp and fatty liver. I am 20 years old. please tell me is medicine good.
Smoking can cause irreparable damage to your mind and body. Chemicals in the tobacco travel to all parts of the body, leaving no area unaffected. According to available data, smoking causes 30% of all cancer deaths and about 80% deaths from emphysema and bronchitis. In addition to adversely affecting yourself, smoking also has a severe impact on your near and dear ones. According to WHO, about 600,000 people die every year from passive smoking. Out of the deaths that occur due to this, 1/3rd is that of children.
The Indian situation
While 85% of tobacco users worldwide consume it in the form of cigarettes, in India only 13% use it in that form. Additionally, 54% use it in the form of beedis. A study conducted on Indian smokers has revealed that an average of 8.2 cigarettes is smoked by an individual daily.
The study also revealed that the number of cigarettes smoked every year had grown to over 6 trillion. While 1 out of 10 adults dies from tobacco use worldwide, 5% of deaths in women and 20% of deaths in men in India are caused by cigarette and beedi smoking.
What happens when you smoke?
Cigarette smoke is made up of 4000 chemicals that are present either as tiny particles or gases and about 50 are known to lead to cancer, the toxin nicotine being one of them. In addition to nicotine, the chemicals that make up cigarette smoke also include tar and carbon monoxide. Prolonged exposure to these toxins can hamper your body's ability to filter air and clean the lungs. The smoke not only irritates the lungs but also causes excess production of mucus.
It also causes a paralysis of the tiny hair-like structures like cilia that line the airways and are responsible for removing dust and dirt from the organ. Paralysis of these hair-like structures also causes a buildup of mucus and toxic substances, leading to lung congestion. The extra mucus that is produced causes smokers to suffer from the very ubiquitous smoker's cough and chronic bronchitis.
It's also one of the many triggers of asthma, which brings about the narrowing and inflammation of the airways. Long-term exposure to tobacco smoke causes the destruction of the structure of the lung, walls of the airways as well as lung tissue. The result is a condition known as emphysema. Additionally, smoking also leads to cancer of the lung and over 80% lung cancer cases occur due to this habit.