Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Smile Line Multispeciality Dental ClinicYour feedback matters!
Toothpicks can be an alternative to use for flossing if dental floss is not available. Remember not to be too harsh while using it.
My 5 years old son has to fill his tooth if we did not fill it and leave it untreated so its ok bcoz his milk teeth will naturally going to all down.
How to give up chewing tobacco and pan masala. My friend was addicted and the dentist prescribed some chewing gum (not the ones available in any drugstore like nulife). The candy was blue filled in jelly like and each cost around Rs43. Accidentally I forgot the name and lost contact of her as well. She gave up everything after ten days. She was asked to chew just two gums per day. Could you please help me if you could suggest me the name of that particular gum. Thank you.
Hi, I think am facing sensitivity problem, when I drink Hot or cold things, my teeth/tooth, they hurt. I use sensodent KT toothpaste. Can you please suggest a cure for this.
I am having little bit in jaw near ear and head ache not severe and this jaw pain on yawning and applying pressure on it. And teeth sensitivity also neck pain also?
When I grind my teeth or bite I feel little bit pain in cheek area and ear area and while yawning also?
I feel teeth lightness and sensitivity. And teeth rubbing with each other What should I do for this?
Hi sir/mam. My problem is I can not open my mouth because of chewing gutkha. And its paining when I try to open. So please suggest me any medicine for quick result.
I want to ask about my teeth I have no pain & no issue regarding teeth the problem is that sometime blood come from my gums n teeth color is yellow some gap is also in teeth so suggest me a toothpaste or some tube or medicine.
Hi I am a 15 years old guy and my question is- yesterday I walk on the road and suddenly a lin and thin man say something and some saliva from his mouth touches my mouth. What happen to me now? Is I got hiv from this sort of thing?
Please help me I received oral sex from a prostitute without safe. Am so much worried about STDs. Some one help me please It's been 3 weeks please help me what test I can do confirm specially for herpes Am begging you am getting mad here I may decide wrong decisions please help me. I gave sample for HIV PCR but for STDs?
I am 28 years old, my teeth are towards outside which gives me a bad look, I even try the temporarily braces 5 years ago to control it but it didn't work out, using braces over 6 month I got nothing, now I was thinking about the permanent braces will it work, I really feel awkward about the way I look, please suggest something. Thanks in Advance.
He is 5 age year old. Today his central incisor of lower jaw lose in his gum. Shall tooth remove itself? But in generally, in around age 7-8 age years old, baby incisors tooth will remove. But now he's 5 age year old only. Is it wrong? Please explain me.
Hello. M 21 years old. And m suffering from mouth joint problem. I can hardly open my mouth .if I forcedly open then it starts pain at right side. Near right ear. N if I eat any hard stuff like toffees then pain increases. As well in ear also. What is the problem. How can I get relief.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies. In case of severe gum disease, you should visit the dentist.