Submit a review for Satrensee Acupuncture ClinicYour feedback matters!
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.
I am very thin. My weight is just 50 k.g.in 20 yr. Plzz help me for improvement my health and weight. Plzz.
I ran half marathon without a single day practise, now my knees are locked, how to recover fast, I was a active gym goer earlier, have not been to gym since last 1 year.
With due respect I want know about diet if I run for marathon 42 km. Now a days I can 10-12 km. Something special for knee. Thanks a lot Sir/Mam.
I am writing this on behalf of my wife. She a pain in her left knee from past few 1 month we have been to near by clinics and by there suggestion we have taken a X Ray. Found no issues in the reports so they gave same pain killers and the pain was ok for few days and now she is suffering from the pain again.
For my cheek & growth muscle. What is the diet, I eat meat twice a week but my muscle is do not growth or my weight is not increase. So what diet can I eat please help me?
Hlo sir my age is 18+ actually my issue is that I am loosing my weight day by day I do not know why my weight is decreasing day by day and height is increasing a lot I recently use to do hand practicing is that reason for loosing weight.
I joined gym 2 weeks ago to gain weight and have fit body as per now I am 57. 9 kg.but 3 days I calculated my weight it was 59. 5 kg but suddenly it is 57. 9 kg I want to gain weight. I need suggestion about all calories workout to build muscles etc.
My age is 24 years. I go gym and do exercise 45 minutes. I want to increase my energy. Is ashwagandha is a good choice? If yes, what is the right way to take it. Please suggest me.
Khaana khaane ke kitni der pehle aur kitni der baad pani pina chahiye? Aur kya khane ke sath pani pina chahiye?
I am 21. i was below my BMI .I need to gain weight fast upto 6 or 7 kgs in a month I have brought fast weight gainer of 4lbs and suggest me how to use it I'm not going to Gym. So this protein Powder how to use. Sometimes when I got to do hard work it makes fainted why.
I am suffering from knee pain since 6 years and also having sciatica pain. How to manage and any treatment for these?
I have knee pain for last 1 month, the pain usually occurs when I stand up from sitting position for example I use indian bathroom, and when I take stand I usually take support. Please suggest me proper diet chart also.
- Plantar Fasciitis is a disorder that results in pain in the heel and bottom of the foot. The pain is usually most severe with the first steps of the day or following a period of rest. The condition typically comes on slowly. In about a third of people both legs are affected.
- Risk factors for plantar fasciitis include overuse such as from long periods of standing, an increase in exercise, and obesity. It is also associated with inward rolling of the foot and a lifestyle that involves little exercise. While heel spurs are frequently found it is unclear if they have a role in causing the condition. Plantar fasciitis is a disorder of the insertion site of the ligament on the bone characterized by micro tears, breakdown of collagen, and scarring. The diagnosis is typically based on signs and symptoms with ultrasound sometimes used to help. Other conditions with similar symptoms include osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, heel pad syndrome, and reactive arthritis.