Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Siddha Marma Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Some people are lucky enough to get a dark spot in the exact place as Cindy Crawford's mole. For the not so lucky others, the only way out is to get rid of them. Zap it, buzz it and eliminate it permanently. One way to do it is with lasers. Laser is a focused beam of light that has just one colour. When directed towards a problem area on the skin, it destroys that particular pigment or tissue without affecting the surrounding areas. Laser is being used to treat brown spots, scars, unwanted hair follicles, and for tattoo removal. Lasers are also used to treat and remove brown and red spots, liver spots, age spots, sun spots, broken capillaries, birthmarks and angiomas.
Most women continue to lead a normal life with dark spots until they start feeling conscious about it. If dark spots are leading you to run from the sun and undervalue your looks, get them treated easily with laser.
- How to choose your practitioner?: When you visit a doctor for treatment, the only way to know if the doctor is right for you is by asking a lot of questions. Ask them about their training and their experience in treating particular types of spots. Another wise thing to check is the number of lasers the clinic has. Some small set ups have just one type of laser, which they recommend to all their patients. It is not just a question of experience and skill but also trust, which will ultimately help you choose the right doctor for your treatment. Also, you may be tempted to try a particular laser treatment since it worked wonders for your friend. Refrain from doing so.
- Types of laser treatment: Your type of treatment will typically be chosen depending on the severity of your dark spots - how dark they are, at what depth in the dermis do they occur, what amount of area they cover, and how old they are. The dermis is six layers deep, so the depth where the spots start can determine what laser your face will need in order to get rid of them. If your spot is fairly new and is only on the top layer, the doctor will start with the first level. Because laser can reach deep down in the dermis, it works where other treatments don't. The treatment does involve a degree of pain and sore skin, but it can yield good results if done right.
- Cost of laser treatment: Laser treatment will cost less than all the money you spend on over-the-counter skin lightening creams over years. It will also cost lesser than the amount of money you spend in buying high quality concealers over time. The cost will typically depend on the type of set up (spa or clinic) and the expertise of the practitioner.
Certain habits can cause damage to your heart even if you maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly. According to researchers, working people having who have a desk job are more prone to suffer from heart conditions due to stress in their work life, lack of proper rest, limited movement, etc. Most of the times you tend to ignore your bad habits as the side effects do not occur immediately but can cause serious damage to your heart. Following are the common bad habits that you should avoid for a healthier heart-
1. Sitting all day
Something as seemingly trivial as it is, sitting all day can have an adverse effect on your heart. According to studies, if your job involves sitting on a desk for more than five hours then you have double the risk of suffering a heart failure compared to a person who has an active lifestyle. Make sure you take at least a five minute walk in an hour to reduce chances of hardening the arteries. A sedentary lifestyle has serious side effects on your overall health too.
2. Stress too much
Stress causes the body to release adrenaline which influences the way your body functions. In that case there might be an increase in heart rate or your blood pressure level. Over time, stress can cause damage to the blood vessels in your heart and increase your risk of sudden stroke or heart attack.
3. Overdoing it on salt
Excessive sodium can spike your blood pressure thereby making your more vulnerable to heart conditions. Processed foods like potato chips, canned vegetables, frozen meals and meats contain a fair amount of sodium which can have an adverse effect on your heart. It is important to take the nutritional value of these foods in account before purchasing it so that you get the ones with lowest amount of sodium.
4. Not getting enough sleep
The heart rate dips when you sleep and goes up and down as a response to your dreams in various stages of your sleep. It is important for your heart to rest as it actively works in your waking hours. Sleep deprivation has similar effects on your heart like stress and can wreck your cardiovascular health. It is of utmost importance to sleep for at 7 hours to keep your heart healthy.
It's wonderful what, a number of women disregard home remedies for glowing skin for transient arrangements like face peels, botox, laser treatment and even costly and agonizing face lifts. But in reality , nothing is more beneficial for your skin over natural remedies for glowing skin. Here are three of the absolute best home remedies to get glowing skin.
- Honey and lemon face pack: This facial pack gives you a perfect skin at home effectively. Blend honey and lemon juice in equivalent quantity and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This pack will enhance your skin tone.
- Banana and milk cream: For dry skin, peeling and flakiness is a typical issue. To get flawless and glowing skin and to sustain the dryness this face mask will be the best treatment. Cut of a banana and crush it well. Include some milk cream in that crushed banana pulp and apply on the face. Sit tight for 60 minutes and wash it off.
- Sugar and honey face scrub: Face scrub can make the skin smoother by getting rid of the dead skin layer on the surface. A clear spotless skin is important for a flawless facial skin. Mix honey and sugar. Use that to scrub the face.
- Rose water and sandalwood: Sandalwood has been utilized as a part of excellence since ages as it help the skin to revive. Sandalwood likewise makes the skin appearance lighter and help you get a glowing skin. Rose water lightens up the skin for a smooth glowing face.
- Paste of curd, tomato juice and oatmeal: Blend curd, tomato juice and oatmeal to make a paste. Apply it on the face and abandon it for no less than 15 minutes. Wash it off with icy water and see the results.
- Fuller’s earth and Potato juice: Potato juice is perfect for lightening the marks and blemishes on face. Take some potato juice and utilize that juice to make a glue like paste of fuller's earth (multianimiti).
For e.g. I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gon up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
Hii. I want to loose both fat and weight is there possible to get 6 pack abs for me because my weight is up to 75 kgs what should I do please suggest me and what should and how much I have to eat in breakfast lunch dinner.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.
For some people, the simple act of walking can be very uncomfortable. This is because they may be suffering from a heel spur. Heel spurs are calcium deposits that cause a bony protrusion on the underside of the heel bone. Heel spurs themselves may be painless but walking or jogging can make the person like a knife or pin is sticking into his or her sole. This may also be felt while standing up after being seated for a long time. Heel spurs do not heal on resting and usually need medical attention. Some ways of treating a heel spur are-
Stretching Exercises: Heel spur exercises help strengthen the tissue in the heel and increases the fascia and Achilles tendon flexibility. This, in turn, helps reduce the pain and prevents a recurrence of the condition. Try standing with both feet apart and flex your knees while squatting. Keep your heels on the ground for as long as possible.
Wearing The Right Shoes: Wearing shoes that do not fit well is one of the leading causes for heel spurs. When buying shoes look for a firm heel counter, a ¾-1 1/2 inch heel, a long vamp, semi-rigid or rigid shank and a toe box that is wide enough to accommodate your toes without pinching them.
Taping or Strapping to Rest Stressed Muscles and Tendons: Taping or strapping your foot tightly can help protect the fascia and allow the spur to heal. It also rests the muscles and tendons and distributes the pressure being put on them.
Shoe Inserts or Orthotic Devices: Using an insole can help cushion the heel and reduce the pain of a heel spur. It also reduces the impact felt while walking or standing.
Physical Therapy: Physiotherapy for heel spurs aims at strengthening the foot and calf muscles. Your doctor will try and gradually increase the possible range of motion and restore muscle control in the foot arch. You will also be taught how to improve your running and landing techniques.
Medication: Over the counter medication like ibuprofen may help temporarily ease the pain caused by heel spurs. In some cases, corticosteroid injections may also be prescribed to reduce the inflammation and pain.
- Surgery: If there is no improvement in a heel spur within 9 to 12 months, surgery may be considered to remove the spur or release the plantar fascia. However, this is rare and most heel spurs do not need surgery.
How to improve Chronic headache? Doctor prescribed that is no any critical case as a report of MRI, CITI SCAN Etc.& I am used Inderal-40, Vasograin,migraine, Sibelium-10 but success when used it but after few days same case. How to remove it permanently? Pls discussion it.
Yoga has been touted amongst the best and most effective, time tested and natural way to eliminate various diseases and problems with the body as well as the mind. It is an antiquated craftsmanship that strengthens the body as well as relaxes the brain with the right dose of mindfulness as well. Yoga tends to stimulate the nervous system and the endocrine, digestive and circulatory systems and improve the functioning of the same.
The postures mentioned below affect at least one of these systems, thereby clearing the path for a strong immune system. These postures are as follows:
- Shishuasana (child posture): Shishuasana is a phenomenal stance that de-congests the abdomen and constructs a superior and stronger immune system.
- Setu Bandhasana (bridge posture): Setu Bandhasana opens the heart and enhances the blood flow. It increases the energy in the body to build a strong resistance against pathogens.
- Halasana (plow posture): Halasana is a pose that requires a backward bend. It discharges white cells in the body and strengthens the immune system.
- Bhujangasana (cobra posture): Bhujangasana is a mid-section opening posture which discharges white cells that enhance the body’s resistance.
- Dhanurasana (bow posture): Dhanurasana is yet other posture that enhances the flow of white cells by putting weight on the working of the digestive system.
- Matsyasana (fish posture): Matsyasana stretches the abdomen and chest and strengthens the thymus. This enhances the body's invulnerability level.
- Vinyasa Adho Mukha Svanasana (flowing downward facing dog pose): Begin with the plank pose, palms lying on the floor just underneath your shoulder and extend the legs backwards. The whole body should form a straight line like a board. Taking a full breath, lift your hips off the floor. Hold yourself on the hands and heels. Your head needs to point towards the ground. Take full breaths, two or three times, as you hold the position. Breathe out a deep breath, relax and return to the plank posture. Gradually bring down your body. Slide your hands backwards, allowing your palms to rest alongside the chest. Toes need to be in contact with the mat or the floor.
Yoga is a holistic routine that strengthens the body physically and also mentally. Subsequently, the body’s immune system additionally enhances in such a condition. A sound life can be effortlessly accomplished if we figure out how to embrace a healthier way of life, healthy food decisions, and standard routines of yoga and meditation. Ayurveda, yoga and meditation are the perfect variables to carry on with a sound life.
Yoga is not an alternative option to medicines. It is a careful step to keep infections under control. Along these lines, one need not sit tight waiting for the seasonal flu to affect the body because it can be cured effortlessly with yoga.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.